Twilight (The Twilight Saga, #1) Twilight question

Would you rather date a Vampire like Edward or Werewolf like Jacob. List pro's & con's if you want.
Kate ✨ is a dreamer Kate Sep 02, 2013 12:36PM
I don't know.
Werewolf:
Doesn't live forever but will outlive ME, I'll grow older but he won't, he can't change me, it's genetic; not exactly appealing.
The pack knows everything that I do in front of him; Again, not exactly appealing.
Is always hot so he'll warm me right u; Yeah, I could go for that.
We have a huge family; the whole wolf pack & could have some crazy fun (I mean their werewolves!) Good
I'd have to say even-even

Vampire:
Is always cold: Thumbs down
Can change Me to live forever with him & can give me some sweet tricks (Speed, strength, ect.)

I'd say their pretty even & it's hard when comparing them to the characters;

TEAM WEREWOLF!!!!!!!!!!

Vampire like Edward cons:
You get stalked, watched while you slept without your knowledge, gets told how easy it would be to be killed by him, he's obsessively possessive, overly jealous, very controlling, extreme and unpredictable mood swings, unpredictable temper, very hard to be around because of this, always reigning in emotions to make sure he doesn't go off.

Pros: he lives forever, can make you live forever, has more money than the national treasury, is objectively attractive, nice sometimes, protective, willing to put his life on the line for you.

Do the pros weigh out the cons? No.

Werewolf like Jacob Cons:
Like Edward, he also is overly protective, possessive, with unpredictable mood swings and temper.

Pros: Unlike Edward, things listed aren't focused on the object of desire so strongly if said person isn't his imprintee. A nice guy to talk to.

with a werewolf like Jacob, the pros and cons kinda take each other out.

Sunsette (last edited Sep 16, 2013 02:25AM ) Sep 16, 2013 01:52AM   0 votes
Jacob! Edward is sooooo sappy and controlling.

Kate ✨ is a dreamer Ditto
Sep 22, 2013 11:47AM · flag

I would surely date a Vampire like EDWARD.

Werewolf like Jacob. Pros: No suppressed urge to murder me while watching me sleep!! :)
Cons: I wouldn't want to get in a fight...or at least stay far, far away when that was in danger of happening.

Kate ✨ is a dreamer LOL, so true ;)
Sep 22, 2013 11:47AM