Cholla Springs > Armadillo

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) | 330 comments Mod
((Large town, has all needs and such))

message 2: by Nightmare (new)

Brooke road into town, getting strange looks as she hitched Death, her steed and told Karma to stay. She walked into the salon, seeing people singing and dancing it sickened her. How could people be happy when outside was like hell?! She walked to the bar, and ordered a whiskey. She lost her family to this plague, she had to have some time to herself. She sat on a stool, thinking to herself.

message 3: by Nightmare (new)

All of a sudden there was a feminine scream, she looked over to see a bolter running in. She chucked down her whiskey as everyone ran for their lives. Brooke on the other hand, stood on a table. "HAY!" She shouted as the bolter, with it's bloody beady eyes and it's flesh between its teeth glared at her. "Pick on someone your own side!" She shouted as the bolter ran at her. She shot her revolver, the bolsters head exploding. She jumped off the table. "You may continue" she stated before grabbing the bolter's mingled body and walking out to dispose of it.

message 4: by Nightmare (new)

Even dragging the body out it was still weird, not to her but to others. No one would ever do this job. She took it behind a building, taking her torch as she set it on fire.

message 5: by Nightmare (new)

Brooke walked away as she headed towards death and karma, getting ready to head out.

message 6: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya strolled in having seen the fire and decided to investigate... She wasn't one to turn away from a brawl... Not anything dirty...

message 7: by Nightmare (new)

The folk of armadillo gave some strange looks and whispers about the girls that rode in. Brooke looked around one last time before hopping up as karma barked happily.

message 8: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya approached the commotion and saw what drew the mortals attention.. She rolled her eyes and preceded on strolling over to the burning body smelling the burning flesh as hissed a soft breath through her teeth her lip curling up slightly...

message 9: by Nightmare (new)

Brooke hopped on, looking around as she saw a girl near the zombies body. "Hay!" She shouted. "Get away from there!"

message 10: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya who always had her hair twisted up slowly turned around to face the girl shouting at her.... "Fine," she said since the beast had no soul left to suck... And stepped away..

message 11: by Nightmare (new)

Brooke rode over. "Are you insane! these blood sucking leaches have a deadly after bite! I would prefer it if you'd leave them be. Am I making myself clear...?" She snapped, her British accent thicker then normal.

message 12: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya smirked looking up at her her eyes flashing black, "I'm not an idiot, I know what they are, I know what they can do... But I can't say that you'll knew what I can do," she purred... Her mood usually was extracted by all the emotions around her and mixed together but today she was just a bit bitchy then normal...

message 13: by Nightmare (new)

"Don't let me catch you doing it again! Or I might have to burn you when you turn undead."

message 14: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya smiled sinisterly, "and I'll do you the same great honour," she hissed her eyes narrowed..

message 15: by Nightmare (new)

"That is enough!" Then a fait smile spread across my face. "I like you.....?"

message 16: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments "It's enough when I say its enough," Zendaya said smoothly like it simply rolled off her tongue before looking amused, "and my hair ain't purple," she purred sarcastically..

message 17: by Nightmare (new)

"What's your name?" Brooke asked simply.

message 18: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments "Zendaya, tho if I had any friends they would call me Zenny," she responded, "you?"

message 19: by Nightmare (new)

Brooke hopped off death(horse), holding a hand out. "Brooke Ricerstone....."

message 20: by Nightmare (new)

**riverstone

message 21: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya... Being her didn't make any move to shake her hand only stared at it with her odd eyes before looking back up at her, "would say its nice to meet you but under circumstances.. It wasn't."

message 22: by Nightmare (new)

Brooke rolled her eyes. "Yep!" She stated before hopping up on death. "Where you from stranger?" She asked.

message 23: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya looked her in the eye smiling, "hell," she responded turned and began walking away...

message 24: by Nightmare (new)

Brooke shook her head. "Then I guess you're already one of those flesh eaters...."

message 25: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments "That's what you think," Zendaya called out in a purr looking heathy yet eerily...

message 26: by Nightmare (new)

"That's what I know!" Brooke hissed before whistling for karma.

message 27: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya glanced back at her still walking away, "oh no honey... I don't eat flesh.... I eat souls...." And with that she disappeared...

message 28: by Nightmare (new)

"Fucking weirdo" Brooked

message 29: by Nightmare (new)

Said before looking around for her next destination

message 30: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya returned wearing a hat that was obviously too big for her and that oddly looked like the one John always wore as she strolled through the town having her hand on the hilt of her blade as she walked towards the tavern..

message 31: by Nightmare (new)

A deputy, named Jonah walked by, eyeing zendaya he smiled. "Well hello miss, that's some hat you got there..."

message 32: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya stopped briefly glancing at the man and smiles tipping it slightly, "aye it is, a real beauty," she responded with a sly grin..

message 33: by Nightmare (new)

"I swear I've seen it....before....." He said rubbing his stubble. "Who are you anyways?"

message 34: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya chuckled at that comment smirking at him before holding out her hand, "zendaya's the name and torture is the game... You?"

message 35: by Nightmare (new)

"Jonah..." He chuckled. "The names Jonah....now what's a pretty thing like you doing out in the middle of armadillo?"

message 36: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya let her hand drop and nodded before rolling her eyes, "I'm waiting," she answered in a purr sliding too close to him, "why wouldn't I be here? Not everyone is scared of the undead.."

message 37: by Nightmare (new)

Jonah smiled. "Well, considering Marston is riding in, it's best if you yay out of the way."

John rode beside zendaya as he jumped off. "Well hello Jonah, zendaya....seems like you've taken something from me."

message 38: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya whipped around to face him a huge grin on her face before shaking her head, "nope got nothing of yours cowboy..." She stated her lip curling up mischievously before looking at Jonah, "it was nice meeting ya love but I must be heading off," she purred giving him a small peck on the cheek before she stalked off to the tavern she had been heading to still wearing johns hat...

message 39: by Nightmare (new)

Jonah grinned. "Looky here marston, seems like a little lady has stolen your hat." He teased before stalking off.

John smiled, walking after zendaya.

message 40: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya strolled into the tavern and was suddenly sitting in the table in the darkest corner her feet kicked up on the table her chair leaned back and the hat tilted to cover her face...

message 41: by Nightmare (new)

John walked in, noticing her right away as he walked to the bar.

message 42: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya didn't move... Actually looking like she fell asleep in her spot..

message 43: by Nightmare (new)

"So miss? When re you gonna give me that hat back??"

message 44: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya almost fell off her chair in statlement... Guess she was sleeping... Before she loved the hat up onto the top of her head looking at him and smirked, "who ever said I'd ever give it back," she purred..

message 45: by Nightmare (new)

John smiled. "Well I did, I would love my hat back miss."

message 46: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments "And your say means something to me?" Zendaya questioned giving him a smug look and rubbed her thumb against the hat, "give you the hat back? But I like it so much..." She purred..

message 47: by Nightmare (new)

"Yes, so then why don't you go get yourself one, this is my hat.....mine...." John said softly.

message 48: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya leaned over until her face was inches from his, "id rather not love, shopping ain't my thing besides I like this hat not some cheap rip
Off, besides the chase is more fun," she purred pecking her lips against his cheek before she was up still wearing his hat walking towards the exit...

message 49: by Nightmare (new)

John gasped slightly, turning quickly as he caught her arm. "Wait!"

message 50: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya froze glancing back first at the hand on her arm Before up at him raising a brow, "yes cowboy?" She purred softly watching him curiously..

« previous 1 3