Teen Help and Support discussion

Random > Hiya!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! Come here, say hi to the rest of the group, and (if you want) say why you joined.

I am Nicole, I'm going to be a sophomore this year, and I created this group to give people a safe place to get help from other people their age. I've been on GR over a year and I've met a lot of people that could probably use a kind word every now and then.

Personally, I moved over a year ago and am still have problems dealing with it at times. I've got quite a bit of issues with my mom and one of my sisters. But for the most part my life's pretty ok, which is why I'm going to be here mainly to give kind words and advice when needed.

message 2: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Hey. Drax here. I'm a bit fed up with my father, overwhelmed with school and band, and a bit conflicted about a person I know and may have feelings for. The thing with my Dad's the most serious, seeing as how it's been depressing me for years.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the group, I hope that it's helpful for you.

message 4: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Me too. But I sort of doubt it.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

You never know. Talking about things to people online can sometimes be easier than talking to people you know for real.

message 6: by Kylie (new)

Kylie  (kyliecarstairs) Hey, I'm Kylie.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Kylie! Welcome to the group.

message 8: by Kylie (new)

Kylie  (kyliecarstairs) Glad to be here.

message 9: by Damini (last edited Sep 02, 2013 08:29AM) (new)

Damini Hey, I'm Vinny.
This Seems like a nice group.That's why I decided to join.

message 10: by Kylie (new)

Kylie  (kyliecarstairs) Hey Vinny!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the group, Vinny!

message 12: by Damini (new)

Damini Hey Kylie! :)

@Nicole: Thanks. :)

message 13: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ | 128 comments Mod
I'm AJ, known to some of you as Sam or whatever.

I mostly don't have too many serious issues, just this one boy that I don't know how I feel about....

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey. :/

message 15: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ | 128 comments Mod
Hey. :|

message 16: by Margie (new)

Margie   (claussmargie) Hey guys, I joined because being a teen is really hard :P I also get really busy so I need help dealing with that :P

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

That's why we're here to help :)

message 18: by Margie (new)

Margie   (claussmargie) Why I joined, plus I like being helpful to :D

message 19: by Kylie (new)

Kylie  (kyliecarstairs) Welcome, everyone! :D

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) hey,want to give some helping advice if anyone wants it.:)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Nancy!

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) Hey,how you heen??

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright, you?

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) Okay,a little ill,frustrated but awesome always,:p

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) So your becoming a sophomore huh??

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, this is a good place to let out that frustration ;)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Nancy (Apollo) wrote: "So your becoming a sophomore huh??"

Already am one.

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) Okay,how it going then?? Easy? Met any cute guys??

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Not overly difficult, but I wouldn't call it easy. I'm not really looking ;)

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) Oh,it was easy for me,really easy if you tried,and why arent you looking? I saw some of your pics and your really pretty i'd be pretty surprised if nobody's asked you out yet

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Are you talking easy classwork wise or easy in all the other aspects?
I'd say a good 95% of the kids in my high school aren't looking for "pretty", they're looking for slutty.

message 32: by Kylie (new)

Kylie  (kyliecarstairs) Same here! The girls they like are really slutty, but most of them aren't even good looking! Most of the guys at my school are looking for "easy", not pretty or nice.

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) i get what you mean nicole,i mean just because i'm sort of outgoing they expect me to be all slutty,it is freaking annoying

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm fine single, I've got a dog ;)

message 35: by Nancy (Apollo) (George) (last edited Sep 07, 2013 11:17AM) (new)

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) i always wanted a dog,but my mom has phobia and i cant get a cat since i'm allergic

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

That stinks, I'm sorry :(

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) yeah..it's alright i'll get one when i go to college,i can pay

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

What kind do you think?

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) probably a white terrier.or some other cuter puppy

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 20 comments heyyy guys. I got invited to this group and seemed fun so i joined.

Im Sasha aaand.... yup

Hey Arwen, Hey Nicole!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I have two white terriers!

Hiya!

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) really??how old are they?

message 43: by Kylie (new)

Kylie  (kyliecarstairs) Hey Sasha!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

They're about 6.

message 45: by Kylie (new)

Kylie  (kyliecarstairs) I have a black toy poodle!

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) Nicole di Angelo wrote: "They're about 6."

and names?

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) Kylie wrote: "I have a black toy poodle!"

YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME WANT ONE EVEN MORE!!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Aw, cute Kylie!

Petunia and Lily, like Petunia Dursley and Lily Potter.

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) lol,i already have decided what my dogs name will be..out of love for percy jackson..i'll name it percy..

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 20 comments Kylie wrote: "Hey Sasha!"

oh ehyy Kylie!

« previous 1