The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion


373 views
Isn't Peta really gay?

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Some Name And Katniss is a tranny obviously.


Some Name Kaylee wrote: "Obviously."

I know right?


message 3: by sim (last edited Sep 01, 2013 11:05PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

sim Uh...I don't know what to say about this except *Peeta. O.o

[image error]


Some Name Sorry, typo.


MaryReadsRomance Do you mean the actor or the fictional character?


Atlantic Gem ಠ_ಠ wat


Dragon in Disguise how is he gay? he loves katniss for one, he doesn't have a secret male lover because he gets married to katniss in the last book :D


message 9: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Thomson I'm so confused to understand if this was a try at sarcasm or someone messing with us Hunger Games fans... x


MaryReadsRomance My apologies for contributing to this thread and for showing a general lack of good sense in naively contributing to this and any other recent clusters / wastes of time. The only defense I have is that I am a good reads novice. I have come to my senses! Too little time and too many books... so who has time for mental masturbation?... Signing off and going to go read. My sincere apologies. Regards.


Monsieur Paradox 智 Probably.

Most men who fall in love with or marry women are actually gay.


Gabby troll


Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ Umm....okay sure.


message 14: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ wrote: "Umm....okay sure."

hum ok. is he really gay in RL?


Gabby Olivia wrote: "Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ wrote: "Umm....okay sure."

hum ok. is he really gay in RL?"


No. It's just a troll commenting


Penny Here we go again with the obsession about having gay characters in books. Get a life does it really matter?


Atlantic Gem Penny wrote: "Here we go again with the obsession about having gay characters in books. Get a life does it really matter?"

I think I'm with you on this...


message 18: by Tara (last edited Sep 05, 2013 10:24AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tara Let's see...whoever started this post is either,
1)one of those people that still use 'gay' as a derogatory adjective, or 2) a troll that wants to rile people up about a possible gay man.

Get a life. Expand your vocabulary and come up with better adjectives to describe people. Who cares if people are gay anyway. It's none of your business how other people live their lives.


message 19: by Onome (new) - added it

Onome Etisioro What‘s up with the ‘is Peeta gay?‘ thing? If the author wanted to create him as a gay dude, she would have but she didn‘t. Doesn‘t that tell you something? It‘s a really stupid question asked, probably, out of boredom.


message 20: by Onome (new) - added it

Onome Etisioro What‘s up with the ‘is Peeta gay?‘ thing? If the author wanted to create him as a gay dude, she would have but she didn‘t. Doesn‘t that tell you something? It‘s a really stupid question asked, probably, out of boredom. I agree-GET A LIFE or probably start a better thread of a ‘not gay‘ person.


message 21: by Some (new) - rated it 3 stars

Some Name Tara wrote: "Let's see...whoever started this post is either,
1)one of those people that still use 'gay' as a derogatory adjective, or 2) a troll that wants to rile people up about a possible gay man.

Get a l..."


Nowhere did I imply that it was a negative term.
Why, are you implying that it's wrong to be gay?
Oh well, and I get called a troll.


message 22: by Some (new) - rated it 3 stars

Some Name Olivia wrote: "Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ wrote: "Umm....okay sure."

hum ok. is he really gay in RL?"


Yeah, he probably just pretended to be straight so people would root for him in the Hunger Games. It's a good marketing strategy.


message 23: by Some (new) - rated it 3 stars

Some Name MaryReads wrote: "Do you mean the actor or the fictional character?"

The fictional character. The actor is obviously not called Peeta, and we already know that he's gay.


message 24: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Kaylee wrote: "It really amuses me when people get angry at trolls and tell them "to get a life". As if you aren't on the same website, arguing over the same useless nonsense."

whichever. i suppose its just a troll or how diff people called it..


message 25: by Tara (last edited Sep 09, 2013 10:12AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tara Some wrote: "Tara wrote: "Let's see...whoever started this post is either,
1)one of those people that still use 'gay' as a derogatory adjective, or 2) a troll that wants to rile people up about a possible gay ..."


Lol, I implied it was negative? Yeah right!!! All the things you asked were answered in my 1 and 2. I'll clarify them- 1) you think it's a derogatory adjective still, or 2) you want to rile people up.

I mean, if you didn't use it as a derogatory adjective, then you must not have read the books. Where on Earth would Peeta be considered a gay man? LOL!!! Funny, you are soo funny!!!

BTW- He isn't gay in real life..he is a huge gay advocate because he had 2 gay uncles. Get your facts straight.


message 26: by Tara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tara Kaylee wrote: "It really amuses me when people get angry at trolls and tell them "to get a life". As if you aren't on the same website, arguing over the same useless nonsense."

Nowhere did I say to "get a life" because of the website I was on. Besides, that statement is hardly an argument!!!


message 27: by Some (new) - rated it 3 stars

Some Name Tara wrote: "Some wrote: "Tara wrote: "Let's see...whoever started this post is either,
1)one of those people that still use 'gay' as a derogatory adjective, or 2) a troll that wants to rile people up about a ..."


Nowhere did I imply that it was a derogatory term.

Maybe Peeta was closeted.


Nurlely Tara wrote: "I mean, if you didn't use it as a derogatory adjective, then you must not have read the books. Where on Earth would Peeta be considered a gay man? LOL!!! Funny, you are soo funny!!!"

Where on Earth? Under the bridge probably, where the troll is living. And only a troll can assume something like that... ;)


message 29: by Tara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tara Lol, Some!!! I just read the statement you made about yourself: Kind, modest, and rational? Funny. You like random killings in the name of religion? Ooookay.

Now Peeta was closeted? Because you're so insightful and full of wisdom that you were able to get to the bottom of his true feelings? HA! You are a riot!!


Ryanne Tara wrote: "Lol, Some!!! I just read the statement you made about yourself: Kind, modest, and rational? Funny. You like random killings in the name of religion? Ooookay.

Now Peeta was closeted? Because you'r..."


I completely agree with you, Tara! I also clicked on Some's name and read that..funny!


message 31: by Some (new) - rated it 3 stars

Some Name Tara wrote: "Lol, Some!!! I just read the statement you made about yourself: Kind, modest, and rational? Funny. You like random killings in the name of religion? Ooookay.

Now Peeta was closeted? Because you'r..."


Yes because the blatant contradictions were meant to show that I'm serious.


message 32: by Some (new) - rated it 3 stars

Some Name Thanks for noticing though.


Ryanne Lol, here's a blatant contradiction-
"Isn't Peeta gay?"
"That isn't a derogatory adjective."

When someone says that about someone, what type of adjective do you mean?

Are you also the type of person to still use the word retarded? Is that also not a derogatory adjective in your vocab?


message 34: by Tara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tara Some wrote: "Thanks for noticing though."

You're welcome! =) Some attention better than none, right?


Katie Peeta is not gay! What proof do you have to even think that??


message 36: by Some (new) - rated it 3 stars

Some Name Ryanne wrote: "Lol, here's a blatant contradiction-
"Isn't Peeta gay?"
"That isn't a derogatory adjective."

When someone says that about someone, what type of adjective do you mean?

Are you also the type of p..."


No, I can use them objectively without any negative connotation.


message 37: by Some (new) - rated it 3 stars

Some Name Tara wrote: "Some wrote: "Thanks for noticing though."

You're welcome! =) Some attention better than none, right?"


Katniss could be a tranny, as I previously stated.


Annie Dragon wrote: "how is he gay? he loves katniss for one, he doesn't have a secret male lover because he gets married to katniss in the last book :D"

i know rite?? wat is this discussion even about...


message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Petta can't be gay he loves Katniss to much


Lilly Olivia wrote: "Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ wrote: "Umm....okay sure."

hum ok. is he really gay in RL?"


No, his uncles were and died of HIV so he does a lot of suppoert for stuff like that I read a wholle bunch of articles about him on that


message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow


Madison Salas niian wrote: "Dragon wrote: "how is he gay? he loves katniss for one, he doesn't have a secret male lover because he gets married to katniss in the last book :D"

i know rite?? wat is this discussion even about..."



message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know?


message 44: by Atlantic Gem (last edited Dec 11, 2013 05:04PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Atlantic Gem The description of 'Kind' and 'Rational' kind of contradicts the phrase 'Randomly killing people thrills me.' So does 'Modest' and 'I'm inherently better than you because I'm Middle-Eastern and grew up in France.'

(I survived illiteracy in Japan for two years, doesn't mean I'm better than everyone else. I find myself thinking the complete opposite most days.)

Also interests are listed as 'Idiocy.'

So yes, this is a example of trolling.


back to top