The Maleficent Seven (Skulduggery Pleasant, #7.5) The Maleficent Seven discussion

My Thoughts

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fatihah (last edited Sep 04, 2013 07:00AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Fatihah Her beloved shining sword in one hand, slicing through the air ferociously, while her boots plunge into mud piles agressively. A deep night with the Remnant in her eyes - her pitch-black eyes while the dirty shades of blonde curl down her face and dance in the atmosphere as she fights the oponents with mad skills. Could you be any more in love with Tanith Low?

Not only are the characters in this book plain awesome, but the author... The author keeps a perfect balance between being very precise and quite desrcirptive, but never ever overyly wordy; making it a super comfy and extremely thrilling read.

This book is just.. just..

description

How are you guys liking this book?

I'jaaz (The Magician of Mirrex) I was rather sad about Spring-heeled Jack...

Dante Gallo When I first heard that Skulduggery wouldn't be featured in this book I admit I was put off a little... But after reading this book I realized that the author is so good he doesn't need the main characters to make a great story.

Looking forward to re-reading this...

P.S. Jack and Aurora, NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

AgCl oh poor jack and sabine and black annis, i thought that love triangle had chemistry, one-sided and twisted but still...i'm excited what Tanith will be up to in the final book.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

@AgCl I also thought that the love triangle between Jack, Sabine and Annis had potential, it was peculiar but it would’ve been hilarious to see the outcomes.

AgCl ikr, well so far there seems to be no happy ending for any of the couples in the series...if i remember correctly.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hear hear

Valencia Cain AgCl wrote: "ikr, well so far there seems to be no happy ending for any of the couples in the series...if i remember correctly."

Desmond and Melissa! They're a very happy couple...
Unless y'know, Darquesse comes along and destroys them.

AgCl XD, oh yeah...i was gonna add Fergus and Beryl but i doubt if they're exactly happy and Finbar and his wife but that relationship seemed a bit one sided...

Dante Gallo AgCl wrote: "XD, oh yeah...i was gonna add Fergus and Beryl but i doubt if they're exactly happy and Finbar and his wife but that relationship seemed a bit one sided..."

For some reason I think Finbar's wife is going to be important in the last book...

justbooks I love reading Skulduggery Pleasant its just perfect. The characters are so different from others and everyone is special. Also its very interessting and always exicting

message 12: by Hafizah (new) - added it

Hafizah It's AWESOME....
But it's just sad how in the next next book Dusk kills Moloch while he is needed to fight in the war

message 13: by Hafizah (new) - added it

Hafizah And how sabine gets killed of as well as spring heeled Jack

message 14: by Hafizah (new) - added it

Hafizah But not so much for Black Annis