Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Archive Discussion > Adult paranormal romance

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 4 comments I'm really into the black dagger brotherhood series and the mortal instrument series. I'm looking for something like both. Like Mortal Instruments with lots of the passion in BDB. Help?

message 2: by Tania (new)

Tania | 79 comments Have you tried Kresley Cole and her immortals After Dark Series? All different immortals who's lives cross over yet live in our world but by there rules. Some of the characters appear in a lot of the books. There humour, passion and action in the books. There are 14 books now in the set.

message 3: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Cato (Swankything2) | 61 comments I have to admit that the kresley cole series is really very good, if you want to try it. You won't want to put it down.

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 4 comments I saw book 14 at shoppers the other day, and it looked really good...I'll have to check it out.

message 5: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 4 comments I've went to my local bookstore and they don't have any copies and its insanely expensive to order from them. Does anyone know a good place to order from them in bulk, besides eBay?

message 6: by Kim (new)

Kim | 1 comments Also try Lara Adrian Midnight Breed Series...it's really good as well.

message 7: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Cato (Swankything2) | 61 comments Thanks for the advice,I'll try it as soon as I get a chance.

message 8: by Tania (last edited Sep 10, 2013 01:56AM) (new)

Tania | 79 comments I have taken to getting books from The Book Depository. They have proven to be cheaper than Amazon a lot of the time, delivery is free in the UK and other countrys and they send the books individually no matter the size of the oder so no waiting for delivery men. They also seem to hold older books than Amazon.

Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kresley Cole (other topics)