Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Monthly "Reads" > Merrilee's August

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Merrilee in AZ (new)

Merrilee in AZ | 1116 comments An entire month of fluff.

57 Fifth Grave Past The Light Darynda Jones library 7
58 Let It Burn Steve Hamilton library 8
59 Bomb Shell Catherine Coulter library 8
60 Stranded Alex Kava library 9
61 Hotshot Julie Garwood library 8
62 Dogs Aren't Men Billi Tiner ipad/free 4
63 Wild Irish Jennifer Saints ipad/free 4
64 Kitty In The Underworld Carrie Vaughn ipad 2
65 Deakly Stillwater Roger Stelljes ipad/free 4
66 Gingerbread Man Maggie Shayne ipad/free 7
67 The Lighter Side Of Large Becky Diame ipad/free 2
68 Deliver Me From Darkness Tes Hilaire ipad 6
69 Across The Creek Jeremy Asher ipad/free 5
70 Beneath The Willow Jeremy Asher ipad/free 5

message 2: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14407 comments Seventy books is great Merrilee! I am going to squeeze in Let it Burn soon, I am letting a bit of time between Steve Hamilton books build up my anticipation, it will be my third in the series in the last few weeks.

message 3: by Dan in AZ (new)

Dan in AZ | 2648 comments Must be the heat.

message 4: by Merrilee in AZ (new)

Merrilee in AZ | 1116 comments The heat and surgery recovery.

message 5: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3604 comments I've heard the new Kitty book isn't very good from others, too. Not in any hurry to get to it.

message 6: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14407 comments Hope you are doing well in the recovery Merrilee!
Merrilee in AZ wrote: "The heat and surgery recovery."

message 7: by Brakedrum (new)

Brakedrum | 1203 comments Merrilee, wishing you heal soon!

message 8: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7898 comments August is the perfect month for fluff and recovery. Hope you are well on the mend, Merrilee!!

message 9: by Merrilee in AZ (new)

Merrilee in AZ | 1116 comments I get to do this again in Nov with the left knee.

message 10: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3604 comments Did you have a knee replacement or something else?

message 11: by Merrilee in AZ (new)

Merrilee in AZ | 1116 comments Knee replacement

message 12: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3604 comments My sister had one about 7 years ago. Made such a difference in her life. She had practically no movement in it before surgery, now she can do whatever. Had my hip done almost 3 years ago. Medical science is a wonderful thing! :-)

message 13: by Dan in AZ (new)

Dan in AZ | 2648 comments That's what Doctor Frankenstein said too.

message 14: by Brakedrum (new)

Brakedrum | 1203 comments Daniel wrote: "That's what Doctor Frankenstein said too."

Funny. While Fred was in the hospital, I was in the ICU
waiting room with other family members of patients. A fellow I met said his 90 year old mother was receiving a pig valve. Two days later, I saw him and he said she was doing well.

message 15: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo | 3540 comments I need to get caught up with the alex kava series I have the next one for me at home but the other's are at the shore. let's just say the shore bookcase bottom shelf was too heavy and broke so now the bottom shelf is on the floor of my room. My sister said not to touch the other self since it looks like it might do the same thing. it's one of those bookcase that folds up and my bil doesn't know how to fix the bottom shelf. I had said to my sister maybe if he can put a nail or something but I think she said he didn't think that is possible. I said well maybe a new bookcase or we can find one at a garage sale or flea market she said no more books. I still need to put a sticky tag in each one that I still have to read so she knows I haven't read it yet.
I have the coulter book on the nook still have to read it. looking forward to hopefully getting the new series the final cut.
And I'm not sure if I have the garwood book yet. And need to do some catching up with steven hamilton's books too.

message 16: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14407 comments DJ: Hope you can get the bookcase repaired! Not being able to touch the books on one shelf is a huge disadvantage!

message 17: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo | 3540 comments Oh believe me I'll touch them when I need to. I'm sure they will be okay. she's just worried the other shelf will break too. I'll just do it very careful

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Let it Burn (other topics)