Young Adult Book Blogger Club discussion

Partials (Partials Sequence, #1)
This topic is about Partials
September 2013 > Overall thoughts/impressions (SPOILERS)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bec (booktineus) (booktineus) | 129 comments Mod
Ok, GO CRAZY AND VENT OR FANGIRL OR FREAK OUT WITH ALL THE SPOILERS YOU WANT

I LIKED IT!! And now I wait for more people to discuss

Tressa (Wishful Endings) | 17 comments I read this last year and have the next book to read sitting on my shelf. I really liked it. I thought the whole concept was so intriguing and I really love the two protagonists.

Yeah, it was pretty interesting. I want to see what happens next. I was devastated about Jackson (or whatever his name was) though. And I want more Samm :3

Tressa (Wishful Endings) | 17 comments Bec wrote: "Yeah, it was pretty interesting. I want to see what happens next. I was devastated about Jackson (or whatever his name was) though. And I want more Samm :3"

Definitely more Samm. :)

THE DUDES NAME WAS JAYDEN I'M HORRIBLE

Yeah, Samm's so interesting and I am so confused and conflicted about him.

Shannon | 1 comments This is about Partials yes? I really enjoyed partials. Loved the science aspect of it and the relationships in the novel. Some of the novel was a little slow but I did really enjoy it overall.I think Xochi was my favourite character (New Member)

Check out my review: http://adventuresofateenagebookworm.b...

It is!

Th start was slow, but I think once they captured Samm things starting moving a lot faster.

Xochi was pretty cool & opinionated :D

Laura AP | 28 comments finally finished it yay!

I really enjoyed the book altogether, especially the science part. Id really like to read the sequel and the rest of the series, let's see when I can get around to reading it!
I also really liked Kira, she wasn't one of those damn annoying protagonists. And the senate left me unbelievably angry!!! arghhh but I really liked the book.

btw guys what are we reading in october? have we made a poll yet?

Yay!

Ah, the senate. So infuriating like most dystopian governments. I want to see where FRAGMENTS takes things, particularly with the ParaGen related plot.

I don't know what we're reading. Haven't made a poll, I'm really busy studying for exams and I think Alise maybe busy with college too. So we might skip this month and get going again in November? I don't know, I'll ask her about it after my exam today.