Cholla Springs > Ridge wood farm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 172 (172 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) | 330 comments Mod
((Farm))

message 2: by Nightmare (new)

Brooke stormed in town, knowing jack had a small job here but this is a place he loved to be. She hopped off her horse and hitched it as she headed for the house.

John rode in right behind her as he stopped, turning his head back to look at zendaya as he smirked. "Scared miss?"

message 3: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments "Only don't wanna be forced off when I can simply jump," zendaya responded instantly releasing him instantly and slipped off the horse landing effortlessly on the ground and back away from the horse..

message 4: by Nightmare (new)

John smiled as he hitched the horse. "We need to find her, fast"

((Can I ask you for a favor??))

message 5: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments ((Hmm??))

Zendaya gestured for him to do just that as she turned and went to walk away..

message 6: by Nightmare (new)

((Wanna be jack?? No need to make him a Character but I need someone to play him. It's johns son.))

John glared slightly at her. "I shouldn't leave you by yourself. People die that way"

message 7: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya froze... Before she turned around slowly on her heel to face him her face whipped clean of emotion, "if that is what is to happen.. i won't be the one it happens to."

message 8: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments ((Ssure, just gotta know his personality and etc))

message 9: by Nightmare (new)

John grinned, his teeth flashing wildly. "Right! Now common, I'm not having you be hurt...."

((Up to you))

Brooke walked around the house, looking for a certain someone.

message 10: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments "Like you could," zendaya mumbled under her breath before sighing and was at his side, "lead the way cowboy," she said...

"Don't move or i'll shot!" Someone called while the sound of a gun being loaded and readied to fire, the voice sounded young but boyishly and having a strong southern accent...

message 11: by Nightmare (new)

John smiled softly before walking towards the house.

Brooke smiled at the voice as she looked around. "Even if I'm not dead...?" She purred. "Jack is that you?"

message 12: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya followed him glancing around to keep an eye out for any undead critters...

Jack having recognized the voice stepped out from his hiding place holding a shot gun pointed up looking at her in surprise, "Brooke? What are you doin' here?" He demanded...

message 13: by Nightmare (new)

John hesitated as he pulled out his lasso, as he slipped his slender fingers on the door knob.

Brooke smiled. "Oh I just wanted to see the undead rise from the graves, under the stars. It's beautiful!" She rolled her eyes. "I came to find you."

message 14: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya looked back at him seeing none so far, "hurry cowboy, there's a reason all horror stories are told at night," she pointed out...

Jack gave her a hard look, "Brooke you know what I mean, it ain't safe here..." He walked over to her placing a hand gently on her shoulder, "what do you need me for?"

message 15: by Nightmare (new)

John swung the door open as he began to search.

Brooke smiled. "I have something for you, open your hand...0" she said softly.

message 16: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya followed him in and shut the door behind them but only leaned against the door watching and waiting...

Jack raised an eyebrow looking at her oddly, "a gift for me Brooke? Why?"

message 17: by Nightmare (new)

She placed it in his hand, taking hers away revealed the glass eye. "It will protect you, and whomever you're with. It will also protect your family. I can't bare to see you get hurt while I'm gone."

~still searching~

message 18: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Jack looked down at it before looking at her his hand curling around the glass eye, "but Brooke what bout you? How will I know your safe?" He demanded putting the gun down and grasped hold of her shoulder...

Zendaya sighed eventually getting bored out of her mind so she slipped out the door closing it behind her...

message 19: by Nightmare (new)

Brooke smiled slightly. "That's the thing. You won't. You have a family jack, you need to take care of them." She said softly.

John heard voices as he burst end through the door throwing his lasso at Brooke till she fell

message 20: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Jack looked at her hard, "Brooke! I need to-" he was interrupted when the door flew open and Brooke when down jack instantly picked up his gun and pointed at the figure at the ground, "release the rope!" He shouted...

Zendaya was outside tangoing with a zombie.. Of course not literally it was trying to attack her while she easily toyed and teased it...

message 21: by Nightmare (new)

John hog tied Brooke. "Jack, put the gun down." He said to his son.

Brooke growled. "Let me go! Marston let me go!" She thrashed on the floor.

message 22: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Jack saw who it was but didn't put it down, "I will not repeat myself father get away from her!" He shouted at him glaring while his finger twitched against the trigger...

Zendaya laughed before she smashed her hand through the rotten flesh of the zombie grabbed its heart and pulled It out... Veins and all before wrapping it around the things neck and pulled hard causing the head to slice clean off and both the heart and the head fell to the ground as she danced away grinning before she turned around to see all the zombies approaching... Like an whole army waiting to attack.... Swearing she disappeared and released in the house behind John, "cowboy, gang of zombies heading this way... Gonna be impossible to get away alive.." She said... Then seeing the scene before her and growled, "seriously Cowboy, let the girl go... I reckon the guy will shoot knowing you or not..."

message 23: by Nightmare (new)

John growled slightly as he cut Brooke free. "Jack I hope you have a good meaning for letting her go?!" He hissed violently before pulling out his Coleman revolver. "Cause I'd love to hear it!"

message 24: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Jack lowered his gun slightly when he released Brooke and was at her side helping her up before looking at his father, "I love her dad, she's only here to protect me and my family... And next time you even dare harm here ill shot you sky high.."

Zendaya sighed yeah happy family reunions so fun, she thought sarcastically before she snatched johns gun from his hands easily and quickly checking to see if its loaded, "how bout you stay here get this drama sorted out while I take this outside and go make some new zombie friends," she purred into johns ear grinning before she was gone... With his Coleman revolver

message 25: by Nightmare (new)

John stood there shocked. Not only of what his son said but what zendaya did. He clenched his fists slightly.

Brooke shakily got to her feet, holding and rubbing her wrists from the pain of the ropes. "Y-you do...?" She said a little started at his words. Words she's never heard before.

message 26: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments ((OMG I can't get over what zendaya said! With the make new zombies friends! I'm like laughing my ass off here! So good!))

Zendaya knew she shocked him... It was all the fun in all this but she was outside fighting against the zombies only using the gun when it was most dire which was only one time... But she most ripped off their heads or used brutal unhumane ways to decapitate them... She was thoroughly enjoying herself....

Jack looked back at Brooke nodding as he swallowed hard his Adam's apple bobbing as if he was swallowing a lump in his throat, "yes Brooke I do... Even with this hell hole happening all around us I can't lie without you," he confesssed finally...

message 27: by Nightmare (new)

John, rubbed his eyes before heading out of the room.

Brooke smiled, walking closer to him as she hugged him tightly. She didn't say anything, she couldn't, but she loved his words, she loved him...

message 28: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya screamed in her odd excitement screaming, "yeeehhaa!!!" At the top of her lungs as she lassoed a zombie around the neck and pulled so hard that the head came clean off flying into the window before thumbing onto the ground she jumped up in victory, "high score!"

**live
Jack understood why she said nothin' and didn't take offence to it he was smarter then that so he hugged her tightly back pecking her on her forehead lightly wondering what on earth was all that screaming about but having her in his arms he really didn't care...

message 29: by Nightmare (new)

John came back in the room with two more guns. He tossed one to Brooke. "Let's help her out,...the more she tells the more they'll come."

Brooke caught the weapon, smiling at jack before she kissed his cheek and headed for the door.

message 30: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya was giggling with glee flipping over another zombie and landed on her feet crouched down at another zombies feet punching him in the balls before she ripped off all it's limps and of course his head last before turning around to check out the zombie who she flipped over who she had ripped off its head as she had and finally had crumbled down... She smirked before pulling out the gun aimed without even looking and fired.... Decapitating not one but three zombies all lined up racing after her... She turned and smirked... This was rather fun...

Jack shoved the glass eye Into his pocket and picked up his gun following them, "who was that women behind ya father? She didn't look... Normal.." He asked...

message 31: by Nightmare (new)

John hesitated. "Zendaya." Was all he said before he ran out of the house and started to shoot.

Brooke giggled a little as she followed.

message 32: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Jack raised a brow in confusion, "that was odd, does he seem to be acting different to you or is that simply me?" He asked Brooke as he followed him with her pointing and shot a few rounds at zombies heads being careful of zendaya who was in the centre of the giant zombie mass rekilling them off like no tomorrow....

Zendaya soon caused a sword to appear as she glanced at them having heard the shots fired and smirked locating John easily, "hay cowboy catch!" She called out tossing him his revolver before she began decapitating these suckers the old fashioned way...

message 33: by Nightmare (new)

John caught it, as he began to shoot the head off the zombies.

Brooke smiled. "Of course. But maybe it would be better to explain later." She said before throwing the gun on her back as she pulled her revolvers out and shooting.

message 34: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya made sure she stayed away from the firing bullets as she gracefully flipped over and decapitating these undead beasts in fluid motions smiling wickedly in odd glee, "well this is getting exciting..." She purred having ripped out a zombies heart and decapitating it with its own veins once again...

Jack nodded in understanding and began shooting the brains out of these hideous zombies still curious to why his father was acting so weird...

message 35: by Nightmare (new)

John smirked, kicking a zombie that got close to him.

Zombies surrounded Brooke before she started to fire. Having cleared them all she sighed before screaming as Seth grabbed her from behind, covering her mouth so her scream was unheared as she was unseen.

message 36: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya suddenly stopped killing zombies... And like a sudden mood swing she grabbed the nearest zombie by the hands and grinned, "dance love, can't you hear the music playing!" She shouted laughing as she forced the zombie to dance with her...

((Hmmm zendaya acting crazy I wonder why..))

Jack kept shooting zombies tho every so often he checked to see where everyone was but he couldn't see Brooke... "BROOKE?!" He shouted over the mass of zombies and fighting...

message 37: by Nightmare (new)

John couldn't help but laugh.
((XD))

Brooke thrashed as she was dragged into the barn. "Where's my class eye you stupid bitch?!" Seth hissed as Brooke was thrown into a wooden beam.

message 38: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Jack froze putting his gun down and realized that the zombies weren't attacking them.... That they were attacking them... But since he had stopped shooting and the zombies continued to stand around he heard the crazy messed up chick shout smiling slightly but he was shocked when he heard his father laugh.... LAUGH?? But he didn't see Brooke anywhere and heard a distant noise coming from the barn.... He went to investigate...

Zendaya laughed against spinning the zombie around, "that's it my dear, the beat is taking a stand," she sang before she twirled away closing her eyes as she did to her next partner not at all seeing who it was but instead of rotting flesh she ran into something solid muscular and tall... Her eyes shot open to see none other then John who she ran into... But she only grinned grabbing his hands with hers, "dance with me cowboy, dance to the music..." She purred..

message 39: by Nightmare (new)

John laughed, thinking what the hell, he picked her up an began to spin her around.

Brooke grunted a she hit the floor. "Fuck you Seth! Go to hell with the rest of those flesh addicts!"
Seth just laughed as he grabbed a rope from the ceiling and tied it around her neck. "I think it's time to find out how it is to be dead! And alone!"

message 40: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya had a huge grin on her face as she squealed when he swung her around laughing, "now that's what I call dancing," she purred in his ear before throwing her head back laughing one again and cried out, "take that you undead nightmares!" She knew it was random but she was in the moment...

Jack was now standing at the doorway gun aimed at Seth, "what the hell Seth, if you don't untie her your gonna be the one joining the dead," he hissed viciously...

message 41: by Nightmare (new)

John smiled down at her before slowly stopping, as he towered over her. He held her close to him from the spinning, not wanting either of them to fall.

Seth smiled. "She stole something of mine, I'm only trying to get it back." He crackled as he finished tieing and walked over to jack, ropes in his hands.

message 42: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments ((Did you know that Van Gogh shot himself in the stomach and it took him two days to finally die?))

Zendaya was glad he held her close positive she would have fallen if it wasn't for him her head spinning like tops tho she still wore that giddy smile looking up at him, "your tall cowboy," she told him before scooping his hat off his head (if he didn't have a hat on well sucks to be him) and placed it on her head, it was obviously big on her but she didn't care only smiling broadly up at him...

Jack growled he didn't hesitate he show fired.... He hit Seth right near the stomach, not caring anymore... He was threatening him and the one person he loved then his own life, he would not stand for it... He loaded it again and got ready to fire another shot...

message 43: by Nightmare (new)

((Lol. And yes he always wears his hat! Hehe))

Once they weren't dizzy anymore marston looked down at her. "I am? Well, I haven't noticed it. But....I have noticed your stealing of my hat." He chuckled.

Once Seth was hit he crumbled on the ground, the ropes pulling as Brooke went into the air. She cried out before begging to gag, she tried to untie her hands but it was useless. ((Lil hint: ropes break easier when shot))

message 44: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments ((Lolol. And I was gonna shot them before! Great minds think alike!))

Zendaya grinned sillily at him, "well you are cowboy but tall is the new sexy," she said patting his chest chuckling before tipping the hat slightly, "eye, I did (don't know the spelling gah!)) whatcha going do bout it?" She purred before she had slipping from his grasp and was standing on a zombies shoulders who was just standing there grinning down at him, "looky who's tall now," she said amused..

Jack calmly aimed for the rope and fired the other shot hitting his mark with a couple string the needed to be broken but were easily snapped by her weight and she fell jack had the impulse to get over there and catch her but he didn't want his back turned on Seth so loading in another shot he aimed it at Seth's head while kicking a hay barrel(don't know what they called sigh) so Brooke landed on that instead of the floor..:

message 45: by Nightmare (new)

John smirked as he kicked the zombie knocking it over as he stepped closer, catching zendaya as she fell. "Look who's tall now." He said before taking his hat back.

Brooke landed as she gasped, coughing she rolled onto her stomach, wincing at the wounds around her neck.

Seth laughed before mysteriously vanishing.

message 46: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya yelped when the zombie was kicked out from under her and squeaked when he caught she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck staring up at him and pouted, "that's not fair cowboy," she purred tho she grabbed his hat again and placed it on her head grinning, "mine," she stated in a purr..

When he vanished jack lowered the gun and ran for Brooke getting the rope off around her neck before scooping her up into his arms, "are you okay Brooke?" He asked desperately..

message 47: by Nightmare (new)

John smirked before caressing her cheek. "Actually miss, you've stolen that from me...." He purred. "Now miss zendaya....what may I do for you to get my hat back?"

Brooke coughed, shaking her head. "Thank you jack! You saved my life."

message 48: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya laughed before she looked like she was thinking hard, "hmmmm let's see," she purred before focusing on his face grinning, "nope nothin' I can think of," she stated and was suddenly out of his grasp and was taking a random zombie by the hands still wearing his hat and began dancing with him, "common love dance, the beat is thumping loud enough that it tears at the ground!" She said giggling...

Jack smiled at her gently, "no need of thanks Brooke, I couldn't bare to think if loosing you," he purred softly..

message 49: by Nightmare (new)

John rolled his eyes as he charged at her, scooping her up he began to swing her around.

Brooke smiled, hugging him once she caught her breath.

message 50: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya yelped when he did this and her first thought was to put her hand on the head to hold it in place while using a free limb to use to cling to him, "John!" She called out before closing her eyes...

((Now that Seth is gone.... I wonder what zendaya will be like now.... Hehe))

Jack smiling cradling her against him making sure his gun was strapped around on his back before carrying her out of the barn..

« previous 1 3 4