Literary Horror discussion

Quentin S. Crisp
This topic is about Quentin S. Crisp
Authors > Quentin S. Crisp

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Randolph (last edited Sep 02, 2013 01:09PM) (new)

Randolph (us227381) | 2 comments A thread for Mr. Crisp. Author and helmsman of Chomu press. Do not confuse him with the flamboyant Quentin Crisp. There is at least one video interview with S. Crisp on the Tartarus Press Blog.

http://tartaruspress.blogspot.com/201...

message 2: by J.S. (new)

J.S. Watts | 242 comments Oops, I clicked on this thinking it was our own, wonderfully flamboyant Quentin Crisp. Who knew there were two Quentin Crisps in the world?

message 3: by Randolph (new)

Randolph (us227381) | 2 comments J.S. wrote: "Oops, I clicked on this thinking it was our own, wonderfully flamboyant Quentin Crisp. Who knew there were two Quentin Crisps in the world?"

Yes he uses an S. to distinguish himself from the late Mr. Crisp.

message 4: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Uminsky (benjaminu) | 340 comments J.S. wrote: "Oops, I clicked on this thinking it was our own, wonderfully flamboyant Quentin Crisp. Who knew there were two Quentin Crisps in the world?"

Have you yet read the more contemporary Crisp, J.S.?

His works are outstanding. You may want to start with his Morbid Tales (Tatarus Press) collection. I believe it is available in pb and for the e-reader... long since out of print as a hardback.

message 5: by J.S. (new)

J.S. Watts | 242 comments No I haven't. I have copies of The Naked Civil Servant and How To Become a Virgin by the henna'd one, but it seems I must look up Quentin S.