Divergent Lovers Unite! discussion

Allegiant > The Name

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 169 comments Mod
do you like the name "Allegiant" I am surprised myself it didn't end in "gent" one of the names considered for the book is convergent. so which one do you like better?

message 2: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Rouhana | 33 comments "Convergent" cz its the opposite of "divergent" , the third book is gonna be tottaly the opposite of the first ( seeing that everybody knows the truth , they migh open the gates...)

message 3: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 48 comments Allegiant gives a sense of mystery. I mean, WHO will be the 'allegiant'?

TBH, I couldn't care less about the name. I JUST WANT THE BOOK!!!

message 4: by Sydney (new)

You guys make great points, but I just want the book too!

message 5: by Owllover (new)

Owllover | 167 comments Mod
Joseph wrote: ""Convergent" 'cause its the opposite of "divergent" , the third book is gonna be totally the opposite of the first ( seeing that everybody knows the truth , they might open the gates...)"

But the book name isn't Convergent.

message 6: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Rouhana | 33 comments Owllover wrote: "Joseph wrote: ""Convergent" 'cause its the opposite of "divergent" , the third book is gonna be totally the opposite of the first ( seeing that everybody knows the truth , they might open the gate..."

i know , but before it was called alligent is was called convergent , but all is good , alligent is ok too :p

message 7: by Sydney (new)

Yupp

message 8: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 48 comments was it called convergent? or was that just a fan-made name?

message 9: by Sydney (new)

They where considering calling it convergent

message 10: by Melissa (new)

Melissa  Joy (melissared) | 22 comments i like convergent better. it fits in with the other titles better.

message 11: by Sydney (new)

THANK YOU