Bodice Ripper Readers Anonymous discussion

Promotion > New Release - Ultimate Night's Delights

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelli (new)

Kelli (kelliwilkins) Hi everyone!

I’m pleased to announce the release of my 15th Amber Quill Press erotic romance. Ultimate Night’s Delights is the third and final novella in a hot historical/fantasy series that began with A Midsummer Night’s Delights and continued with A Midwinter Night’s Delights.

Although all three stories are connected, they each stand alone as individual reads. The synopsis and book link are below.

Happy reading,
Kelli A. Wilkins

Ultimate Night’s Delights
Julian and Annabelle are back for the final ball!
The Marquis of Demby’s Midsummer and Midwinter Balls changed Julian and Annabelle forever. Freed from their inhibitions, they now help other shy couples explore their sexual urges and hidden desires. But life on Vincent and Sabrina’s estate is anything but tranquil. The notorious Duke of Blackwell has discovered the secret about the naughty balls and is out to destroy the marquis.

Vincent refuses to deny the rumors about the “anything goes” parties he hosts, and turns to his friends for assistance. Together, they devise a plan to defeat the Black Duke…and still find time for a few erotic games.

Ultimate Night’s Delights
Buy link: http://amberquill.com/AmberHeat/Ultim...

Catch up on all of Kelli’s romances on her site: www.KelliWilkins.com

message 2: by Regan (new)

Regan Walker (regansromance) Kelli, I'm curious. Why is this in the Bodice Ripper discussion group and not historical or fantasy romances? Is it a bodice ripper?

message 3: by Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (last edited Sep 06, 2013 05:13AM) (new)

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) | 839 comments Mod
Regan wrote: "Kelli, I'm curious. Why is this in the Bodice Ripper discussion group and not historical or fantasy romances? Is it a bodice ripper?"

The original head "Mod" Regan stated in the above "What's This?" Thread that authors could post/promote any kind of book in romance. So unless second head Mod Karla decides otherwise to change that....

message 4: by Regan (new)

Regan Walker (regansromance) Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* wrote: "Regan wrote: "Kelli, I'm curious. Why is this in the Bodice Ripper discussion group and not historical or fantasy romances? Is it a bodice ripper?"

The original head "Mod" Regan stated in the abov..."

Well, if there is ever a vote on that, I move to keep it to bodice rippers. I already dropped one historical group on Goodreads because half the books they talked about were straight paranormal.

message 5: by Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (last edited Sep 07, 2013 05:10AM) (new)

It does indeed give an open field to all :/ But I for one will delete any "paranormal-vampire-werewolf" stuff as that does not belong here! Forwarned Authors!

message 6: by Regan (new)

Regan Walker (regansromance) Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* wrote: "It does indeed give an open field to all :/ But I for one will delete any "paranormal-vampire-werewolf" stuff as that does not belong here! Forwarned Authors!"

They have their own groups; I think it's a mistake to open the door. It dilutes what we are about. I can delete it but I'd rather not get messages for erotic paranormals in my historical bodice ripper group (which I otherwise love).

message 7: by Lovetoread (new)

Lovetoread | 8 comments hi Regan, I agree with you this is a bodice ripper discussion group and should not include sci-fi, paranormal, vampire werewolf or ghost crap. I agree if they want a discussion they should create their own group and not force those of us who do not read that garbage. Give me Sweet Savage Love, The Flame and the Flower, The Wolf and the Dove any time. I have also quit groups that started out historical and then went all paranormal. Let's hope this will not happen with this group.

message 8: by Regan (new)

Regan Walker (regansromance) Lovetoread wrote: "hi Regan, I agree with you this is a bodice ripper discussion group and should not include sci-fi, paranormal, vampire werewolf or ghost crap. I agree if they want a discussion they should create..."

Yeah, Lovetoread. I joined the Medieval and Western group and all they talked about was paranormal so I dropped them. I hope that doesn't happen to us. I love this group!

message 9: by Lovetoread (new)

Lovetoread | 8 comments me too Regan. I have picked up a lot of books that I have never read on the recommendation on many in this group. Well if that happens maybe we will have to start our own group.

message 10: by Regan (new)

Regan Walker (regansromance) Lovetoread wrote: "me too Regan. I have picked up a lot of books that I have never read on the recommendation on many in this group. Well if that happens maybe we will have to start our own group."

Lovetoread, I have found some of the most sophisticated readers of historical romances in this group. And, since I love bodice rippers and those strong Alpha male heroes, I would hate to lose the contacts.

message 11: by Lovetoread (new)

Lovetoread | 8 comments I totally agree.

message 12: by Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (last edited Sep 07, 2013 04:53PM) (new)

A lot of groups do have a special section for "promos"
just to add a little something more and your right sometimes it works and sometimes it dosent and then it does become "other-than". In my other groups I only allow promo's that are related to the group and state that in the rules as well. I have deleted many a promo/author that is not, because I want to keep it only that Genre/subject. I hear you ladies and agree, and will "police" any that have nothing to do with romance ie: paranormal/witch/vamps/werewolves..ect
But some do like the other *ahem* above books..they dont work for me but they are still classified as Bodice-ripper(erotic-elements) "romance" to others. I hope this can work for all.

message 13: by Regan (new)

Regan Walker (regansromance) Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* wrote: "A lot of groups do have a special section for "promos"
just to add a little something more and your right sometimes it works and sometimes it dosent and then it does become "other-than". In my othe..."

Not to worry, Sandi.