One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Lunic Charm and Caroline

Comments Showing 1-50 of 209 (209 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Here!

message 3: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Ideas?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Forced marriage between vampire and werewolf?

message 5: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Sure

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Werewolf or vampire..... and can I be the girl?

message 7: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Ya I guess
I really don't care

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Do you mind anime pic?

message 9: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Nope

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Name: Vasarie starlight
Appearance: http://m103.photobucket.com/image/ani...
Species: vampire
Other: princess of the vampires

message 11: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Name: Kent Parian
Male
Werewolf
Parents are the leader of the biggest pack on earth.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Cool.... can you go first?

message 13: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments How?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Want me to start?

message 15: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Yes please :)

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Vasarie was ignoring her father as he bragged about her husband to be. She dreaded the whole idea of it but once her father got the idea in his head, nothing could stop him. She sigh and looks out living room window for the dang wolves to show up.

message 17: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Kent was regretting this. Like REALLY regretting this. He loved a girl, in fact wanted her. But his parents apparently thought they had better plans.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Vasarie sighs and lays down on the window seat. She accidentally fell asleep waiting patiently for them to arrive.

message 19: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments He watched and studied everything as they got closer. Kent sighed, it wasn't a bad mansion, but he didn't want to spend the rest of his life here.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Her head laid lightly on the window as they arrived. She dreams of her running away.

message 21: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Kent's parents knocked, urging him to stand in the front. He shook his head and backed away.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Vasarie's parents answered the door as she was still asleep on the window seat.

message 23: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments "Hello hello!" His mother cried out cheerfully, waving,"Son, come here." He forced on a smile and walked up, waving,"Kent's the name." He said gruffly. His dad have him a look.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "It's good to meet you." Her parents said and they look behind them, expecting her to be there, but she was still asleep where she was.

message 25: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments He nodded curtly, and stepped back again.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Please come in." Her father says. Her mother went to wake her up.

message 27: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments They walked in, and he looked around. Their house was similar so it wasn't anything new to being in a big house.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Vasarie wakes when her mother shakes her awake. She yawns and rubs her eyes lightly while getting up.

message 29: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Kent sighed, waiting patently. His parents starting striking up a conversation.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She walks to the group groggily.

message 31: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments He surveyed her."How old are you?" He asked quickly, she looked young. Their parents were taking.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "I'm 18" she says yawning.

message 33: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments "I see." He raised an eyebrow and studied her. Kent couldn't help but smirk. It wasn't that bad really... "Tired much?"

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "I just woke up," Vasarie says looking up at him.

message 35: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments He nodded, understanding. It was probably pretty boring waiting for your fiancé you didn't even know.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Woah" she gets knocked down by a black wolf. She giggles softly as her face gets licked.

message 37: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Kent backed away and rose an eyebrow. He didn't know what to say or do...

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She finally recognizes the wolf, "nightmare down boy." She felt the wolf get off her.

message 39: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Kent raised an eyebrow. He didn't question it.
He then realized, I'm forced to marry this girl.
And mine isn't with me.
Yeah, this did suck.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Night sat beside her with his tail wagging. She smiles happily, "where have you been? I haven't seen you since you where a pup." She scratches his head.

message 41: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Kent watched her.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) He whines and cuddles close to Vasarie. She smiles and hugs the dear.

message 43: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments "This is?"

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Nightmare, he's a wolf pup that i took care of two years ago." She explains, "he got wounded by one of the guards but I helped him, though he did snap at me for the first few days."

message 45: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments "Oh I see." He assumed he was like a werewolf friend, but he knew his senses would've kicked on if so.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She nods and gets up.

message 47: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Kent looked back at their parents who looked happy. He frowned. How could they?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Vasarie walks to the window seat she slept in and sits down. She misses her best friend Nathan, he would always cheer her up at a time like this.

message 49: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Kent didn't know what to do...

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Vasarie!" She heard Nathan's voice.

"Nathan," she says looking at her friend, "long time enough see."

« previous 1 3 4 5