Teen Help and Support discussion

Home Problems > Sibling Issues

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Parents playing favorites? Snotty little siblings? You're preaching to the choir.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

My mom plays favorites, my devil's spawn of a sister is her little angel while I somehow always become the bad guy. Nuff said.

Sam/Applejack♆ | 128 comments Mod
Awe. I know the feeling. I'm so sorry :'(

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh. We were driving to school today (my school goes later on Wed.) and I made a comment about how my sister is trying to go goth (and failing miserably). Then all of a sudden she starts lecturing me on how she's "socially-awkward" and "has it harder than all of us". ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? We can't go ANYWHERE in this town without some little kid going, "Hi ______!" SHE DOES JUST FINE!!!!!!!

I feel you man. I can't go anywhere without the popular girls going "omg I have it so hard" like no you get all the guys and you're gorgeous shut up. But like why would your sister even do that? Is she having problems of her own or...? :(

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Pssh, not at all! She's doing it because she thinks it's cool! My mom thinks she's having this serious identity crisis or something, but that's not it at all! I can hear her RIGHT NOW bragging to her little groupies on the phone about how much she loooooves Hot Topic, when I know for a FACT that she's scared of that place! Whenever we go in there she only pretends to be all cool with it, but she's always the first one out fo there!

Wow. So she just pretends to be socially challenged because she probably wants attention or something. I know girls like that too, I hate them.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She only pretends to be socially challenged with my mom to get out of being in trouble.
And you know what else? Just because she's "socially awkward" she gets away with everything! Her room isn't clean? That's just her being her! Her homework isn't done? Well, that's not ok but it's normal so no punishment! She stays up all night, homework not done, texting? That's just her being her! No punishment!

Your mom hasn't even figured it out that it's all just an act?!?!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope! I mean, she is forgetful, and lazy, and sloppy, so all of those are just bad habits! It is NOT because she's socially challenged, it's because she's a LAZY MESSY BRATTY SELFISH WHINY LITTLE CRYBABY B*TCH THAT CAN'T THINK OF ANYONE ELSE TO SAVE HER LIFE! No matter how many times I tell my mom the truth, nothing chances! She says "I believe you, but that's just who she is" And I'm about ready to tear my own hair out!

message 11: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

So...like....she's all those things but she just gets away with it?! How?!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Your guess is as good as mine. I swear I could just punch her in the face!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

If I ever stop posting all of a sudden, it's because I'm in prison for selling her to Canadians.

message 14: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Punch her for me. In the b**bs. It hurts.

And noted lmao

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh gods she just makes me so.... urugriohagowihegoi.

message 16: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

I have a "friend" like that.....sort of not really....

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Do tell.

message 18: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Well I mean we used to hate each other but now were neutral

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I loathe her with a burning passion. If she disappeared today I seriously would not care. I know that's terrible and wrong, but it's true. For the life of me I can't just be neutral to her! She makes it too hard!

message 20: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

:'( what does she do to YOU in specific?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

She's loud when I'm trying to sleep, she NEVER cleans up after herself in our bathroom, whenever she gets something I don't she'll give me this snotty little face, she intentionally tries to buy the same clothes I do because she knows that I hate that, she tells all her friends that I'm this crazy evil b!tch so that anytime she has friends over they're afraid of me, she goes into my room and steals my stuff and then gloats about it, she'll ask to BORROW my stuff in front of our mom so that I can't say no, and then she'll break it or lose it and then my mom will defend her, she deliberately talks to all my friends in CO in front of me that don't even want to speak to me anymore because they like her better than they like me, if I tell her to do something then she'll whine about it to our mom, who will then make me do it for her! She copies everything I do from the TV shows I watch to the clothes that I wear to the stuff that I buy, and then tells all her little friends that I'm the one copying her, she tells me that she's smarter than me just because her elementary school had better teachers than mine did, she acts all sweet and nice to me around our parents, she literally HITS me if I get something that she wanted, she brags CONSTANTLY about EVERYTHING that she has that I don't, ugh there's too much.

message 22: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

:'( I'm so sorry....that sounds awful....I don't even know what to say except I'm here for you.
How old is she...?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

12 :P

message 24: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

OH WHAT THE FUXK I THOUGHT SHE WAS OLDER THAT MAKES NO SENSE WHAT THE H*LL IS THAT ALL ABOUT?!?!?!!?!?!?!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She's going through that "Terrible Teens" phase, even though she isn't even a teenager yet!

message 26: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

......wow. Punch her in the face for me.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

;)

message 28: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Seriously just kick her

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Seriously, I plan to.

message 30: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Siblings. Ugh.

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) hey nicole is she the youngest??

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope, middle.

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) huh..she wants attention,thats all

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup, but the problem is that she's getting it.

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) did you know that 73% teenagers who commit suicide are middle childs??

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I actually did not...

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) hmm,just telling ya..you know for personal facts

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

That's actually good to know.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

My mum favors my older brother over me. And it's quite obvious. -.-

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

They say the don't have favorites, but sometimes that's hard to believe -_-

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) i'd be happy if my parents noticed ME for once,ya know i'm the middle child,the good ,little girl,not fussy like my older sister and not spoilt like my younger brother

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh.

Like, it's totally not fair, though. My mum likes to assign me a lot of chores; cleaning the house, doing the laundry... basically, everything, I guess. Meanwhile, my brother can just chill in his room and do whatever the heck he wants. I mean, you should see how my mother looks at him. Like a freaking angel or something when really, he's just a huge immature, arrogant snob. If he forgets to do a chore, my mum's just like, "Oh, no, it's no big deal." But if it's me and if I forget to wash one freaking spoon, she goes all gung-ho on me and calls me conceited for neglecting my chores.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh! I hate that! Have you talked to her about it?

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 07, 2013 03:22PM) (new)

EVERY SINGLE DAY. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I TRY TO BRING UP THAT.

But then she's just like, "Oh, I don't have favorites" and just smiles at me for a moment. Then the next frigging thing you know, she's yelling at me for not getting my brother a sandwich.
-_______________________-

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) woah,how much older is your brother

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

He's sixteen right now. D:<

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ahhh, she's probably seeing him as her "wittle baby that's moving out soon".

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, that's not exactly going to change the matters when she's yelling at me to do stuff for him whilst she's just sitting down on the couch, pretending to be reading an Asian magazine.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm sorry, Wise :( Have you tried talking to your dad maybe? Or your brother?

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) i get that,when my sister was home(she's in college now..thank god) i had to do EVERYTHING for her.like i'd be sitting doing my homework and she'd be texting and my dad would be like "nancy,will you do the laundry?your sitting all day in front of that darn tv.......(may i remind you that i dont watch tv,books are more appealing to me) oh and sarah(my sister) pass me the remote hon,"

« previous 1