Indie Author's Marketplace discussion

The Underlighters
This topic is about The Underlighters
Read 4 Review > R4R - The Underlighters - OPEN - 9 left

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elaine, VampPrincess Mod (last edited Nov 21, 2013 07:39AM) (new) - added it

Elaine White | 202 comments Mod
Michelle is generously donating 10 copies of her novel, The Underlighters for the Read4Review! It will be in .pdf format.

If anyone is interested, then leave a comment saying you want to participate. The first 10 people to do so, will get a copy of the book.

Here's a bit about the book:

18-year-old Janelle Cohen is an electrician in an underground city. The world above has been swallowed by mind-destroying Dust. Her small life changes forever when a dragon attacks her on the way home from work.

Her friends worry that she has the Fever, Dust-induced insanity. A terrifying trip to the surface of the world, the ancient and abandoned Up, deepens the nightmare. With no world left above, she and the other Crows cannot afford to fail…

Age Warning - coarse language, moderate violence and a small amount of sexual content.

About Michelle:
I am a sci fi author who specializes in genre-crossing work. In addition to The Underlighters and a horror anthology, I also have two science fiction novellas.

1 - Emmy ✔ - https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Emmy Kuipers | 16 comments Hi Michelle, I would love to review your novel for my september review on my blog. In addition, I will post the same review on goodreads and Amazon.

You can check out my review section here: Flaming Good!

message 3: by Elaine, VampPrincess Mod (new) - added it

Emmy wrote: "Hi Michelle, I would love to review your novel for my september review on my blog. In addition, I will post the same review on goodreads and Amazon.

You can check out my review section here: Flami..."

That's great Emmy, thanks. Can you PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you a copy today. :)

Emmy Kuipers | 16 comments My review will be slightly delayed but is still in the works. Life has been too hectic for even reading, let alone writing.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

That's no problem. Feel free to message me with your thoughts on the book so far.

message 6: by Elaine, VampPrincess Mod (new) - added it

Emmy wrote: "My review will be slightly delayed but is still in the works. Life has been too hectic for even reading, let alone writing."

Thanks for letting us know Emmy. You have plenty of time. :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Emmy! Just wondering if you finished the review. :)

message 8: by Elaine, VampPrincess Mod (new) - added it

Michelle wrote: "Hi Emmy! Just wondering if you finished the review. :)"

Thanks Michelle. I'm sending out e-mail reminders at the end of the week as well, so if I hear before you, I'll let you know. :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh! Just another note, Elaine--I might have let you know already, but you might want to stick a 'coarse language' warning on this sucker. It did cause some issues elsewhere. There is also moderate violence and a small amount of sexual content.

message 10: by Elaine, VampPrincess Mod (new) - added it

Michelle wrote: "Oh! Just another note, Elaine--I might have let you know already, but you might want to stick a 'coarse language' warning on this sucker. It did cause some issues elsewhere. There is also moderate ..."

Thanks Michelle. LOL. :)

message 11: by Emmy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emmy Kuipers | 16 comments Hi Michelle. It took me way longer than either promised or expected but the review is now up on Goodreads and will be up shortly on Amazon and on my blog. Thank you for your patience. It was a pleasure to read!

message 12: by Elaine, VampPrincess Mod (new) - added it

Emmy wrote: "Hi Michelle. It took me way longer than either promised or expected but the review is now up on Goodreads and will be up shortly on Amazon and on my blog. Thank you for your patience. It was a plea..."

Thanks for letting us know Emmy. Greatly appreciated. x

message 13: by R.A. (new) - rated it 5 stars

R.A. (raodum) | 9 comments This book is amazing! My favorite sci fi book! I recommend to anyone who loves science fiction!!