Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives 2013 > Series Discussion for Dark Swan

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4053 comments This is the series follows Eugenie Markham who used to be a freelance shaman but now she has to fight off unwanted supernatural suitors, as well as the evils that begin emerging from her past.

Storm Born (Dark Swan, #1) by Richelle Mead Thorn Queen (Dark Swan, #2) by Richelle Mead Iron Crowned (Dark Swan, #3) by Richelle Mead Shadow Heir (Dark Swan, #4) by Richelle Mead

message 2: by Janice (new)

Janice (janicepl) | 6 comments I devoured this series from page one! One of my favorites, but then again I love all of Richelle Meads works. She is brilliant!

message 3: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4053 comments I have only read the first one but it is on my TBR :-) Does anyone know if there will be more books or if the series is all wrapped up?

message 4: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments The series is all done.

I liked it, but was sort of disappointed by the ending of it. I didn't like Eugenie's choice to keep things hidden.

message 5: by Mike (new)

Mike | 353 comments Storm Born has one of the greatest opening lines. I've read the first two and enjoyed them but I felt the first one was better. I've also heard they go down hill after that. Also talking to the author I got the feeling she didn't prefer this series to her others.

message 6: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments Mike wrote: "Also talking to the author I got the feeling she didn't prefer this series to her others."

I have never thought of this, but after you mentioned something that makes sense.

message 7: by Janice (new)

Janice (janicepl) | 6 comments @Darcy....you are 100% right, she should've never kept them hidden. I would've loved to see one big happy family! Maybe she'll make a series about them? Hmm...