Teresa Medeiros Fans! discussion

Monthly Book Reads > Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas (September 2013 Book of the Month)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 739 comments Mod
Hello everyone! This month's winner for the September monthly book read is Blue-Eyed Devil (Travises, #2) by Lisa Kleypas by Lisa Kleypas! Please feel free to discuss about what you loved or hated about this book!

message 2: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 590 comments This one is good on audio, too, Ronyell.

message 3: by Ronyell (new)

Lisa Kay wrote: "This one is good on audio, too, Ronyell."

Sounds great Lisa!! I really enjoyed reading this book! Hardy was such an awesome hero in this story and I loved the way he comforted Haven during her time of crisis!

message 4: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 590 comments Yes, I actually liked this book more after I read it a couple of time. It was a hard subject to read the first time. Sad.

message 5: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 590 comments So many great scenes in this one. However, my fav is (view spoiler)

message 6: by Ronyell (new)

Lisa Kay wrote: "So many great scenes in this one. However, my fav is [spoilers removed]"

I loved that scene too! Hardy was awesome during that scene. My favorite scene was when (view spoiler)

message 7: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 590 comments Yes, but (view spoiler)

message 8: by Ronyell (new)

Lisa Kay wrote: "Yes, but [spoilers removed]"

Yeah! (view spoiler)

message 9: by Megan (new)

Megan I'm listening to this on audio book right now. The series is a reread for me. I read Sugar Daddy last month. Hardy is such a good man. I love the audio book. Some parts are tough to get through but I like how its not the typical romance. I'm around 60% now.

message 10: by Ronyell (new)

Megan wrote: "I'm listening to this on audio book right now. The series is a reread for me. I read Sugar Daddy last month. Hardy is such a good man. I love the audio book. Some parts are tough to get throug..."

That's great Megan! I hope you enjoy the rest of this book! It was fantastic!

message 11: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 590 comments I'm glad you're enjoying the audio, Ronyell! I thought the narrator did a nice job.