~The Unbelievable~ discussion

Cholla Springs > Twin rocks

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) | 330 comments Mod
((Gang hideouts))

message 2: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya sat down on a rock and began picking at a stick with the knife she'd snuck from John and was making a nice stake with it a faint smirk on her lips as she waited with amusement..

message 3: by Nightmare (new)

After trailing her for some time, a horse carafe pulled up, and good (not likely) old west dickens was at the reins.

message 4: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya stiffened and her nose twitched while her eyes glowed but she managed to control that and turned to face the guy and grimaced, "yes?" She demanded cooly..

message 5: by Nightmare (new)

"by any chance have you seen john marston? normally hes near you..."he said with a crooked smile.

message 6: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya chuckled and then turned to continue her work, "yeah I have... But he'll be here soon, don't ya worry," she said amused..

message 7: by Nightmare (new)

Just as she said, John rode in. "Zendaya!" He called

message 8: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya smirked, "told ya," she purred before she got up and threw the stake she had finished right at John... But it whizzed past him and implanted itself into the head of a zombie which collapsed.. She wiped her hands off on her pants tucked the blade away and strolled over stopping and looked up at him ginning, "yes cowboy? I am much enjoying our little game of cat and mouse," she purred..

message 9: by Nightmare (new)

He flashed her a sexy grin before walking up to her. "You ran before I could say anything to you." His eyes glared at Nigel. "What is it old man!?"

message 10: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Nigel??

Zendaya chuckled and backed slightly away winking at him before turning to look at dickens... Narrowing her eyes at him... Wanting to know what also.. Then they'd talk... Cause she was sure cowboy would make her..

message 11: by Nightmare (new)

((Nigel west dickens))

West dickens smiled. "That's Nigel west dickens to you boy!"
John glared. "Give it up old man!"
West dickens cowered before him as he turned to the coach. "Now John behave, I have something for you and your....lady that might interest you. But I just need a few favors."

John raised a brow before looking at zendaya. "What type of favors?"

message 12: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Ahhh

Zendaya scowled, "seriously lady friend? I guess I'll be calling you con," she growled but also waited for the answer..

message 13: by Nightmare (new)

West dickens smiled. "Why come with me and I'll show you." He said as he walked to the coach. John looked at zendaya with kind eyes. "You don't have to come if you don't want to, you can take my steed and get home."

message 14: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya snorted looking at him hard, "like I'd let you go and have some fun, honey I've been to hell and back, anything else is easy as pie," she purred pecking his cheek while capturing his hat again and hopped onto the back of the coach grinning cockily at him..

message 15: by Nightmare (new)

John laughed before hopping up beside west dickens. "Make it quick Mr. Dickens"

message 16: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya chuckled sticking a piece of straw in her mouth to chew on as she leaned back against their seat, "make a move on sonny, I don't have all day," she drawled..

message 17: by Nightmare (new)

West dickens nodded. "Alright!" He said before whipping the reins as the horses ran. "So mr. Marston, how are you at aromatic weapons?"

John looked at west dickens, almost glaring. "What do you want?"

"Well Irish, he know where the garçons gang has hid, and they have the weapons for the job."

message 18: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya listened peacefully from the back her head rested back and her eyes closed waiting for it to all be drawn out...

message 19: by Nightmare (new)

John rolled his eyes. "Yep, so I gotta find Irish again don't I. Well, better get to it." He said before whistling. His steed ran up beside the coach, John jumped onto its back before smiling at zendaya.

message 20: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya had her face hidden with his hat which covered her smirk that appeared and she was suddenly gone.. And the next moment was on the horse his hat on her head and her arms wrapped around his waist, "come on cowboy, we don't have all day," she purred in his ear...

message 21: by Nightmare (new)

John smiled before gently kicking the horses sides as it ran off.