The Satin Man: Uncovering the Mystery of the Missing Beaumont Children The Satin Man discussion

Satin Man based in Fact not fiction

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stuart (new) - added it

Stuart Mullins Thank you Judith,The book is based on fact only not here-say.The research has been coraoborated and apart from a quite damaged individual as you can imagine the people interviewed have been forth right reliable with no axe to grind.The extent of the detectives investigation is stated in book.Unless they can state otherwise ,at present they have not There are too many co incidences to discount out of hand. Judith there will in the near future be more to follow which will coraborate what is in the book Hope this assists.

message 2: by Stuart (new) - added it

Stuart Mullins Thank you Judith.

The book is based on fact only, not here-say. The research has been corroborated & apart from a quite damaged individual,as you can imagine the people interviewed at the time had been forth right reliable with no axe to grind.One of those people interviewed, as you know was your brother.Who has differing views to your self.Your brother owns a very successful business is reliable and has no axe to grind just informed us of the facts.The extent of the detectives investigation is stated in book.Unless they can state otherwise.At present they have not.All we have ever asked is for this to be thoroughly investigated .If it was all the people in the book would have been interviewed only two have so far to our knowledge.Several have called to say no one has contact them from SAPOL. There are too many co incidences to discount out of hand.Judith there will in the near future be more to follow which will corroborate what is in the book.Please also you should have mentioned: I had over the last 6 years made many attempts to talk to you to get your opinion.I had sent respectful letters,I called and your brother asked you also to at least have a brief discussion but to no avail.

Hope this assists and clarifies Regards Stuart Mullins Co Author

Cherishindigosaffron stuart you are beyond belief. Your crucifixion of this family is appalling. Shame on you and all those who support you in this cruel exploitation.

Cherishindigosaffron ps, it's hear-say, not here-say. You can't even get that right.

message 5: by Janine (new) - added it

Janine Stuart - your research was outstanding. I cannot understand Chrishindigosaffron's comments. The man was a pedophile who abused his son and you have the audacity to defend him. I think you are the cruel exploiter for trying to cover up a pedophile Chrishindigosaffron. Shame on you!!

I also cannot understand the ex-wife, ex housemaid covering up the incidence with the purse. We are talking about FIVE children's lives here. There are far too many coincidences for it not to be him. I believe corruption exists with some members of SAPOL and in certain circles and this is why the case was conveniently made a mystery when it probably never really was. Thank you Stuart for having the courage to be honest and report your findings. It was a risk for you to do it.

message 6: by Janine (new) - added it

Janine Cherishindigosaffron wrote: "stuart you are beyond belief. Your crucifixion of this family is appalling. Shame on you and all those who support you in this cruel exploitation."

Rubbish Chrishindigosaffron - the book finally gives answers!!

message 7: by Janine (new) - added it

Janine Cherishindigosaffron wrote: "ps, it's hear-say, not here-say. You can't even get that right."

Don't be so nasty, Cherishindigosaffron. Lots of outstanding English teachers misspell when typing due to not having keyboard skills. It is acceptable in this day and age along with misspelled texting. Your messages sound so poisonous and venomous.

Angela Warwick lacked credibility since he was a criminal, an alcoholic, a drug abuser, a user of prostitutes and he had a psychological disorder. I knew him. He was immoral and corrupt. Medical records and criminal (prison) records substantiate this as fact. Warwick is the only person who accused his father of sexually abusing him, not his brother, not his friends and not any other member in the extended family. It seems that Janine, Whiticker and Mullins have believed his drivel. There is no proof that his father committed an offence of any kind and yet Janine is quick to find him guilty. Warwick was guilt ridden, not his father. It's a poorly researched non fiction book.

SAPOL (Brian Swan) recently stated that Jane didn't carry a white purse and so Janine, your comment is irrelevant. He, unlike the authors, knows this fact because he has regular contact with the Nancy and Grant Beaumont.

Cherishindigosaffron, I admire you intelligent comments. I also believe that authors should have a basic grasp on spelling and grammar. Messages 1 and 2 just don't cut it.

Delphinia Smith Criminologists say that criminals come into two categories; personality disorders and those born with an unhealthy inorganic brain. Personality disorders are said to be brought about due to environmental factors (although this is still not fully understood). For example, obsessive compulsive disorder as a result of extreme anxiety. Of course, all still have choices. However, the fact that Warwick was a criminal, alcoholic, substance abuser and user of prostitutes may substantiate the fact that he was abused. The younger brother may have been left alone. Also, how did Jane carry her shillings if she didn't have a purse?