Divergent Lovers Unite! discussion

Games > Booknerd Problems

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 169 comments Mod
these are really fun to look up! post your favorite ones here!

message 2: by Owllover (new)

Owllover | 167 comments Mod
When you see a bookshelf at a random house and feel yourself involuntarily drawn over to it by some unseen magnetic force.

message 3: by Owllover (new)

That time when you have the feeling that your favorite character is going to die.

message 4: by Owllover (new)

This is truth: A friend holds you back from attacking someone who just insulted your favorite book. A best friend is there with a shovel equally ready to rip the person to shreds.

message 5: by Owllover (new)

When I say, "I wish they would turn this book into a movie," what I really mean is, "I wish they would turn this book into a 17 hour spectacle that includes every single solitary detail and doesn't deviate at all from the storyline and has perfect casting."

message 6: by Owllover (new)

Those people who dare interrupt your reading on a release day.

message 7: by Owllover (new)

When a movie comes out that everyone loves and you think, "Screw everyone, I read the book first."

message 8: by Owllover (new)

That moment when your book cover get's bent.

message 9: by Owllover (new)

When you finish a book and suddenly realize there's a second book that you don't have.

message 10: by Owllover (new)

Having to put a great book down to do things like sleep and eat.

message 11: by Owllover (new)

When you figure out a plot twist before it happens and feel like Sherlock Holmes.

message 12: by Owllover (new)

You live in the constant fear that your children don't like reading.

message 13: by Sydney (new)

Wow, liza nice Job!

message 14: by Owllover (new)

Haha I had to upload a ton.

message 15: by Sydney (new)

Yupp, it's ok, I probably would do the same

message 16: by Owllover (new)

Did you see the new thing I added in news? It's pretty cool...

message 17: by Sydney (new)

I will look at it

message 18: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Rouhana | 33 comments When they turn a book you love into a movie and the story becomes mainstream and everybody knows about it so it stops being your private escape.

message 19: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 48 comments When they a book you know inside and out into a movie and all those fans that say they know and love the book but still love the TRAIN WRECK of a movie, saying that it was PERFECT

(cough cough Mortal Instruments: City of Bones cough cough)

message 20: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Rouhana | 33 comments What? Really? I heard it was nice and fun ( i havn't seen it yet) but i saw the casting and didn't like it all that much.

message 21: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 48 comments See, I was alright at the start, with little things here and there, but then they kept getting bigger and bigger and then there was one mistake I REALLY couldn't handle. they also did something at the end which would mess up the second movie and it's plot line and I JUST HAD IT.

Yes, for the most part, it was and good movie. But I think that because I have all but studied these books, these mistakes annoyed me.

message 22: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Rouhana | 33 comments Yes I did here they changed a few things from the books but that was expected , they always change somethings , but what ever they do with the movies at least we'll always have the good books that will not change.