The Gunroom discussion

Mean Sun
This topic is about Mean Sun
For your consideration...the first in a series

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gerry (new)

Gerry Garibaldi | 8 comments Like you, I'm a passionate fan of the Jack Aubrey/Horatio Hornblower books; this novel is my homage to them, and the first in a series that will follow my young hero, Daniel Wren, as he's first pressed in the King's Navy and ultimately becomes a privateer. I'll be doing a giveaway for copies of this book - Kindle edition to come.

message 2: by Hudson (new) - added it

Hudson (bostonrich) | 2 comments Hello Gerry, I checked out a sample on Amazon and it looks good! Please keep me posted about the giveaway!

message 3: by Gerry (new)

Gerry Garibaldi | 8 comments Gerry wrote: "Like you, I'm a passionate fan of the Jack Aubrey/Horatio Hornblower books; this novel is my homage to them, and the first in a series that will follow my young hero, Daniel Wren, as he's first pre..."

Thanks so much, Hudson. The giveaway date is in Novemeber. If you don't win, let me know and I'll set you up with a free kindle edition. On some lists of historical fiction it's climbed into the top 30.

Gerry Garibaldi

message 4: by Pete (new) - added it

Pete Almquist | 14 comments I don't have Kindle but would enjoy sampling your work. Anyway I can get into this giveaway you mention?

message 5: by Gerry (new)

Gerry Garibaldi | 8 comments Yes, it's on Goodreads. Nov 17th is the date they choose.
Good luck, Pete. (Pete is my son's name).
Gerry Garibaldi