The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3) The Indigo Spell discussion

The Fiery Heart: Your Thoughts? Concerns?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy "Ruined" is probably too strong a word, "post-poned" is more likely. I don't think anything will make Sydney go back to what she believed before (I hope!), but I think the alchemists (and Zoe) will try to make her, and I think that will slow down her rebellion. Not her growth as a character though, she is constantly changing and questioning herself, I love it. I'm really keen for this book to come out! I have loved all of the excerpts so far (did you know that the first two chapters were out?) though I admit this was probably my least favourite. It was a lovely moment, though also sad, but I felt like I would appreciate it better with context and a nice bit of build up. You know how good Richelle is at build up. Anyway, I can't think of any concerns exactly so far, just general eagerness to get my hands on it and read it several times.
What about everyone else?

Sandra Icestorm, did you also read the second excerpt? Gives you more inside in what is going to happen between Sydney and Zoe ;)

Based on that second excerpt I feel there is a war in the making between the sisters and Sydney is going to rely on the whole group to get Zoe in line and get herself through the trouble that is awaiting her

Sandra 2 months and about 16 days ;)

Have to get used to the Adrian point of view. Think it will be loads of fun seeing his point in all of this :D

Have you read the second by now? What do you think now?

S.L.J. Avalon wrote: "Icestorm, did you also read the second excerpt? Gives you more inside in what is going to happen between Sydney and Zoe ;)

Based on that second excerpt I feel there is a war in the making between ..."

Got a link to the 2nd excerpt?

Goshgirl The first two chapters have been released. There are links to it on her Facebook page

message 6: by Sandra (last edited Sep 08, 2013 04:06AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sandra Soz - been away for a while (brother's wedding)
For those looking for the 2nd excerpt - here ya go

http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com//wp-con...

I like this better - but I think it has to do with the fact that I'm so used to Sydney's side of the bloodlines story. I totally have to get used to Adrian's side ;)
Let me know what you guys think of it ^_^

message 7: by Gabby (last edited Sep 08, 2013 12:24PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gabby Both of the excerpts look awesome (why wouldn't they be?) but I'm seriously biting my nails over something Richelle has said in a recent interview about the book:

“The new book is The Fiery Heart and that’s the fourth book in the series,” she teased. “It’s a very dark book. It deals with some issues of mental health. Insanity is a theme that’s run through both series and this book kind of looks at what does that mean? It’s got a lot of things for fans. It’s got a big ending – they’re going to need to steel themselves.” You’ve been warned.

D: I'm scared! I trust Richelle, but all I can say is that I'm going to be seriously upset if something happens to Adrian. Like throw the book/tablet across the room mad.

Sandra I trust it will be more epic than any cliffhanger in the VA series! Can't wait for it. Have the book in pre order and usually get it two weeks before release date.

LOL - don't throw stuff like that! Just take the nearest pillow and scream very loudly in it.

message 9: by Scarlet (last edited Sep 12, 2013 09:47AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Scarlet Gabby wrote: "Both of the excerpts look awesome (why wouldn't they be?) but I'm seriously biting my nails over something Richelle has said in a recent interview about the book:

“The new book is The Fiery Heart ..."

I don't think it's Adrian we have to worry about. I have a feeling Sydney being caught by her alchemist superiors and sent to reeducation is going to be the "big ending". We all know that's going to happen eventually.

Makayla I loved the Indigo Spell, and it just ended so happily that I'm scared for the turn out of Fiery Heart. I can't wait though-judging from the excerpts (and the fact that it was written by the lovely Richelle), it's going to be AWESOME!!

Veronica I feel the fourth book's gonna be awesome and I know Richelle will not ever disappoint me.