Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Ascension (Guardians of Ascension, #1)
This topic is about Ascension
Series Discussions > Guardians of Ascension - Caris Roane

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments The spot to chat about Guardians of Ascension series by Caris Roane.

Ascension is one of our Group Reads for September 2013.

Spoilers
Remember to utilize the (view spoiler) tags so that you don't spoil anything for any other readers. Check out the "some html is ok" options on goodreads for details or ask! We've even got a special thread for more details.

Ascension (Guardians of Ascension, #1) by Caris Roane Burning Skies (Guardians of Ascension, #2) by Caris Roane Wings of Fire (Guardians of Ascension, #3) by Caris Roane Born of Ashes (Guardians of Ascension, #4) by Caris Roane Obsidian Flame (Guardians of Ascension, #5) by Caris Roane Gates of Rapture (Guardians of Ascension, #6) by Caris Roane

Tina Theresa | 47 comments I've read the whole series. The first book is my least favorite. I try not to judge a series by the first book.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments For me that a general rule. I've read a lot of series where the first book has been awful and the the rest amazing!

Lauren (laurenjberman) I read the first book and really wanted to enjoy it but unfortunately found myself struggling despite its potential. My main issue with it was the repetitive descriptions.

I did like the secondary characters so I might give the next one a go sometime.