The Oath The Oath question

Opinion
Sofia Sofia Sep 02, 2013 05:36PM
What are your comments on this novel??
I want to read it, and I would like to know what you think of this book and whether you liked it or not :)

I adored this book. Such an original idea! But I wouldn't recommend reading it late at night.

I love this one because it shows sin for what it really is. At first it starts out small, you think you control it when in fact it controls you. So it keeps growing and rotting you from the inside out. Then before you know it, you're eaten alive. Unless that is you have a Savior.

This is the BEST Christian Novel that I have ever read and one of the my favorite novels Christian or not. It is definitely worth a read.

I liked it, I read it in like 2 days. If you like Frank Peretti's other books you will like this one. But I will not give anything away. I hope you like it.

Really enjoyed this book -- one of my favorites by Peretti.

deleted member Sep 05, 2013 12:20AM   0 votes
fantastic. one of he books that actually got me into reading

I found that this book is very well written and easy to follow. Although the book has strong undertones of Christianity, the author gets his main point across (about Jesus's love and forgiveness of sin) through effective story-telling without being too preachy. I would recommend this to anybody who is into Christian fiction or even great horror stories.