Writing like mad!!!!! discussion

1x1 > Ashleigh and Amy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 338 (338 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments Yeah! I love it!:) Where did you want to begin? Like romance? teenagers? supernatural? realistic? modern? dystopian? yeah... :) x

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments Yeah, I like it. Cute! So like the characters i reckon should be like semi-popular, not really geeky but like 'plastic'? Who did you want to be? American or English school? aha, just so I know what the setting it:)

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments England:)

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments Great! So how far along is their relationship? are we doing their first meeting or further along? or we could even do both and skip time? I don't mind:) x

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments Okay, who wants to be who?:) x

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments I think that I'd prefer to be the girl, I don't know if I'd write better but I'd prefer it:) x

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments No, sorry x

message 8: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments Name: Celia
Appearance: I'm on my iPod and so can't get a link, but long blonde hair, blue eyes, middle height
Personality: sort of girly but not overly, average intelligence, reasonably sporty. One word to describe would be average. Can get snappy if in a bad mood
Other: have a past with being cheated on so am weary of that

message 9: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments Sorry for the late reply, I was typing:) x

message 10: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments Okay!:) x

message 11: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments Well, yeah okay:) x

message 12: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments Yeah..
Are we doing it third person? Want to start?

message 13: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments Celia wandered through the halls, staring down at the map in a confused manner. How was a school so small so confusing? She thought. She looked from room to room for the room A12

message 14: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments "A09, A10, A11.." Celia muttered under her breath, reading the map in her hand. Before she knew it she was walking head first into some boys chest. Her ears burnt red as she looked up.
"I'm so sorry!"

message 15: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments :)

message 16: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments "Okay, sorry." She repeated, before moving into the room receiving looks from other classmates. She quickly found a seat and got her copy of 'Brave New World' out and read until the rest of the seats filled up.

message 17: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments The teacher came in and Celia pushed some hair behind her ear, looking at the boy she'd bumped into from across the room. He was sat chatting to another boy. There was something about him that she couldn't place...

message 18: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments She grinned at him and blushed, unable to look away from him. The teacher was drowning on and on about our literature books and I finally looked away.

message 19: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments She focused on the work answering all the questions she could and trying to make a good impression on the teacher. At the end of lesson she had a free lesson next so she went to the cafe.

message 20: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments Celia walked around, ordering a hot chocolate before sitting near a ginger haired girl. Soon they were chatting, making friends. Success.
The ginger friend - Andrea - asked if Celia wanted to go out and see her friends on the field so they walked over there.

message 21: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments Celia waved back at the boy and sat down next to him. "Hey," she smiled.

message 22: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments "Good English lesson?" She asked, and there was that spark again, that something she felt between them.

message 23: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments "Okay," she smiled and gazed at him. What was happening to her heart?"Celia," she held her hand out.

message 24: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments "Thank you," she shook his hand, feeling that electric buzz up her arm. "Tommy," she nudged into his shoulder jokingly.

message 25: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments "So what's your story?" she quizzed. "I mean, everyone has a story, what's yours?" She asked with a smile.

message 26: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments "Surely you have a story?" Her eyes sparkled as she spoke, "Your past." She shrugged.

message 27: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments "Wow, I like the sound of that," She grins.

message 28: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments "Yeah, "leave no words unspoken and leave regrets to the broken", isn't that what they say" She looks into his eyes and the rest of the frills blurs in her vision.

message 29: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments "Hey," Celia said to the boy sitting next to Tom. She smiles at him and he smiles back just as welcomingly.
"I'm max, you must be new."
"Yeah, I'm Celia."

message 30: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments "What do you take, lessons wise?" Celia asked, thinking or Tom even though she was speaking to them both.

message 31: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments "Cool, my maths is crap at the moment," she told them, playing with some grass at her feet.

message 32: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments "Maths, english, media, french, psychology and spanish," She said with glee, thinking about the moment she picked out the subjects.

message 33: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments "Uh, yeah I guess so. I hear the Spanish class has like six students in?" She asks, flicking some of her long hair.

message 34: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments "Right, wingman," she said with a joking wink.

message 35: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments "Well, I've left all my 'wing-women' in the south, so that sucks," she replied glumly, looking around the field in a disinterested manner.

message 36: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments (Hey, I need to walk my dog, I'll reply in a bit:))

message 37: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments "What do you mean?" Celia replied, tugging grass out of the ground.

message 38: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments "Ah, thanks. I'd like that," the question burned in her mind, until she had to ask slyly and innocently, "so you have a lot of girl friends?"

message 39: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments "Cool," She suddenly felt silly. She rubs her eyes, smudging her eye make-up. She just smiles, why would she get so bothered about a boy having friends? A boy she had a) just met and b) never shown interest.

message 40: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments She almost laughed at herself for being so desperate. She should know better, she knew where it had lead last time.
"Don't we have Spanish next?" She said after pulling out her timetable.

message 41: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments "I think I'll go see what Andrea has next, see you," she doesn't wait for a response she just shoots up and walks to her new found friend. They walk back into the school together and Celia asks Andrea about Tom.
"What's his deal?"
"His deal?"
"Yeah, he seemed kinda 'mysterious-i-don't-want-to-talk-about-my-past, yada yada."
"Oh," Andrea shrugged, "I dunno, he's doesn't really have a deal. He's been out with a load of girls.."
And with that the girls walked to their lockers.

message 42: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments Celia walks into the empty Spanish room, and takes a window seat, day dreaming of going home and snuggling under her duvet, having a Friends marathon, she smiled at the thought.

message 43: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments Tom and Max found their seats at the back and the lesson began. Celia scribbled in her notepad and Tom and Max mucked around at the back.

message 44: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments Celia grit her teeth and put her head down, rolling her eyes at the boys. Until when they had he write an essay they just messed around.
"Do you mind?" She growled at them.

message 45: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments "I can't concentrate with you constantly laughing, so please shut up," she snapped. Max whistled and Tom leaned forward, amused.

message 46: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments She groans and turns back to her essay, but when the laughter didn't stop. She took a deep breath and span around.
"Seriously, you might be ooober clever or something and you might not been to concentrate and that's great but I'm not and so I need to. So if you don't shut the hell up I'll seriously slap you." She didn't know where all of this was coming from, maybe just the humiliating conversation on the field, whatever it is it felt good.

message 47: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments She pouted her lips in anger and squinted her eyes. Tom raised his eye brows and she started talking with - or rather - at him again. He went to shout back but just at that moment the teacher walked back into the room.
"Tom, Celia isn't it?"
"Yes," Celia looked at her lap, great now she's made a bad impression on her Spanish teacher, urgh.
"Detention, lunch time, both of you."

message 48: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments She rolled her eyes and groaned. This boy was infuriating.
The next lesson - media - came and went as quickly and soon she was sat outside of the Spanish room with headphones in her ears, waiting for Miss Dale to turn up, instead Tom did. She huffed obviously and turned her music up.

message 49: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments She sat there tapping her foot against Toms chair unintentionally as they both 'read' from the text book in front of them - or rather she stared at it angrily and she tried not to think about him.

message 50: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson | 371 comments "You can go, no more arguing in my class room again love-birds." Miss Dale snapped and shunned them out of the room.
"Love-birds," Celia scoffed.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7