Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives 2013 > Series Discussion for Georgina Kincaid

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4054 comments The series is about Georgina Kincaid, a succubus living in Seattle who is trying to live a normal life and find true love yet she seems to find herself in the middle of supernatural intrigue. This series is complete.

Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1) by Richelle Mead Succubus on Top (Georgina Kincaid, #2) by Richelle Mead Succubus Dreams (Georgina Kincaid, #3) by Richelle Mead Succubus Heat (Georgina Kincaid, #4) by Richelle Mead Succubus Shadows (Georgina Kincaid, #5) by Richelle Mead Succubus Revealed (Georgina Kincaid, #6) by Richelle Mead

message 2: by Janice (new)

Janice (janicepl) | 6 comments This was such an addictive series. I was totally shocked by the last book, and it had absolutely everything! Hot people (human or otherwise), sex, love, despair, heroes, villains, history and mystery and everything in between. I cant speak highly enough! Loved it.

message 3: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments I liked this series, liked Seth at the start, but as things went on didn't care for him. He was just so weak and I hated how he hurt Georgina. I was actually hoping for a Georgina/Carter HEA.

message 4: by Sonia (new)

Sonia (darktalynn) Carter? that would be bad for him... he would fall...

Seth on book #3 made me mad at him till the last book. On the contrary, Roman was da man. Seriously, I'm still pinning to a spin-off with him.

message 5: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments That is the only bad thing about a Georgina and Carter pairing. I was so so on Roman, but did like him better in the later books.

message 6: by Gwen (new)

Gwen | 8 comments I love this series!!
So much fun !
georgina is so funny ! I love her humour.
I love the end of the last book, even if I had understood that there were some sort of a link between Seth and Kyriakos.
I started to appreciate Roman character when he come back and become a Georgina's roommate.
I don't remember her name, but I have found very lovely the little girl who can see spirits and other creatures.
Carter was an interresting character. I like him.
About Seth I could not believe he had done it when he cheated on Georgina, I hadn't see it coming !
Maybe it helped to make Roman a better character in people's mind.

message 7: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4054 comments I would have prefer ed Carter as well...Seth was just so blah!

This was a good series and I think it ended well before it got stagnant.