« previous 1

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 5082 comments Mod
Hey :)! hmm... I kind of wanted to do either:
-Incest (between nephew and uncle)
-Or like a three person relationship between two brothers and a boy

message 2: by Morgan (new)

I don't mind control in two characters, but if its confusing we can do the incest, I really don't mind either way.

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Yeah sorry, sounds good. Could I be the nephew?

message 4: by Morgan (new)

XD its fine and yeah Charries.

message 5: by Morgan (new)

Hmm between like 30-40

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Your Charries fine, Mine will be up in a minute :)!

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Name: Carson Lee

Job: Still in college, staying with uncle until he can find a new living situation that's closer to campus

Appearance:

Personality:
To be RP'd

Sexuality:
He's gay, and makes no point in hiding it

-Animals
-Food (he can eat!)

Dislikes:
-Boring people who don't talk (he's generally a loud person)
-Homophobes
-School
-Not knowing things/ and being left out

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Carson's mom looked at him as if this was his death sentence, before she spoke. "Sweetie, that apartment you wanted that was close to campus?" She paused as he nodded his head, starting to get excited. "Well they had a better offer." At those 6 words his heart plummeted and he frowned. He'd already missed out on the chance to get a dorm room, so where was he gunna stay?
"...So now what?" He asked impatiently.
His father cleared his throat, coming into the room with a smile, causing Carson to narrow his eyes, "I just got off the phone with your uncle, he said you could spend your first few weeks at his until you can find a place to stay that's closer to campus." Carson groaned inwardly, putting o a fake smile; going back upstairs to pack the rest of his things. Now this? This is great! He thought to himself.
~~~~~~~
The next day his father dropped him off. He sighed getting out of the car, a duffel bag thrown over his shoulders. He slowly walked up to the porch, knocking on the door loudly.

message 9: by Morgan (new)

Carson

He looked at his uncle tilting his head to the side. "How can you say that? You should know my name right off that bat uncle Kevin, after all I am you favorite nephew," he said in mock happiness, hugging his uncle tightly as if he meant it, before backing away to grab a few boxes, carrying them inside and up the stairs; knowing exactly where to go.

message 10: by Morgan (new)

((Lol Kay (: ))

Carson

Carson sighed heavily, having brought up at least three loads of boxes. He looked at the unmade bed, getting straight to work in making it. Pulling out his rainbow bed spread- embracing the pride is what he'd thought to himself when buying it. He laid down on the bed once it was made, instantly sticking his phone in the charger, realizing it only had 10% battery left. Carson pulled out a magazine, so far his uncle didn't seem too bad, of course as soon as he thought that the devil shall appear. He looked up at him, all he could think was well that opinions about to change. He cleared his throat siting up on his bed and throwing the magazine to the side.

message 11: by Morgan (new)

((just back from dinner))

Carson

Carson watched his uncle curiously. "Uh... Yeah I'm gay," he said raising his eyebrows. Was that a problem? He hated homophobes more then anything in the world, he'd dealt with them all through High School, and if his uncle turned out to be one he'd shake it off, but where exactly would he even stay? "Why?" He asked, wondering why it even mattered, noticing his uncles eyes trained in on his bed sheets shaking his head- oh Carson such a dead give away.

message 12: by Morgan (new)

((Lol it was fine))

Carson

He watched as his uncle collapsed. Now, he'd never really gotten that reaction from someone before. Carson debated whether he should get out like he was told, but he couldn't just leave him there. He shuddered at all of the possible germs that were on the floor- he was a total germaphobe.
He slowly got up from the bed, wondering how to take care of the situation. He gently lifted his uncle, leaning him agains the door jam, biting his lip and worrying what would happen when he came back to consciousness.

message 13: by Morgan (new)

Carson

He laid down on his stomach, drawing a picture of a guy he'd printed out online. Normal people would find it weird he was printing random pictures of guys offline, but it wasn't like he had a life model, and he did need inspiration. "You fainted," Carson said shortly, and andwering his uncles question, wondering if her remembered what he'd said a few short minutes ago.

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Carson

He couldn't help but be turned on by the sir comment, but he quickly pushed that feeling away- this was his uncle. That was wrong. He smirked, "It's fine, thanks for apologizing," Carson said, lazily rolling on his back and looking up at the ceiling; wondering what the hell just happened.

message 15: by Morgan (new)

Carson

He went to the bathroom, taking a quick shower, taking care of my little friend down south who'd just decided to show up.
Carson shook his head getting out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist. He blow dried his hair and straightened it, which in itself might've been considered gay, but he would just die if his natural hair showed up- which was nasty curls. He shuddered at the thought. Distantly hearing his uncle tell him lunch was ready he got dressed in some sweatpants as well as a tight fitted black tee shirt before going downstairs shaking his head. This would not be enough food for hi.

message 16: by Morgan (last edited Sep 02, 2013 05:18PM) (new)

Carson

He felt like a sculded puppy who'd made a mess all over the floor, but took the chance to tease his uncle. "Yes sir," Carson replied, biting his lip and running up the stairs. It was so obvious all his uncle saw him was as a nuisance, he just couldn't wait to start school tomorrow, find a new place and leave. He sighed laying down on his bed, and playing with the loose threads on his pillow.

message 17: by Morgan (new)

Carson

He looked up at his uncle, wondering what the sudden change in attitude was. Now all he wanted to do was hug him, and console him as if he was a child and he'd just discovered Santa weren't real. He shook his head clearing his thoughts. "I don't... It's just you don't seem like you like me much." Carson said.

message 18: by Morgan (new)

((Hmm sure that's fine))

message 19: by Morgan (new)

((Nah it's good))

Carson

He looked at his uncle in surprise. It was clear the man didn't hone his sexuality- and he was scared to admit it, which had Carson sympathies. But it also made him angry, 'cause he was willing to be there were tons of gay people in the world, but none of them at all willing to admit it. He looked back at his uncle noticing there was this awkward silence hanging in the air through his long thinking process. He cleared his throat, "That's cool."

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Carson

Carson smiled rolling over in bed and reaching around for his laptop that was in his duffel. He smiled turning it on and logging on to Gays Anonymouswhere he chatted with a few friends. Some guy username BillieRider wanted him to join this online dating website, but truthfully he didn't want to. I mean imagine all those pedophiles?! Of course he wasn't a child... but still. He thought to himself rolling over on his side and messaging a few people. After a while his stomach growled, and Carson remembered he'd forgotten to eat as he went down to the kitchen, settling on some leftover pizza.

message 21: by Morgan (new)

((What?))

Carson

He sighed, settling down on the couch, watching Queer as Folk which had to be one of his favorite tv shows. It was weird, which was his type of show- and just about everyone was gay- so bonus! Carson smiled pulling out his phone to text some of his friends who'd already started school.

message 22: by Morgan (new)

((Yeah I guess but how??))

Carson

Carson cuddled the pillow up to his chest, watching the show, smiling at Kevin when he came down the stairs, but it instantly disappeared when he heard his comment. Assuming he meant the show in general, he sat up on his knees on the couch, crossing his arms over his chest. "How do you not like this show?" He whined.

message 23: by Morgan (new)

(( Kay sounds good =D))

Carson

He sighed, running his finger through his hair, adjusting his beanie. "It doesn't have to be an insult. I mean have some pride!" Carson said, sitting back down on the couch, "It's like the best show ever!" He said.

message 24: by Morgan (new)

Carson

He bit his lip softly, for some odd reason finding himself moving closer to his uncle. "It's okay, I kinda liked it," Carson murmured, lightly running a hand across the mans cheek. "The submissiveness," he whispered, unsure what he himself was doing.

message 25: by Morgan (new)

Carson

He gave him a smirk, finding his smile encouraging. "Very much so." He whispered, moving a litter closer.

message 26: by Morgan (new)

Carson

During the kiss all thoughts of him bein his uncle slipped his mind. He felt a tent rise in his pants hearing the man murmur sir. He smiled softly taking his hand and leading him up the stairs.

((Should we just message or skip?))

message 27: by Morgan (new)

[kay, I just sent a friend request so I can message you]

message 28: by Morgan (new)

((Kay, just messages you))

message 29: by Morgan (new)

Carson

He smiled up at him, biting his lip softly and grinding their lower regions together, before standing up with him. He gently spanked him on the butt, "It so is far." Carson told him laughing softly.

message 30: by Morgan (new)

Carson

He smiled, standing behind him and wrapping his arms around him, gently kissing his neck. "Seriously," he said softly, gently biting down on his earlobe.

((Idk whatever. We can skip to next day or later on))

message 31: by Morgan (new)

Carson

He smiled sitting up in bed, running his fingers through his hair. For a second he forgot where he was, wondering where his rainbow blankets were when he looked over at his uncle. Carson sighed getting up from the bed so that he could change for the day. He slipped on some black jeans as well as a black shirt, along with his black and gray beanie, smiling in the mirror before going downstairs to get some breakfast.

message 32: by Morgan (new)

Carson

Carson couldn't help but smirk at how cute Kevin looked in his night gown. He finished making breakfast, setting a plate in front of him, as well as making one for himself before eating. Once he was done he cleaned the dishes. "Well I've gotta go to school, see you later," Carson told him, softly kissing him on the cheek before leaving.

message 33: by Morgan (new)

Carson

Carson boringly trudged through classes, he knew no one and he was having a hard time making friends. He sat down in his English class looking up at some boy with a smile as he sat down next to him. Now making friends with him didn't seem to hard, especially when he gave Carson a flirty smile.

message 34: by Morgan (new)

Carson

Carson got a ride home which was a relief, so he wouldn't have to worry about it. He turned to thank the guy realizing he still couldn't remember his name as he got out of the truck, he vaguely recalled it started with a J. Maybe Jeff... Or Jay. Hmm whatever he thought, then realizing he didn't have a key he knocked on the door.

message 35: by Morgan (new)

((XD lol nah it's fine I don't mind))

Carson

Carson smiled as his uncle started to ramble about him and food. He took out an apple, abruptly pushing him up against the counter, grinding against him before putting a little but of space between them. "You're so adorable," he said nuzzling his neck gently.

message 36: by Morgan (new)

Carson

He smiled at his affect on him, gently kissing his neck, trailing them up to his jawbone. Carson walked up to his room after that, pulling out his phone and laptop as he ate his apple.

message 37: by Morgan (new)

Carson

He widened his eyes in shock at what his uncle said, before smirking as he sat down on the floor. Carson watched him move closer, before he averted his eyes to his phone, wanting to tease him further. "What do you want?" He asked, looking back down at him.

message 38: by Morgan (new)

((I'll PM u my next post))

message 39: by Morgan (new)

Carson

Carson smiled at the name, and couldn't help but be turned on as the words left his mouth. He roughly gripped his ass pulling him in for another kiss, biting his lip softly. "Sounds great." He told him, gently kissing him on the cheek before laying back down in bed.

message 40: by Morgan (new)

message 41: by Morgan (new)

Carson

Carson took a plate, looking down at him confused as he sat on the floor. "You don't want to sit next to me?" He asked with a teasing smile; before taking a bite of his pizza.

message 42: by Morgan (new)

Carson

"I'm pretty sure it would take less then a minute," Carson whispered with a wink and a teasing smile. He leaned back on the bed eating his food. "And you're right, I like you much better in that position.

message 43: by Morgan (new)

Carson

Carson smiled softly, as he got up. Looking at his uncle in concern as he fell, he got down on the floor next to him. "You okay?" He demanded, lightly running his hands over his uncle body- but it didn't seem like anything was broken or sprained.

message 44: by Morgan (new)

Carson

He raised his eyebrows suggestively, "Willingly?" He asked, lightly nuzzling his neck. Carson ran his hand lightly down his uncle's leg. He got up, "Fine. Fine i'll clean." He said, throwing the shirt that was on the ground into the hamper.

message 45: by Morgan (new)

Carson

He laughed softly shaking his head. My room is not that messy! Carson quickly picked up the rest if the clothes piling them in the corner. After that the room was basically as it had been before. He took their plates they used for lunch going downstairs to throw them away. He soon was sitting on the couch, finding himself watching his favorite show- letting his uncle sleep for a little bit longer.

message 46: by Morgan (new)

Carson

Carson slapped his butt playfully, smiling softly when he rested his head against his shoulder. He turned them around so that he was spooning him as they laid down watching tv. He gently kissed the bak of his neck, wrapping an arm lazily around his waist. "Don't act like you don't love it." He teased.

message 47: by Morgan (new)

Carson

He smiled softly, "I love your reactions, it lets me know what your thinking." Carson murmured. He watched the show as he lightly ran his hands around the edge of his jeans to tease him.

message 48: by Morgan (new)

Carson

Carson smirked, shivering softly in pleasure at exactly what he could have the man do for him. But stopped himself before his thoughts went too far. "That's good to know," he whispered gently kissing his nose.

message 49: by Morgan (new)

Carson

He laughed softly, "I have some control," he said, flipping them over so that he was on top. He held his uncles arms over his head. "But it seems that you don't." Carson said, before roughly kissing him.

message 50: by Morgan (new)

Carson

"Just realized?" He asked, with a smirk mimicking him. He gently trailed his hands up his uncles shirt, squeezing on his hardened nipples roughly.

« previous 1