Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Soul Catcher (Soul Saga, #1)
This topic is about Soul Catcher
Questions > Giveaways

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

E.L. Todd | 11 comments I've been trying to add my novel, Soul Catcher, to a giveaway, but it continues to say the paperback ISBN number is incorrect, but it isn't. I must have somehow put in the wrong information. How do I change this?

Thanks,

E. L. Todd

message 2: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3557 comments I've created the paperback edition, so try now?

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18...

And here are all the editions of your book: http://www.goodreads.com/work/edition...

message 3: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 3 comments I've been trying to post a giveaway for a book I added today to my page but every time I try it says I have made errors. Does it take awhile for this new title and its ISBN # to get into your system?
The title is, "The Snowman Maker"-
Thanks-
Barbara (Briggs) Ward

message 4: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3557 comments Barbara can you give us the whole ISBN? You accidentally put the ISBN-13 in the ISBN-10 slot so the system cannot find it.

message 5: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 3 comments Sure-978-1-60494-901-8

message 6: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3557 comments OK, try now.

message 7: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 3 comments Thanks!

E.L. Todd | 11 comments Lafon, thank you for the quick response. I've switched my edition to the paperback one like you suggested, but I can't figure out how to insert the ISBN correctly. What should I do. Enter 10 and 13 in? And is it supposed to be in a special way?

Thanks for the help. =)

message 9: by lafon حمزة (last edited Sep 02, 2013 06:55PM) (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3557 comments E.L. you just have to go to goodreads.com/giveaway/new and fill out the boxes there. That's where you have to put the ISBN.

Edit: To clarify (and I've never listed a giveaway before, so you may find the Goodreads Author Feedback Group to be of more help) put either the ISBN-10 OR the ISBN-13 in that slot.

message 10: by E.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

E.L. Todd | 11 comments Thank you!