1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > TEDDY AND TOREYYYY :P

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ummmmmmm. I like about anything. You?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I like pretty much anything too. I can do supernatural or realistic. I also like romance, friendship, hurt/comfort, tragedy, drama, that sort of thing. And, like I said, I can do MxM, FxF or MxF, whichever you prefer or are in the mood for.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. I either like friendship or romance since that's what I'm best with in realistic. I suck with supernatural 90% of the time. And I've never done same sex I normally do MxF.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay so we can do a realistic one and MxF (: Maybe one where they start off enemies, turn into friends and then end up liking each other?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yaaaa!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay (: I think I have a good idea for that, if you want to hear it (:

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

WHATTTTTTTTT IS ITT.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) So pretty much it's about this girl who is popular and stuck up, though she actually does have a sort of a kind heart. Then there's this boy who is an outcast and lives with his two uncles. After school one day while the guy was walking home, he saw that his house was on fire. So, he rushes over to find out what happens. Luckily though, one of his uncles have a friend to stay with, but that friend happens to be the popular girl's mother.

So yeah...that's the basic idea for it (:

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh! I LIKE ITTTT! Sooo. Would you want to be the girl or boy.?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I'm glad you like it (: And I've only done this one once and I've been the boy. So I think I'd be better at him.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Okayyyy! :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Wanna make charries now?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Okayyyy! Do you want to make it first? Or do you want me, too?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Uhhhh, it doesn't matter. I'll just start making mine though (:

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay :) If I don't reply it's because I had to go.

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 02, 2013 06:01PM) (new)

Name: Jessica Cowell

Date of Birth: October 17

Appearance: http://media.carbonated.tv/77262_stor...

Personality: When you first meet her she is the most stuck up person you have ever met. She has the worst temper and wants things when she wants them. But when you get to know her she can be really nice to you, but still a snob. She can be kind hearted to you only if she cares.

Family: Jessica has her mother, and younger brother Joey. ( http://breakingboynews.com/wp-content... ) Her father died of lung cancer when she was in the 5th grade.

History: TBA. I suck at these soooooo it'll just gradually just build up in the story.

Tattoos: A cute key with a heart on the top on her wrist. http://24.media.tumblr.com/89d1dde452...

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Name: Xander Moore

Date of Birth: June 14

Sexuality:Does not care for gender.

Appearance

photo tumblr_mmwgsnMXiL1spaco0o1_500_zpsfde9d338.jpg
Xander has jet black hair and and hazel eyes, more light blue showing that green. He stands at 6'1 and weighs about 140 lbs, skinny, but at the same time muscular.

Family

Xander's father and mother are deceased and his sibling live in England, so he lives with his two uncles. One uncle is a doctor at a nearby hospital and the other works as a babysitter.

History: Xander's life was a wreck growing up. First, him and his older sibling have different mother, their mother dieing in a car crash when Daymun and Diane were 4 years old. His father remarried after that and had Xander, but he wasn't healthy when he was born and needed to stay at the hospital for an extra week to strengthen his body. Because of this, he has asthma. Because of the death of his first wife, his father was nearly always drunk and abusing his children and new wife, eventually to the point of killing her right in front of Xander when he was 8, but he was never arrested for it. This made Xander so angry that one night he came into his father's room and stabbed him to death, not meaning to though. He was half asleep, but it still happened and he woke up soon after. At his funeral, he didn't even cry. In honestly, he was glad his father was gone because he figured he would be happier now, but he wasn't. Word got around his school and people avoided him and made fun of him a lot, though one glare from him made them fall on their butt in fear, thinking he was going to kill them too. Xander wouldn't ever do that though, he didn't mean to kill his father and didn't remember it at all. The bullying got so bad until one day, Xander snapped and started throwing desks around his classroom when he was in the 5th grade, putting 2 children in the hospital. When interrogated though, he said he didn't remember any of that while tears rushed down his face. Soon after this, Daymun and Diane moved away to England, leaving him to live with his two uncles.

Personality: Xander never talks to anyone, never shows any expression either, except anger on occasion if someone if messing with him. He hates everyone a his school and they know it. People have tried to talk to him and be his friend, but they all fail, being afraid of him. In all honesty though, Xander just terrified to get close to anyone else, afraid of loosing them again or that, one they figure out his past, then they would hate him. So he is scared, so so scared of that happening so he does everything he can to prevent anyone from talking to him.Tattoos

photo stock-vector-forever-tattoo-artistic-font-42401023_zps9a6f93c4.jpg
This is what it looks like. (sorry, I couldn't actually find one on a chest that just says forever lol ^^;)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

ASDFGHJKL HE SOUNDS LIKE I'D DATE HIM OML. I LOVE HIM. Imma just gonna update my thing now.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I fixed it.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Yaaa! Tell me if I should fix her though.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. That's good ^.^

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Um. Can you please?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Yeah of course :D

----------------------------

Xander came into the school, heading over to his locker. He honestly did not want to be here. He never wanted to be here. He'd much rather prefer to me at home, sitting there with his uncles or listening to extremely loud music. He'd rather be doing anything then be here.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessica was already in school with her posse around her. She was kicking out people because they weren't wearing the color of the day. Sighing, she walked over to her locker and opened it up without chipping a nail for once. Taking out her books she looked at Xander and rolled her eyes. "Dweeb." She muttered making her posse laugh. Walking down the hall to class the students wemt to the side knowing who she was.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Xander was just about to open his locker when the girl made the comment. He looked over at her, eyes lingering on her for a moment before he opened his locker and looked away. He unzipped his backpack and begun to put his books and notebooks that he needed for the day into his backpack.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessica walked fo clas taking her time. The bell had rung when she was in the bathroom fixing her curls since she curled them that night earlier. Sighing, she put her pink backpack back on and walked in. Taking her seat the teacher didn't say anything because of who her mother was. Jessica sighed and looked at her nails barely paying attention.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Xander quickly went to his class, sitting next to the window like he normal did. The teacher looked at him and offered a small smile like she always did. Xander just nodded slightly in her direction and took out his things for the class, putting his backpack on the floor.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

(Should they be in the same class or no?)

Jessica finally started to pay attention, but only because she heard that there was going to be a huge test on this subject. Sighing, she took out her sparkly blue notebook, and her neon pink pen. Jotting down notes that she thought would help her, she shut it and went back to looking at her nails.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( Yeah, sure ^^ ))

Xander opened his notebook and begun to take notes as the teacher said it, knowing there was going to be a test now. He was fairly good at it so he didn't have to worry too bad, but he decided to take the notes anyways.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessica sighed and fixed her nails with her non-scent. Sighing, the bell rang and she grabbed her bag throwing her nail polish back in. She threw her bag on and grabbed her homework folder, and threw it inside her bag.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Xander took notes until the bell rang, putting everything away into his backpack one the class was done. He stood up, putting his backpack over his shoulder, and leaving the room.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessica walked into the hallway a little while after she knew her posse was there. Walking out, they surrounded her, and she smiled flipping her hair. Everything seemed to be in slow motion and she smiled.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Xander saw her and glanced over, rolling his eyes before looking away. He hated girls like that. They were so annoying and thought that the world revolved around them. Disgusting.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessica made it to her boyfriend and she smiled walking up to him. They kissed for a couple of intense seconds and she smiled walking past him saying. "Call me." Quietly. Taking out her lipgloss she redid her lips and saw Xander. Looking at him in disgust she turned around and started talking about him to her posse.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Xander went to his next class, having no one to talk to in the hallway anyways. He didn't have friends, which he was actually very thankful for. That was, there was no drama and he couldn't get hurt. Simple. Easy.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessica walked into class a minute late, and the teacher rolled his eyes. Sighing she sat down all the way in the back and looked down at her feet. Taking a deep breath, she felt tears coming and hoped none came.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Xander took a seat at his desk and leaned back a bit, relaxing. This was his best class, so he didn't have to really worry about working too terribly hard.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessica couldn't take it anymore and just jumped up out of her seat and ran out of the classroom. Making it to the bathroom and make it so no one was in there and she burst into tears.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Xander opened his notebook and began to take notes when the teacher got to something that he didn't really understand, writing down everything she said and wrote.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessica didn't go back to class and the period ended. Taking a deep breathe, she fixed her makeup and walked out of the bathroom.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Xander took whatever notes he needed and then put his pencil down, crossing his arms over his chest and just listening to the lecture again.

« previous 1