That's Normal's Boozy Book Club discussion

Night Film
This topic is about Night Film
Night Film > Main Discussion for Night Film (spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Beth (bethorne) | 310 comments Mod
WHO IS ALREADY FREAKED OUT?!

Talk Night Film here you guys. *shivers*

message 2: by Kimw (new) - added it

Kimw One thing I find interesting is the fact that McGrath , who paid an exorbitant amount for slander and lost work due to an "anonymous" caller, so easily allowed two young people to tag along during his next investigation of Cordova. Especially when he knew they were hiding facts they knew about Ashley. ...maybe that's why?.....but I really like the uniqueness of this book. Haven't been creeped out too much yet. ;)

Jamie (thiscitygirl) | 25 comments Mod
Kimw wrote: "One thing I find interesting is the fact that McGrath , who paid an exorbitant amount for slander and lost work due to an "anonymous" caller, so easily allowed two young people to tag along during ..."

It was bizarre that he got back into it, definitely did not learn his lesson.

message 4: by Cara (last edited Sep 18, 2013 08:29AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cara | 17 comments I finished the book last night. I have to admit, at times I was wondering what the eff was going on?! It had some crazy/creepy moments!

Chapt. 70 - After reading this chapter I felt a little traumatized. (view spoiler)

Also, (view spoiler)

Dany (danyspike) I finished it. Wow. It had me convinced of one thing, then another one, then yet another one... This book toyed with me until the very end.
Oh, and ALSO!! (view spoiler)

Rebekah Decker (bekahbuttons) | 101 comments Mod
I agree Cara-- (view spoiler)

message 7: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn | 62 comments Is that just a black box before the asterisk in chapter 93? I'm reading on my phone and it's page 28- just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

message 8: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn | 62 comments Okay, I guess I didn't really get the whole interactive read-this-book-and-use-an-app-for-extra-content thing. I thought since I was already reading on my phone it'd all be there. So I fail at technology.

I just finished but I really don't know what to say. Chapter (view spoiler)

There's such a contrast between the first 75% and the last quarter, I kind of feel like it's two different books. Like the author forgot what kind of book she was writing. Even though it's not the typical book I would read the thriller part really had my heart racing and I think I liked it. I just don't know that that would make me rate the book very highly. But I will say I'm glad I read it and thanks for the selection - I had already decided to skip it until it was the TN September pick. Oh, and also, what was up with all the italicized words? Sometimes it didn't seem like the word should be emphasized but there it was in italics...