YA Writers and Readers discussion

The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about The Girl in the Steel Corset
15 views
Themed BOTM > The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Horsman (kathywithak27) | 1340 comments Mod
You voted The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady cross as the Steampunk themed BOTM!


message 2: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Horsman (kathywithak27) | 1340 comments Mod
This may be the hardest book to find! I've checked 4 bookstores and the library, I guess I'm going to have to get the eBook!


Kasura (kasura_iome) | 4 comments I read this by borrowing it from the library, I'm sorry you're having trouble finding it. I really enjoyed it and I actually tried to find the second book in this series at the library today, but alas, it wasn't there = /


message 4: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Horsman (kathywithak27) | 1340 comments Mod
Skyla wrote: "I read this by borrowing it from the library, I'm sorry you're having trouble finding it. I really enjoyed it and I actually tried to find the second book in this series at the library today, but a..."

The funny part is my library has the second one but not the first lol


Kasura (kasura_iome) | 4 comments Kathy wrote: "Skyla wrote: "I read this by borrowing it from the library, I'm sorry you're having trouble finding it. I really enjoyed it and I actually tried to find the second book in this series at the librar..."

Ha! That always happens to me. I hate when I find a later book in a series, and don't realize it until I get home or I start reading and I say to myself, "Okay then... I'm definitely missing something." xD
I'm reading one of the other books that we have for this month (The City of Ashes), but I'm on the lookout for the 9th book in the Bloody Jack Adventure series and I still haven't come across it. It saddens me every trip to the library.


message 6: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Horsman (kathywithak27) | 1340 comments Mod
Kasura wrote: "Kathy wrote: "Skyla wrote: "I read this by borrowing it from the library, I'm sorry you're having trouble finding it. I really enjoyed it and I actually tried to find the second book in this series..."

I thought City of Ash was better than City of Bones! I'm finding I might be alone in that opinion, but I just thought I was less confused about what was going on and what creatures were running around.


back to top