Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Snake the Gypsy
This topic is about Snake the Gypsy
Advanced Copies for Review > New Author Requesting Reviews for New Book

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mikal (new) - added it

Mikal O'Boyle | 4 comments Snake the Gypsy

Hello readers and book lovers! I am looking for people to review my brand new YA fiction Snake the Gypsy. As it is a very new book, and I am a first time author, the book is lacking in review numbers and ratings. If you would like to be one of the first to read Snake the Gypsy and review it, please feel free to do so!

Thank you!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18...

message 2: by Sue (new)

Sue  Pilski (bubbasbookmama) Hi Mikal! Nice to meet you! I would be honored to read & review your book! Please send me a private message here on Goodreads & I will give you my info. Also,I have a book blog and have many author friends on there that I met right here on Goodreads. If you're interested in promoting your book on my blog,please let me know and I will give you the link. Perhaps it would be easier if I just gave you my email address. Just send PM first then we can go from there.

Sue

message 3: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (booksbysandra) (booksbysandra) Hello Mikal!

Lovely to meet you!
I would be honored to review your book :) The synopsis make it sound very interesting! I have a book blog, that can be found on my account here. If you're interested in me reviewing and promoting your book on my blog, let me know and PM me :)

Take care,
Sandra

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Snake the Gypsy (other topics)