Write What You Want! discussion

Andria's folder > New members!!/Anyone who has not participated yet!!

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, everyone. So, most of our members have not participated in this group yet. I understand, there are groups I'm in that I haven't participated in yet. With that said, I will eventually, and it would be nice if you guys would in this one. INTRODUCE YOURSELF, NAME YOUR FAVORITE BOOK, HOW'S THE WEATHER, DO YOU WANT TO BE A WRITER WHEN YOU GROW UP, AND HAVE YOU EVER DONE AN RP? Sorry for the "yelling." I want people to at least read that part. If you haven't done an RP (roleplay), that's something we have in common. I am currently trying to do one with one of our members. I'm not good, but I'll get better. They're fun! You should come and join the party! :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

heeeeello! I know I'm not the newest in Write What You Want, but....
I am Strawberry.
My favorite book (series) is The Adventures of Nanny Piggins
The weather JUST got colder here in MN
I want to do that mainly as a hobby; I really want to be an interior designer
No I haven't. I actually have no idea what that is....

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha thanks, SB. Roleplay is where two or more people create a story together. Example: Immortal Bond. It's under the RP folder on the discussion board. Janelle and I are working on it together.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

OOOOOOOOOOH ok I have done that. With Zoe. (who else? lol) so ya.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha well if you or/and Zoe want to do one on here, let me know! :)

message 6: by JOIE (new)

JOIE (gijojo) | 18 comments My Name is Penny, my favorite book(s) are the Eragon series, its too hot here in Utah lol, I don't want to be a writer because I just love to read stores I don't have that good of an imagination to create one of my own. No, i have never done rp.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you, Penny. :) Are those books the ones about the dragon? If so, I've been wanting to read them.

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 328 comments Mod
HI penny! I just realized we both live in Utah

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

THank you for sharing, Zoe. You are good at writing. Never give up on something you love. You're young and still learning. You will get better and better. :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I'm not exactly new, since I made this group, but hey, let's all share! I'm Andria. My favorite book would probably be a series instead of just one book, but I mean there are so many great books, how could you just choose one? The series would be Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. The weather in Alabama is humid and sticky. My hair was already frizzy, I didn't need the weather's help. It's slowly getting colder as we creep towards Fall. I love Fall. I am currently doing an RP with Ms. Janelle, a Goodreads member and Write What You Want! member. The story, Immortal Bond, can be read on the Create A Story: RP folder.

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Hi! I'm not so new But I'm Janelle.
I have so much amazing favorite books but my top favorite would be...In The Arms Of Stone Angels! But I love it so amazing! But I love Harry Potter and Twilight too!:) Utah is so hot right now... one of the hottest summers in the whole entire world!I'd love to be a writer or a Therapist for those who have lost their loved ones or friends.. but I'd love to become an author too!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you, Janelle. :) Darn! I forgot one thing. I would love to become a writer. It has been my dream since I realized I'm not good a science and will never become a scientist, which was my dream as a young child who thought science was easy because I knew how to plant and grow bean plants.

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Your so welcome!:)

message 14: by JOIE (new)

JOIE (gijojo) | 18 comments Andria wrote: "Thank you, Penny. :) Are those books the ones about the dragon? If so, I've been wanting to read them."

Yes it is some-what about dragons, there is more to it than that :D You should definitely read them, i think they are amazing!

message 15: by JOIE (new)

JOIE (gijojo) | 18 comments Janelle Jasmine wrote: "HI penny! I just realized we both live in Utah"

Yeah me too lol. What part of Utah? I'm in west Valley

message 16: by Janelle (new)

:) I'm in Clinton:)

message 17: by JOIE (new)

JOIE (gijojo) | 18 comments Wow, that's really far lol

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Yeah lol

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Janelle Jasmine wrote: "Hi! I'm not so new But I'm Janelle.
I have so much amazing favorite books but my top favorite would be...In The Arms Of Stone Angels! But I love it so amazing! But I love Harry Potter and Twilight ..."

A couple years ago was THE HOTTEST summer in MN history. ok. maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit. but i think the worst day was like, 108 degrees............yikes!

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Strawberryicecream22 wrote: "Janelle Jasmine wrote: "Hi! I'm not so new But I'm Janelle.
I have so much amazing favorite books but my top favorite would be...In The Arms Of Stone Angels! But I love it so amazing! But I love Ha..."

If was so hot this summer in the nineties never expected that. Went really high. It broke a record for utah. But Im so happy for fall to come!:)

message 21: by JOIE (new)

JOIE (gijojo) | 18 comments At least we don't live in death valley lol. its suppose to be 113 there today :)

message 22: by Janelle (new)

That is very true.:) I wouldn't want it to be that hot.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

let me just say this. Fall is a life saver.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome, Anika. Thanks for joining. If you ever want to share more of your poetry, we'd love to read it. If you want, you can put them in the topic Links. :)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Arriana and my favorite book is Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. The weather is horrible right now, it just started snowing here. YES I want to be a writer! I'm on my school's newspaper staff and it is just so fun to write whatever I want. I've never really done RP before but I would like to!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome, Arriana :)