YA Book Nerds discussion

18 views
Conversations > Recent News

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 44 comments Mod
This is just a place to talk about stuff that's happened recently. Whether it be school, books, other miscellaneous things, whatever.


Natalie (Never trust a duck) I got a root canal. feel free to send me get well cards with fruit bouquets


message 3: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 44 comments Mod
Natalie (Never trust a duck) wrote: "I got a root canal. feel free to send me get well cards with fruit bouquets"

Sounds painful, but I have no idea. What exactly do they do for that?


Natalie (Never trust a duck) it didn't hurt at all. they numb your mouth, drill a hole, remove your tooths nerve, and seal it back up


message 5: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 44 comments Mod
No thank you, I'm good.


message 6: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 44 comments Mod
I haven't read any of her books, but I'll definitely have to check it out. :)


Natalie (Never trust a duck) OMG EM ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EXCITEMENT!!!!!! whew this is intense


message 8: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 12 comments Natalie (Never trust a duck) wrote: "it didn't hurt at all. they numb your mouth, drill a hole, remove your tooths nerve, and seal it back up"

did it take a while?


message 9: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 12 comments Em wrote: "Ally Carter is writing a new series :) Tts called Embassy Row!"

oohhhh!


message 10: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 12 comments I auditioned for a play and started doing cross country...


message 11: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 44 comments Mod
Olivia wrote: "I auditioned for a play and started doing cross country..."

I applaud you because there is no way I would be able to commit to cross country or audition for a play. What play is it? I hope you do well.


message 12: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 12 comments Leslie wrote: "Olivia wrote: "I auditioned for a play and started doing cross country..."

I applaud you because there is no way I would be able to commit to cross country or audition for a play. What play is it?..."


Thanks! It's the Mikado-I'm Katisha which is really scary but fun...today I had a cross country meet and when we were supposed to start someone tripped me and my shoe fell off so then I was way behind everyone...lol


back to top