Camp Half-Blood discussion

Cabins > Chaos's Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 149 (149 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

For the children of Chaos.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Scarlette and Draw walked into the empty cabin, "Where's your brother?" She asked curiously.

message 3: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Probably out with Neriah," Draw answered, plopping down on his cot.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course." She said, taking a seat beside him.

message 5: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Draw face-palmed. "I left the painting with Peleus," he groaned, starting to rise.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sit," She said, "I can go get it while you rest."

message 7: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Are you sure? It's not too big of a deal," Draw said, panicking slightly.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Draw, it's walking up a hill, and walking back. It's no problem." She assured him. Scarlette leaned over to peck him on the lips before standing, "I'll be back in a second."

message 9: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Okay..." Draw said, sitting down again. He wasn't worried about her, unless she tripped or something, but more of if Peleus ate it...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Scarlette exited the cabin and quickly began scaling the hill where the easel still stood, good as new.

message 11: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Draw waited for a bit, but then he lay back suddenly, falling asleep. He wished he'd stayed awake, but like he said, he'd passed out.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Scarlette returned within a few minutes, the painting in her hands. She opened her mouth to announce her return when she saw him asleep on the bunk. Carefully, she set the painting down beside his bed and sat by his feet.

message 13: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Draw wouldn't have woken if she'd shouted, probably, and curled his hand around the blanket he was on top of, bringing it closer. He was... snuggling. How horrified he might've been if he was conscious.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Scarlette smirked, disappointed she didn't have a camera on her. She pulled a blanket from another bunk and spread it over him before returning to her spot.

message 15: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Draw smiled in his sleep, comfortable. He was still... snuggling, but at least it wasn't too noticeable. Hopefully. He didn't really have much to snuggle, since it was just a blanket, though.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Scarlette smiled at him. He looked happy in his sleep. She gently caressed his arm, her own eyes starting to droop.

message 17: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) His consciousness must've thought, hey, if we're going to be awake for nearly a week after this, might as well enjoy it.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Scarlette slowly fell asleep beside him. She slumped down until she lay comfortably beside him. It was probably lucky that the usual spies of the camp (Hermes) were off at archery right now.

message 19: by Drax (last edited Sep 02, 2013 04:03AM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drax yawned as he entered the cabin several hours later, and saw his brother with arms around Scarlette. He raised an eyebrow, but said nothing as he went to his cot to sleep.

Draw didn't wake at the sound of the door, still comfortable.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Scarlette stirred slightly when the door slammed, but didn't wake just yet.

message 21: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drax got under his own covers, turning the lights off. "Sleep well, lovebirds," he muttered, turning towards the wall.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Scarlette mumbled in her sleep and nestled closer to Draw, still unaware of Drax's presence.

message 23: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Draw tightened his arms a bit, smiling in his sleep.

Drax scoffed slightly, but closed his eyes to sleep.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Skip to the morning?))

message 25: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Yep.))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Scarlette squinted her eyes open as light spilled in from the window. The first thing she registered was the fact that she wasn't in her cabin, the second was that she wasn't alone.

message 27: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Draw murmured something, still asleep.

Drax was reading a book, letting the two enjoy their sleeping.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Her eyes widened slightly as her memories returned. She attempted to sit up, but Draw's arms stopped her. Scarlette looked over Draw's shoulder at Drax, engrossed in a book.

message 29: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Draw frowned at the sudden movement, but didn't stir.

Drax looked up. "Good morning," he said, before returning to his book.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Morning..." She said quietly, looking down at Draw. She gently attempted to remove one of his arms from around her.

message 31: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Draw's arm moved reluctantly, but it moved, releasing her. His frown deepened, but his body wouldn't let him wake just yet.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Scarlette stayed beside him, but sat up completely. She looked around, still a little groggy from being asleep so long.

message 33: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drax looked up at her again. "I hope you know that you've completely broken the rules," he said, raising an eyebrow.

Draw murmured something quietly.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, I know that." She muttered, looking down at Draw, "I didn't mean to. And it's not like anything happened." She said, cheeks reddening.

message 35: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Yes, which is why I'm not going to rat you out. But, anyway, it's nice to see him that happy, isn't it? He never looks that happy..." Drax noted.

Draw returned to his comfortable state, smiling again.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled, "Yeah, it is nice." She agreed. In an attempt to change the subject, Scarlette decided to ask some questions of her own, "So, how was your day with Neriah?"

message 37: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "It was pleasant. I was only with her for half of it, though. She had something to do, it seems," Drax answered, flipping the page of his book.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you going to see her again today?" Scarlette asked.

message 39: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Depends. I generally let her decide when we hang out. Why?" Drax replied, strangely calm.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just wondering." She said, "I can't ask questions?"

message 41: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Oh go back to snuggling why don't 'cha!" Drax said, rolling his eyes.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"You know what? I think I will." She said, lying back down.

message 43: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drax scoffed and went back to his book.

Draw's arm stayed at his side, instead of draping around her again. He kept sleeping.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Scarlette closed her eyes to get a few more minutes of sleep before she had to wake up for the day.

message 45: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Draw's arm wrapped around her, as if it had finally realized she was there. He murmured something in his sleep. He might keep sleeping for awhile, and who could blame him, anyway?

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

An hour or so later, Neriah came up to the cabin and knocked loudly on the door. Scarlette was in such a deep sleep at that point that she didn't even move.

message 47: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drax rose and set his book down, moving to the door. He opened it promptly, yawning. "Good morning," he said, smiling at Neriah.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Morning!" She said, "You're up early."

message 49: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Am I? Well, it's not a big deal. Where are we going today?" he asked, cracking his neck.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged, "I don't really have a preference. So long as you don't try and kill anyone, that is."

« previous 1 3