Fable (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #3) Fable discussion

Jared*****Spoilers*****

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Liana I'm not even going to bother hiding my spoilers.

So, does anyone think it is possible for Mina to somehow cast out Teague and be left with Jared?

I wish it to be so but it doesn't seem feasible. Maybe Teague can die in the Fae world and Jared can live in the human world?

For some reason I am really opposed to her ending up with Brody... I was all for it at the beginning of the second but now I sort a think he is a dweeb.

Alex he is a dweeb
i think they can be separated again, or something like that...

Sara Jared/Teague has got to be plagued with inner turmoil now because half of him is power-mad, and wants to capture all fae and kill Mina in the end while the other half is totally in love with Mina and wants to defend her. Before he was split into two people, he was really awful, dumping a girl at the alter to start a war, but splitting him in half allowed his good side to grow stronger and have someone to fight for. So, arguably we can hope that there is a chance fot Jared to overcome his evil side and have a happy ending. Of course, this is an unfortunate tale so optimism can only go so far.

Alex Sara wrote: "Jared/Teague has got to be plagued with inner turmoil now because half of him is power-mad, and wants to capture all fae and kill Mina in the end while the other half is totally in love with Mina a..."
makes sense

Ysalia Rodriguez Sara wrote: "Jared/Teague has got to be plagued with inner turmoil now because half of him is power-mad, and wants to capture all fae and kill Mina in the end while the other half is totally in love with Mina a..."

idk I got the impression that as evil as Teague is, he also has some sort of crush on Mina. He wasn't only interested in wanting to break the spell. Like his weird way of flirting through the grimoire.

I'm rooting for Mina & Jared

Alex Ysalia wrote: "Sara wrote: "Jared/Teague has got to be plagued with inner turmoil now because half of him is power-mad, and wants to capture all fae and kill Mina in the end while the other half is totally in lov..."

i agree, thats what i thought too....

Liana the book also make sure to note that he was split in half and that he wasn't strictly 50% good and 50% bad as you notice because Jared isn't all good. So there is more evil than good.

Melissa I think that Chanda Hahn better fix this! Mina can operate the Grimoire in ways that no other Grimm could before her. I think that will be the key to separating Jared from Teague. She could communicate right into his head by writing in the book. Maybe she can still communicate with Jared or the Jared side of Teague. Eventually the books will probably have to be destroyed or have new keepers. I like to think that Jared is the real fae prince (before the curse) and that Teague is the product of the book's corruption. Afterall, Teague means story/poet/bard. He didn't become bound to the book until after the curse.

Melissa Liana wrote: "the book also make sure to note that he was split in half and that he wasn't strictly 50% good and 50% bad as you notice because Jared isn't all good. So there is more evil than good."

But, that probably means that Teague wasn't 100% bad either.

Melissa Liana wrote: "I'm not even going to bother hiding my spoilers.

So, does anyone think it is possible for Mina to somehow cast out Teague and be left with Jared?

I wish it to be so but it doesn't seem feasible. ..."

I'm also very against the Brody romance thing. I've been all for Jared since the first book. I mean c'mon Jared is a fae prince who is determined to protect her. What's not to like? Besides, in the first book Sarah said that the one would always be there to protect her. That's totally Jared!

message 11: by Alex (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alex anyone hewre read the iron butterfly series??

Melissa Alex wrote: "anyone hewre read the iron butterfly series??"
I haven't read it yet. But, I just downloaded it for free on my Nook via Barnes and Noble.

Melissa Well, I downloaded the first book for free. I'm sure the sequels probably cost money. If I like it, I'm sure I'll get the sequels next.

message 14: by Alex (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alex Melissa wrote: "Well, I downloaded the first book for free. I'm sure the sequels probably cost money. If I like it, I'm sure I'll get the sequels next."
you should read it, and the sequel was 2.99 for me....

Sheree Valentine when will book 4 be out....I so need it.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree with Liana. I believe that Jared can, and should, be saved. People say that the power of love can overcome anything. Let us all hope that Chanda Hahn goes in that general direction when writing the fourth book. :)

Juniper To be honest, i don't know if i want Jared to be separated from Teague. They are one person. Teague had a little crush on Mina; Jared was was in love with her. This will definitely be Teague's down fall. He has a soft spot for her, a weakness. I think it is more of a internal battle between Teague and Jared. What if, using his love for Mina, Jared can overpower him dark side? Thus, becoming wholly Jared.

message 18: by J.S. (new) - rated it 3 stars

J.S. Jared is blatantly gonna win through on this. I have faith. So not into Brody, the whole whining over Brody did my head in so I'm hoping, in book 4, that's over with. It was obvious as soon as Jared came to save her in the alley that he was 'the one', Brody has been an annoying pain in my ass, a distraction to draw the real romance out. Book 4 should totally concentrate on Mina and Jared... fingers crossed.

Megan Alex wrote: "anyone hewre read the iron butterfly series??"

Total awesomeness! It can not really compare to UnEnchanted Series but still really good!

Megan Alicia wrote: "To be honest, i don't know if i want Jared to be separated from Teague. They are one person. Teague had a little crush on Mina; Jared was was in love with her. This will definitely be Teague's down..." :'( I wish with all my heart

Masterofstudygirl When will book 4 come out?

message 22: by S.E. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.E. Roberts I don't think Chanda Hahn has made any announcement about the release date for Book Four yet, but we could hope it's soon!

I agree with those who didn't really like the whole Brody thing. I think it was one of those good cliche's that make the book more interesting, but I was so not into him. Jared was ten times better!

I'm hoping Jared can overcome Teague, or at least separate from him, but the whole "An Unfortunate Fairytale" gets me thinking it's not going to be possible.

What about Nix?!
He could be Mina's new love interest, too!
I had the feeling he had a thing for Mina toward the end there. I can't say I mind all that much, but it feels like Jared is a way more perfect fit for her.:)

I just can't wait for the next book! :D

Sarah Enchanted Chanda Hahn said the fourth book will come out during the spring. I cant wait!

Bayley Lampe I just realized something. If the Queen did get a fae to split Jared and Teague from each other before...COULD THEY DO IT AGAIN???

Juniper Bayley wrote: "I just realized something. If the Queen did get a fae to split Jared and Teague from each other before...COULD THEY DO IT AGAIN???"

I don't think Teague or CHANDA would allow that to happen. They are bad people.

Delly Liana, i so agree with you, i didnt want it to end like that, and i would also like to see her father come back. even though jared had his moments he cared bout her, n i so prefer jared (dark knight) compared to Brody (white knight)

Jennie Johnson I just wanted to know...does ANYONE want Mina to end up with Brody? If so I have three things to say to you:

1. Why?

2.How?

3. You are entitled to your own wrong opinion

Megan Jennie wrote: "I just wanted to know...does ANYONE want Mina to end up with Brody? If so I have three things to say to you:

1. Why?

2.How?

3. You are entitled to your own wrong opinion"

*gags* NO. NO BRODY.

Jennie Johnson Melissa wrote: "Liana wrote: "I'm not even going to bother hiding my spoilers.

I wish it to be so but it doesn't s..."

Took the words right out of my mouth

Jennie Johnson Joanne wrote: "Jared is blatantly gonna win through on this. I have faith. So not into Brody, the whole whining over Brody did my head in so I'm hoping, in book 4, that's over with. It was obvious as soon as Jare..."

Omg, you could not be more right. Hahaha, Mina should have never given Brody a chance as soon as Jared came around.

Juniper Chanda said her husband thinks Mina should end up with Brody.

message 32: by Paola (new)

Paola Ortega You should know that Jared is still Teague his always been Teague . When she went to the past . Teague was not bad at all , he is just like Jared . But since he was turned evil because of the dagger . I say all they need to do is take the piece of the dagger that's inside him To turn him back to good.