Supernatural (the show and the books) discussion

Did you know?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kasi (new)

Kasi Blake (kcblake) | 175 comments Mod
I wanted to add this for any little tidbits you here about the actors or the show that you want to share with us. I will start it off.

Did you know Jensen and Jared are both from Texas? They admitted at the end of the day, when they are tired, their Texas drawls start coming out. Would love to be around for that. Sexy. :)

message 2: by Kasi (new)

I did not know that. :)

Did you know in the first episode Jensen was told to stand at a door and Jared was told to grab him and yank him inside? Jensen had no idea. They wanted it to look real.

Also, Jared (the prankster) put what Jensen insists was a whole bottle of rum in the egg nog on the Christmas special, so his reaction is the reaction of someone who just gulped down a bunch of alcohol when they were expecting something else.

message 3: by Kasi (new)

Fact: When Jensen performed to Eye of the Tiger it was because Jared 'missed' his cue. Jared says, in his defense, he just wanted to see what Jensen would do if he didn't show up. Now we all know. LOL

message 4: by Kasi (new)

I knew about the 'Dean' thing in Gilmore Girls but did not know about Sam. Weird.

message 5: by Kasi (new)

Jared played 'Tom' in Cry Wolf and also in Christmas Village (I think was the name) the story of Thomas Kinkaid.

message 6: by Kasi (new)

Misha says they constantly bother him during scenes, making faces and trying to break his stone-faced expression. One day Jensen said he heard them yelling at Jared to "Get off the set!" because they couldn't get the scene without Misha laughing. So Jensen says he peeks around the corner and does this... (he makes a goofy face and dances around). I thought for a second when he was telling the story that he was on the director's side. I should have known better. Since Jared was thrown out, Jensen stepped in.

message 7: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Supernatural Fun Fact: Both Bela and Dean’s last words before they die in the episode “No Rest For The Wicked” is ‘bitch’.

message 8: by Kasi (new)

Arwen wrote: "Supernatural Fun Fact: Both Bela and Dean’s last words before they die in the episode “No Rest For The Wicked” is ‘bitch’."

I never noticed that. That's cool.

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ Both Jensen and Jared have both acted alongside Tom Welling, Jensen in Smallville and Jared in Cheaper by the Dozen

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ Jared is married to Genevieve Cortese who played Ruby in season 3

message 11: by Kasi (new)

Jensen wasn't supposed to hit Jared at the end of Born Under a Bad Sign. Then when Jared said his line, "Did I miss anything?" Jensen did it, and they kept it in the show. What were the writers thinking? Of course Dean would nail him. I felt like hitting him myself. lol