Shonen-ai! ^w^ discussion

Yaoi RP - 1x1 > Teddy and Abigail (6)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 163 (163 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 2: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments Hi there! What was it about..?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Pretty much it's gonna be able this guy who was in foster care because his parents died, and he had a near death experience. Ever since, he's heard stuff and seen thing that weren't really there, though it was never too bad. His foster care place puts him in this run down apartment, just for like a starting thing and they were going to pay for it until he got a solid job. Now, this other guy lives there and he's really strange, always wears dark clothing and his mind just sort of seems...somewhere else half the time. So, pretty much what goes on is that the first guy starts seeing ghosts of child spirits and whenever the weird guy is around, the ghosts like freak out and tell the guy that's he's dangerous, so he gets really confused about everything.

That's pretty much the basic idea of what is going to happen. Now, depending on weather or not you want it to stay friendship/enemies or turn into like a sadistic sort of romance, near the ending of it will change depending on what you want (:

message 4: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments Oh, okay. Cool. Who did you want to be?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) It doesn't matter to me. I have mostly been the mysterious guy, so I may be better at him, but you can choose (:

message 6: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments Well I don't mind either way. So you can be whoever

message 8: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments Okay. Do you want to make your character?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Name: Xavian Raymund

Date of Birth: April 7

Sexuality: Does not care for gender.

Appearance

photo large_zps9fa6124f.jpg
Xavian has jet black hair and light blue eyes, appearing colorless under certain amounts of light. He stands at 6'3, being fairly tall, and weighs about 140 lbs, pretty skinny. His hair was dyed that color, his original color is blonde. He is also very, very pale, almost like he has never gone outside in his life

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

Family
His mother and father are both deceased, being murdered but no one ever figured out how. He has a twin sister, who lives in England.

Twin sister: Willow Raymund

(view spoiler)

History: {To be revealed throughout the roleplay.}

Personality: There isn't much of a way to describe it other than...strange.

Other: The necklace that he wears was a gift from his sister for when they turned 18 and he gave her the exact same one.

message 11: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments Okay, so I'm a little confused another what my character is supposed to be like..

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Well, it depends. When i made my character, I made him a sort of an outcast type of person, who was just scared to get close to people. The other person I roleplay with, she made her guy sort of an outcast as well. And with 2 of the 3 FxF ones, those people made their girl's nice and sweet, but a bit scared. So, it really depends on how you want to make him (:

message 13: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments Oh, okay. I gotta go get dressed but I'll make him at about 4, okay?

message 15: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments Hey! I'll make my character now.

message 17: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments Sorry if it takes a long time

message 18: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments Oh and I want it to be a relationship so who would you want to top?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) It's alright and for the seme....Probably my character, Xavian.

message 20: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments Okay!

message 21: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments Wahh!!! I'm so sorry! I had it almost typed out in my bites then we arrived at my brothers college and I forgot!! D: I'm sorrrrrry! Also, my character sees like spirits right?

message 22: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments Notes

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) It's alright (: And yeah, in the beginning he mostly just hears them, but then he starts actually seeing them after a bit.

message 24: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments Okay, I'm done. But I can't find a picture. Do you know where i should look?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Hmmm...google images is always helpful, possibly photobucket...weheartit is a really awesome website too (:

message 26: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments I've already tried we heart it and photobucket. Are there any keywords I should use?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Are you going for an anime picture or a normal picture?

message 28: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments Well I can use a normal picture since you did..?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay. Meh, I normally just look up 'cute guy' and add something else if I want specifics like 'guy with blue eyes' stuff like that lol

message 30: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments ^^okay..!

message 32: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments Name: Kellen Saxton

Date of Birth: December 21

Appearance: http://m.weheartit.com/entry/74561388...

History: Kellen never met his parents. He was told they died when he was a baby, but he wasn't certain that was true. When he went through foster care he closed himself off from people because he knew if he made any friends he would just have to leave. He got lonely at times and sometimes wouldn't talk to anyone at all. He did well in school, just barely above average. Kellen would often sneak away from his foster home at night just to look up at the stars and day dream about his parents.

Personality: Kellen becomes attached to people easily. He tends to like all personalities and loves meeting people and is very curious. He tries to stay away from people, scared that if he gets attached they'll just leave.

Other: Kellen first heard a voice in his head at the age of five. When he tried telling people about it they thought he was crazy so he doesn't mention it to people anymore. Ever since then he's been hearing them more and more, sometimes, more recently, feeling them touch him or hear them moving around him but it's rare and he never sees them. He doesn't know what they are and different voices go with different situations. Sometimes they will tell him about how he looks, it usually being something rude or cynical. That voice is normally a high pitched male, almost child sounding. Others talk about his thoughts, commenting on how he's wrong or stupid to think that. That voice is rough, deeper and older sounding, almost sounding his age. There are a few others, but those are rare and he almost never hears them. Kellen doesn't speak back to them, they would never answer anyways. He just listens, and prays that one day they'll go away.

message 34: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments Yay, sorry that took so long

message 36: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments How did you want to start?

message 38: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments Okay.. So I'm still a little shaky on the plot..

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay. Do you have question? What be your questions? Lol

message 40: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments I guess how they are going to meet and if the spirits tell him to avoid him, should he? Otherwise they would just never meet. And after they meet how to they keep in touch and what happens so they end up dating and who starts having feelings first? And after they start dating will the spirits go away or will Kellen teach him to be more social, something to keep the plot going.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) They can meet in a couple different ways. Maybe Kellen falls down in the hallway and Xavian helps him up. Or Kellen could just want to meet his neighbors, so he goes to meet Xavian and the est of his neighbors. It all depends on what you want (: And he sort of does in the beginning, but after a bit he starts to ignore the spirits demands.

And how will they keep in touch? Well, for a majority of the role-play, they don't. They just sort of bump into each other here and there, because Xavian is trying to figure out Kellen's story.

Now with the whole dating thing, here's where the sadistic stuff comes in. I wasn't planning on them actually 'dating'. Xavian, because he's crazy, is actually going to knock Kellen out and sort of kidnap him, tying him to his wall and never letting him leave. See, the spirits say that Xavian is dangerous because he's killed all of them. That's why they're all warning Kellen to get away from him. So Xavian kidnaps him with all purposes to just torture him for a bit and then kill him, but, like I said, it turns into a sadistic sort of romance where Xavian starts having feelings for Kellen and he likes seeing him in pain...I told you that it was weird and sadistic....^^;

message 42: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments No I like it.. So how do you think Kellen should act when he bumps into Xavian

message 43: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments Also, wilL you start?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Well, because of the spirits telling him that he's dangerous, he's going to be a bit confused. So probably nice, but at the same times like sort of scared. And do you want to do this in 1st person or 3rd person?

message 45: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments 3rd person

message 46: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments Oh my god. The other people you are doing this topic with have much better characters than me >.>

message 47: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments Teeeeeedy beeeeear!!!!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Hehe, your character is just fine Abigail (: And I'm sorry, I went to bed for the night.

message 49: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 271 comments I know, but you didn't respond after school... Assuming that's why you got up so early. And it's kinda bad..

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Yeah I know, sorry about that. My friend came over and we talked for a while about out cosplays for the next Con we're going to. If you want to edit your character, you can (:

« previous 1 3 4