Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) Fifty Shades of Grey question

Dakota Johnson (Ben and Kate, The Social Network) will play Anastasia Steele and Charlie Hunnam (Sons of Anarchy) will take over the high-profile role of Christian Grey in the film adaptation of Fifty Shades Of Grey. What do you think.?
Caitlin Caitlin Sep 02, 2013 11:45AM
I am not sold on these characters. They are NOT what I imagined them to be.!!

uh... oi I will will till the movie comes to decide but I feel that Charlie is way old looking aswell as Dakota. She doesn't look like a innocent clutz. I don't know :(

I think they were chosen because they aren't the obvious picks. But I think they both have the acting chops to make it happen! I don't think EL James would have let anyone through if she wasn't 100% positive. Regardless everyone is going to have to come to terms with the fact that as usual the book will be better than the movie. It'll be real intersting to see who the adapt it. :-)

Summer (last edited Sep 02, 2013 12:22PM ) Sep 02, 2013 12:21PM   0 votes
I really thought someone like Henry Cavill or Matt Bomer for Christian Grey... It's how I've always imagined him in my mind.

Charlie Hunnam is more Caleb from the dark duet series for me :/

YEESSS!!!!!
well about Charlie. trust me!!
Everyone look at him in PACIFIC RIM!!!! they cut his hair no beard in that movie he looks like 27 year old man!
I don't really know about her yet but i'm not judging just yet until i see a trailer. Remember how hollywood has a good way of making actors look the part!

I remember when no one wanted Robert Pattinson in twilight then after the movie almost everyone was sold!

Estefani Rodriguez YAY! Same here!
Sep 02, 2013 03:46PM · flag
Estefani Rodriguez PEOPLE!!!!!! LISTEN!
NONE OF US WOULD EVER TRULY BE SATISFIED !
I HAVE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CHARACTERS IN MY HEAD. THEY ACTUALLY DON'T EXIST. I IM
...more
Sep 02, 2013 03:50PM · flag

I think people should just watch the Smash productions version and be done with it.

A little surprised on the picks but I'm not going to give my opinion until I see the movie. Who knows they may be able to pull it off.

They are not how I pictured Christian and Ana, but im going to wait until I've seen the movie before I judge them.

There is no way anyone could have imagined any of the as the characters! I really dont think they are suitable! But we will have to see!
I saw her a couple of times in the series Ben and Kate, not that good...

They are not how I pictured Christian and Ana, but im going to wait until I've seen the movie before I judge them.

Hoping they saw something I didn't cause I can not picture either of these people playing the roles. She is just all wrong for the part and he does NOTHING to make me think of CG. Hoping they don't screw up the story. Just disappointed in the casting they had such great choices I don't understand why they cast them.

I am not sold either. Charlie Hunnam is very handsome but I don't see him as Christian. I definitely don't see Dakota as Anastasia. I had other actors/actresses pictured and these picks don't come close!! It will be interesting to see how the movie turns out!!