~The Unbelievable~ discussion

Rio Bravo > Fort mercer

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) | 330 comments Mod
((Safest place))

message 2: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya strolled up smirking heading to the front doors...

message 3: by Nightmare (new)

The men at the gate looked down at her before signaling his friends to open it up, they pushed the doors open. Once she was in they quickly closed it before any undead came their way.

The fort was huge, survivors all around the walls looked to be from an old castle. Friendly smiles welcomed zendaya.
But there was one sound, other then the undead that sounded deadly. "Hello everyone and welcome! Come here! Come here all of you!" He chanted with a smile through his crooked teeth. He wore a top hat that was tearing at some sides, his short white hair peaked out of the sides, as he walked behind the table filled with jars or bright green liquid.

message 4: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya didn't bother with happy smiles of the crazy folk... They were crazy to even bother smiling but the booming voice caused her eyes to narrow and she began to walk in that direction..

message 5: by Nightmare (new)

The man smiled, waving his arms wildly. "My name is Nigel, Nigel West Dickens! Have you ever felt sick? Or there was no remedy for your fevers, well not anymore!"

message 6: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya approached him from behind, "is their an antidote for the dead, I may need it," she purred into his ear stepping away and passed by him without even looking at him..

message 7: by Nightmare (new)

"Yes ma'am there is, this juice is undead repellent and cures sickness!" He chanted

message 8: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments "Yes repels the dead," she purred sarcastically looking back at him with a sinister smirk, "I think you need it more then I..."

message 9: by Nightmare (new)

"Yes it does, now! I will start each of you off with one for 100 gold coins!" He bellowed

message 10: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya rolled her eyes at the mans horrid con man antics moving to walk away...

message 11: by Nightmare (new)

That's when it happened, she ran into a man.

message 12: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya hissed out a breath having hit him hard and collapsed onto her ass hard with a grunt turning her head up to glare at whoever it was...

message 13: by Nightmare (new)

A man stood over her, a nasty scar on his right side of his face, he held out a hand for her to grab. "Sorry ma'am, I wasn't looking where I was going. Did I hurt you...?" He asked softly. His dark nasty shell had a soft inside.

message 14: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya noticed his scar and rough outside smiling it wasn't everyday she met a man with true bravery and wits to get a nasty scar like that... It suited him, she thought silently.. Before she grabbed his hand and pulled herself up, "not your fault stranger, was trying hard to get away from that lunatic I wasn't watching who I was bumping into," she drawled simply releasing his hand before she could do something by accident...

message 15: by Nightmare (new)

The man smiled. "That old man, he's just a cheap, sells things off that don't work....." He said with a slight grin. "John Marston, and you are?" He asked politely.

message 16: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments "Zendaya," i responded with a nod and rolled my eyes, "I see, he may be old but he had a voice on him," she said unamusingly before turning back to look at him, "well it was nice bumping Into you..."

message 17: by Nightmare (new)

The man-John marston, smiled. "You too miss." He said before looking over at west dickens. "100 gold coins?! It looks more like you were trying to rob someone."

West Dickens looked over. "Well sit what would you pay to live?"

Marston pulled out his rolvolver. "You tell me Mr. Dickens, you tell me...."

message 18: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya paused and smirked staying to watch the excitement... Plus if someone died she'd get their soul..

message 19: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments ((Wearing the tights and a tie! Boss))

message 20: by Nightmare (new)

**revolver ((fail XD))

West dickens grew nervous. "Uh how about I give each of you one for free an if it fulfills your needs you know where to find me!" He said handing them out. He finished, walking over to John, glaring. "Thanks a lot John!" He whispered. "A man as to do something to survive!"

"There's people have lost their families, friends, much more! You can't take that from them! Not anymore!" He shouted back. "I bet it doesn't even work!"

message 21: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Sighing zendaya decided to get involved with this drama she strolled over taking a vile of this crap and looked at it, "sir you said this did what exactly? Cause from the looks of it it only attracts zombies..." She said as loud as she could looking up at him tilting her head slightly a sinister smirk curling on her lip...

message 22: by Nightmare (new)

Marston smirked wildly. "Yes Mr. Dickens, If it repels the undead like you say care to show the lady and myself....?" He chuckled. "If it works I would love some!"

message 23: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya smirked handing the man who was selling the shit the vile she had on her hand, "yes love, take it," she purred..

message 24: by Nightmare (new)

West Dickens shuffled before handing them the viles. "Maybe I just need more violet snowdrop and desert sage. That's it! I need that! Keep these, they might come in more use for yourselves." He stated as a girl slowly walked towards the back of his wagon without him noticing, she started to steal some of his stuff, fixing her cowboy hat and boots as her face his by her long brown curls.

message 25: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya scowled backing away when he tried to shove things at her hissing at him coldly, "If I wanted myself or others to die I could handle it easily..."

message 26: by Nightmare (new)

Dickens looked to the side of everything. "What is with you two, your like those annoying people who torment others.

message 27: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya only grinned at his description of them, "well I don't know about him but that sounds about right about me," she states with a cruel smirk noticing the girl at the wagon but didn't mention anything...

message 28: by Nightmare (new)

The girl was then ripped back, a scream covered by a hand as she tried to get free.

Marston noticed the movements as he nodded to west dickens and hurried past him towards the wagon.

West dickens turned to zendaya. "You shouldn't be here miss, these are harsh parts of town." He snickered

message 29: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya smirked, "said the last guy that died by my hand," she retorted in a pure

message 30: by Nightmare (new)

The old man smiled, "my dear girl, you are a strange one at that, you remain me of a friend of mine, goes by the name of Seth. You could find him near tumbleweed." He hissed before backing up slightly. "Oh and mr. Marston isn't someone YOU should be near, he's not meant for someone like you!"

message 31: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya rolled her eyes chuckling but she would meet this Seth..... "Thanks for the advice love but I ain't looking for someone to fancy me," she stated turning on her heel and marched away...

message 32: by Nightmare (new)

West dickens marched to his coach wagon quickly before packing everything away and driving out.

Marston was outside of the fort now, talking to the girl from behind the wagon, his tone dark and aggressive. "What were you doing, stealing from Mr. West Dickens?!" He snapped.

The girl just smiled, not giving a hell of anything. "I wanted his "bait repellent" it would come in handy for a distraction."

message 33: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya being her of course came close enough to easedrop but careful to not be seen..

message 34: by Nightmare (new)

"A distraction for what!?" Marston snapped.

"The glass eyes that that stupid man has!" The girl snapped. Her hood fell off her head, revealing Brooke.

message 35: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments ~~

message 36: by Nightmare (new)

"Seth? You want his glass eye? For what?" Marston questioned.

"For a plan John, for a plan, I have a plan to get into Mexico, thou, it is still dead there. There is no safe spot marston, never!" She laughed before whistling.

John instantly took out his rope and lassoed her, putting her over his shoulder as he placed her on Death, and hopped on, karma growling viciously and snapping at Marston's ankles.

message 37: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments ~~

message 38: by Nightmare (new)

Marston kicked the horses sides as he took off towards Tumbleweed in search for Seth.

message 39: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments ~~~~

message 40: by Nightmare (new)

((I can't do anything. You either have to move to a new place or follow))

message 41: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments ((Lol she's gone already))

message 42: by Nightmare (new)

((You were ease dropping. She's still there))

message 43: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments ((I know but she left right after that that's why I still did the ~~ I'm not stupid))

message 44: by Nightmare (new)

((Okay so you're going to see Seth right?))

message 45: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments ((Idk where that is hehe))

message 46: by Nightmare (new)

((Lol don't worry))