Club Shadowlands (Masters of the Shadowlands, #1) Club Shadowlands discussion

Master Z and Jessica

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ginny Rose I've only read the first book, and I'm intrigued. Does the story of Master Z and Jessica continue? Because it seems sort of incomplete in the end.

Lit. 4 Ladies Yes, their story is interwoven within the rest of the series!

Ginny Rose Lit. 4 Ladies wrote: "Yes, their story is interwoven within the rest of the series!"
Thank you!!

Ilana this is one of the best series that you can get into if you want to see stories continue of mains. each installment takes us through the journey of another pair, but we never lose sight of the originals, and Jessica and Z play a role in each and every story. it's really nice. i've read all of the books and i have to happily say that they are featured some how in all of them :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved this characters MASTER Z and Jessica in the first book and whould love to see them together in a follow-up book.

Symone I was going to ask the same question - LOVED Master Z but the preview for book 2 sounded as if we just move on to another couple - more interested in book 2 if we see more of Sir ; )

Donna Fogelman Symone wrote: "I was going to ask the same question - LOVED Master Z but the preview for book 2 sounded as if we just move on to another couple - more interested in book 2 if we see more of Sir ; )"

It is about another couple, but it does have Master Z and Jessica involved. You would have to read the whole series to understand. I don't want to give to much away, but Master Z is pretty much the reason why a lot of them are together. I hope that isn't giving a lot away. It is truly amazing series and I always come back to it. It is truly one of my favorite.

Aysa the question was from 7 yg i had the same questions tho haha