Gabtooth Ridge > *tumbleweed*

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) | 330 comments Mod
((Graveyard))

message 2: by Nightmare (new)

Marston rode in with a thrashing brook behind him, karma trailing them like a wolf.

An evil laugh echoed around them. "Oh Mary Lu you dance so well, you should be in shows!"

message 3: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya being curious had followed them tho she got there before they did...

message 4: by Nightmare (new)

"Seth!" John called out as the man dancing with the dead looked over.

"John Marston! Is that you? Oh boy have you changed!" He teased dancing around.

"I ain't got time for your games!" John shouted.

message 5: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya watched from the house the porch actually tho she wasn't to be seen...

message 6: by Nightmare (new)

Seth smiled, a great Nasty smile at that. "Are you constipated John? You get constipated when you're angry!"

Marston glared darkly at him.

"John come join the party! John this is Mary Lu and Francine!" He laughed before his eyes traveled to the girl on horseback. "Who! Is THAT!" He said before running over to Brooke with a smile. "Darling you sure are per-tie!"

message 7: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya chuckled in amusement at the scene this was going to be Interesting so she simply walked over to the nearest male zombie and danced with it... Cause even it if dare bite here it'll only end up dead an gone and she'll simply be sick for a bit...

message 8: by Nightmare (new)

Brooke struggled to get free as Seth lifted her up over his shoulder and brought her towards the zombies.

message 9: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya still not visible to them continued to dance with the male zombie grinning..

message 10: by Nightmare (new)

"Seth but Brooke down!" John hissed.

"Brooke...? What a nice name......darling care to dance...?" He purred and began to dance with her.

"SETH!"

message 11: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya glanced away from her dance partner and at the laughing, "dance! Dance with her!" She cried tho still not visible to them, only to the zombies.... Turning back to her zombie dancer she smirked sensing a slowly draining soul within it and leaned forward to sniff it out....

message 12: by Nightmare (new)

John growled. "Enough Seth!"

Seth looked over. "Oh common John, you have a wife and son-oh wait, they were bitten. That's right, you're a loner." He teased as he twirled Brooke around as she thrashed.

message 13: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya having eaten the rest of the things soul appeared strolling over to Seth, "Seth may I have this dance? Mary Lu isn't as good as you," she said with a smirk..

message 14: by Nightmare (new)

Seth froze, looking around for the owner to the beautiful voice. "Huh?"

message 15: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya smirked and became visible to everyone's eye, "Mary Lu wasn't very good she continuously stepped on my foot," she said with a smirk..

message 16: by Nightmare (new)

Seth stumbled back as well as Brooke. Both falling to the ground.
"Zendaya...?" John said softly.

message 17: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya pouted, "what I don't get to have a dance?" She asked before glancing over at him and smirked, "the one and only.."

message 18: by Nightmare (new)

"Uh.....John, I think this one you can have.....uh, yeah!" Seth stuttered.

Brooke finally got herself free. "Bastard!" She hissed tackling him to the ground. "Where's the glass eye Seth!"

message 19: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya laughed turning around to go dance with Mary Lu..

message 20: by Nightmare (new)

Seth just smirked. "What glass eye?" He said sounding like a smart ass. "Oh the glass eye I swallowed!" He teased.

"I won't hesitate to cut, and gut you open just to get it!" She hissed.

message 21: by Nightmare (new)

John just stared at zendaya, raising a brow in utter confusion.

message 22: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya shook her head at Mary Lu, "Mary, you dance like this!" She said showing her before sighing looking at them gesturing to Mary Lu, "see what I have to deal with?!"

message 23: by Nightmare (new)

John just laughed, something he wouldn't do in this case

message 24: by Nightmare (new)

Seth and Brooke both looked over at John. He laughed. He fucking laughed.

message 25: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya froze looking at him and tilted her head to the side slightly watching him, "hmmmm," was all she said...

message 26: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments *

message 27: by Nightmare (new)

The smile was instantly lost off his face as he cleared his throat to cover. "Brooke, Seth, stop it! Zendaya,......step away from marry Lu." He said trying to act responsible.

message 28: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya scowled but did as she was told... She stood beside Fred another zombie that had she'd been dancing with earlier folding her arms over her chest her eyes narrowed at him, "there, I'm away from Mary Lu," she huffed...

message 29: by Nightmare (new)

John smirked. "Okay, away from all the flesh eaters. No zombies."

Seth looked at John with a weird look.

message 30: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya scowled looking at Fred, "hmmm it's sad I promised you that slow dance," she said pouting before peeking the zombie in the cheek... That wasn't exactly too rotten before she was suddenly in front of John, "happy?" She asked raising a brow... Blood was smeared on her lips making them enticingly red...

message 31: by Nightmare (new)

John held a straight face as he took his thumb and whipped her lips, cleaning them of the blood. "Yes, I am."

Brooke looked down at Seth with a weird look. They both smiled at each other before sitting to watch the show.

message 32: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya Frowned at him not moving her arms from their position nor moving an inch he began brushing the blush off I my raised a brow watching him...

message 33: by Nightmare (new)

John pulled away instantly realizing what he was doing as he cleared his throat. "Uh....Seth?! Where's the eye?" He said trying to break the silence.

message 34: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya smirked rolling her eyes before moving away, "he had already said he swallowed it," she pointed out rolling her eyes...

message 35: by Nightmare (new)

Marston gave seth a death glare.

Brooke pulled a sphere like object out from his pocket. "Lies!" She hissed before springing to her feet.

message 36: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya smirked drifted back towards the zombies knowing she'd simply dance with them again since they were boring her..

message 37: by Nightmare (new)

Marston turned his gaze to zendaya. "And where do you think you're going?"

Brooke growled before punching Seth out cold.

message 38: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya froze looking at him looking like a deer caught in head lights.... "Um... To dance with zombies duh.."

message 39: by Nightmare (new)

Marston shook his head. "Uh, no!" He said before walking over to zendaya and lifting her over his shoulder.
Brooke got to her feet as she hopped up on death. "Marston, when was the last time you saw jack?"

message 40: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya didn't make a noise that most women would do she simply grumbled scowling but hung over his shoulder resting her arm on his back to prop her head up, "I do have legs..." She pointed out...

message 41: by Nightmare (new)

"Yeah and you like to use them for dancing with the dead instead of walking." He pointed back, sternly helping her on the back of a horse before taking off after Brooke.

message 42: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments "Walking is boring and dangerous," she pointed out stiffly but actually stayed on the horses stroking its side before they took off which meant she wrapped her arms around his waist, "and the zombies are my friends can't say the same about you know can I?"

message 43: by Nightmare (new)

John smirked. "I don't intend to make friends miss, once that accures so does trouble."

Brooke looked back to see marston and zendaya before shooting the zombies they left, knowing she didn't want Seth to die that way.

message 44: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments "Then it's your luckily day now isn't it?" Zendaya drawled sarcastically so very tempted to jump off the horse..

message 45: by Nightmare (new)

John looked back at her in curiosity. "What...?"

Brooke smiled in victory as she began to slow down, ridding next to John.

message 46: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya only smirked at him before looking away going silent..

message 47: by Nightmare (new)

"Where's jack?" Brooke asked softly.

John gave a death glare. "What do you want with my son?!"

Brooke smiled. "Noting but a good chat!" She said before ridding faster.

message 48: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya scowled listening to their argument wondering If he'd freak if she jumped off right now..

message 49: by Nightmare (new)

John looked back at zendaya. "Hold on..."

message 50: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya froze looking at him in confusion wondering if he knew what she'd been thinking if so... Creepy...

« previous 1