One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Janelle and Caroline

Comments Showing 1-50 of 219 (219 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Here(:

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments :) Should we post all of the other posts so we don't get confused or forget where we started?

message 3: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Yeah we can(:
But I'm mobile ^^

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Okay:) I will just post all of them.

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

So we can read what we forgot.

message 6: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Thanks!!

I'll post now.

Sapphire sent the warning message quickly to her partner. She frowned deeply and squirmed.

He charged at her from behind him, immediately knocking her out."Double man down." And he sank to the floor.

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Saraphina got the message. Before she was knocked out she sent her all the information falling down pulling her gun trigger at a window.

Marco heard Darius. "On my way." He said into the ear piece. He grabbed Sapphire and dragged her to the right place.

message 8: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments "Crap." Sapphire muttered, following along obediently. She couldn't back out now.. Stupid assassins.

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments He dragged her to the room. He smirked seeing her spy friend. He saw Draius. He pushed her in locking the door. His gun still pointed at her.

message 10: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Sapphire flinched at her friend. She felt like it was her fault.... Oh my gosh. If only she could get the book and get out of here... Sapphire bit her lip hard.

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments "Open the safe." He said to her trying to help Darius his gun pointed at Saraphina.

message 12: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Sapphire glared at him. She then frowned."Why do you want the book so bad?" She watched him carefully.

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments "Why do you?" He asked her. Still adding pressure to Darius wounds

message 14: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Darius was out like a light and limp.

Sapphire made no move in her body or stone face. She looked down at Sapphirna. She couldn't do anything now,"Im not opening the safe until you answer me."

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments "We'll ill shoot her if you don't answer me." Marco said to her.

message 16: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Sapphire held in a gasp as she clenched up."It's... Useful. Vital." She couldn't explain, she didn't know how.

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments "I don't have a reason my boss does, I'm just following orders." He said to her. "Now open the safe and give me the book." He said to her.

Saraphina was starting to wake up.

message 18: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Darius groaned, shifting slightly.

Sapphire shot him a look, turning to the safe and very VERY slowly typing the code.

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Saraphina opened her eyes seeing what Sapphire was doing. She picked up her gun and knocked out Marco getting up.

Marco groaned falling down when he was knocked out from behind.

message 20: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments She grinned, going a lot faster. It was opened quickly.

Darius couldn't really understand... Everything as fuzzy.

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Saraphina went over to Darius and knocked him out again just in case. She stretched a bit not really feeling the pain she went over to help Sapphire.

Marco tried to wake up but was having a hard time too.

message 22: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments "You get the book, I'll be your backup." Sapphire said, pointing at it.

Darius groaned, slumping down.

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Saraphina nodded and finished opening the book. She got it out when the safe opened. She takes it out and wraps it putting it in her bag grabbing her gun. She put something in the safe and closed it shooting the lock so it will jam. "Ready?" She asked her ready to go.

Marco was trying to wake himself up.

message 24: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Sapphire just nodded, her guns trained on both of them. She started to go forward cautiously.

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Saraphina went out of the room with Saphire. She locks the door and puts a chair handle against the handle blocking it.

message 26: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments "Let's go. Before their back up comes." Sapphire said briskly, breaking a jog.

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments "Alright." Saraphina started to run not jog just in case.

message 28: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments She had that game face on was very focused.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Saraphina checked outside seeing its clear she ran out to the car they used to get there.

message 30: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Sapphire was close on her geeks, hopping in.

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Saraphina got in her car, she kept the bag on her side and checked for any followers she started the car locking it and tinting the windows.

message 32: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Sapphire was breathing heavily and leaning her head back."We did it." She smiled softly, but tiredly.

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments She smiled. "Yes we did." She started the car and Started driving. "Where are we supposed to meet the others at?" She asked her.

message 34: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments "Umm... Wasn't it the warehouse?" She questioned.

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Saraphina nodded. "Yeah it was." She said to her after thinking. She drove there not getting any traffic violations. She made it there seeing everyone was there.

message 36: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Sapphire watched her drive, and creased her eyebrows in concentration. What would they do now?

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Saraphina answered her phone it was their boss. She parked and listened. She hangs up. "He said its clear to go in." She said to her taking her badge and picking the bag up with the book in it.

message 38: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Sapphire hopped out. She was always like the second in command. She hoped to get a rank up at this meeting.

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Saraphina locked the car and held the bag going inside with Sapphire. She put her id on and went in with Sapphire.

message 40: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Sapphire waited for her to scan. She didn't need to scan hers, because she didn't have one yet.

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Saraphina got her's scanned and went in with Sapphire. She had a feeling that Sapphire would get to a higher rank.

message 42: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Sapphire threw an encouraging smile at Saphrinna. Honestly, their boss scared her.

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Saraphina went over to their boss seeing Sapphire's smile. She sat down the bag for him to take and for him to look at the journal.

message 44: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Sapphire sat as well."So we did it." She said, leaning back into the chair. She allowed herself a sigh.

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Saraphina sat with her. "Yes we did." She said to her. She told the boss that Sapphire was a big help to getting the journal more then she was.

message 46: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Sapphire was thankful for how she threw her into the story as always. She knew how bad she wanted a rank up.

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Saraphina listened as the boss talked. She smiled when she heard him saw Sapphire was ranked up finally and was Saraphina's partner.

message 48: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Sapphire couldn't help by grin and whoop."Thank you!" She was extra excited.

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Saraphina smiled. "Your welcome." their boss said handing Sapphire her i.d card. Saraphina smiled at her.

message 50: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments She took it proudly and tucked it away in her pocket. She felt valuable.

« previous 1 3 4 5