Dance Academy {A Dance Academy Roleplay} discussion

Inside The Academy > Ballet Class

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Estelle was warming up in ballet, waiting for her teacher to come in.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

The door opened quickly, and in ran Victoria. Estelle checked to see if the teacher was finally there. She sighed when she saw the new girl, and went back to stretching.
"Hey, my name's Victoria! I'm kinda new, and well... um... where's the instructor???"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, I'll change my name to Ella))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((No problem! Let's continue, lol ))

message 5: by Audra (new)

Audra Brooklyn walked in and started stretching. She looked around the room, the teacher wasn't here yet

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey! You're Brooklyn, right? My name's Ella. I guess you know I'm knew too."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

(I'm *New*)

message 8: by Bjarke (new)

Bjarke (beingbjarke) | 19 comments Chocolate dashes into the studio breathlessly thinking she's late - Her cheeks now rosy red with embarrassment, only to notice that the instructor hasn't arrived yet and all eyes turn toward her in bewilderment. She sluggishly allows her pink dance bag to fall to the floor, "Hi! I'm Chocolate, I'm new here! Is this the Intermediate Ballet Class?"

message 9: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 124 comments Mod
Brynn looked at her, "Noo..it's advanced pointé.." She finished putting on her pointé shoes and warmed up.

message 10: by Bjarke (new)

Bjarke (beingbjarke) | 19 comments "oh caramba!" she exclaimed "I must have read my schedule incorrectly." she rummaged through her dance bag but sadly it wasn't there. "By chance Brynn you wouldn't happen to have a spare size 5 pointé shoes?"

message 11: by Rhian c: (new)

Brynn looked in her bag, "yeah, but they're old and dirty.."

message 12: by Bjarke (new)

Bjarke (beingbjarke) | 19 comments "great they sound like my pair! throw 'em to me!" chocolate exclaimed.

message 13: by Rhian c: (new)

Brynn grabbed them by the ribbons and gagged, she threw them to Chocolate and wiped her hands off on the floor. She looked at her brand new clean and pristine shoes and did her barre work.

message 14: by Bjarke (new)

Bjarke (beingbjarke) | 19 comments "Thanks." she said keenly. She shook the shoes and carefully tied them up. Then she did a demi plié and transitioned on to pointe. "wow! These are almost dead!"

message 15: by Rhian c: (new)

"Told you. I've used them for six years." Brynn went onto pointé and did a full back split.

message 16: by Alex (new)

Alex (thejammydee) | 3 comments Kasta slipped quietly throught the door, waving slightly at the girls already here. She started to slip on her pointé shoes and laced them up tightly.
"Do you know where the teacher is?" She asked, in the vague direction of the other girls.

message 17: by Audra (new)

Audra After lacing up her pointe shoes, Brooklyn started working on her Grand battement with pirouettes.

message 18: by Rhian c: (new)

Brynn ignored the other girls, being her stubborn bratty self. She worked on fouéttes and piourettés.

message 19: by Bjarke (new)

Bjarke (beingbjarke) | 19 comments "No one seems to know where the teacher is. You can just warm up until she arrives I guess." Chocolate suggested to Kasta.

message 20: by Rhian c: (new)

Brynn started taking up the whole space by practicing her routine, she smile brattily and looked in the mirror to see her black shorts, baby blue crop sweater that hung loosely at the bottom of her rips, pink tight, and pointe shoes. She continued to dance.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Asha slipped into the room "Am I late?" She asked tying back her blonde ,blue,pink and purple hair so it wouldn't get in the way while she was dancing.

message 22: by Alex (new)

Alex (thejammydee) | 3 comments "Thanks Chocolate!" Kasta said. She watched Brynn practice and started to dance gracefully. Slowly, she moved into the centre of the room, taking up more and more of Brynn's space. She smiled softly as she began to fully immerse herself into the dance.

message 23: by Rhian c: (new)

Brynn stopped and gave her a snarky look, she stuck her foot out and tripped Kasta, "oops."

message 24: by Audra (new)

Audra Brooklyn glared at Brynn and helped Kasta up. Then she went back over to the corner of the room to warm up her extensions

message 25: by Rhian c: (last edited Dec 29, 2013 08:01PM) (new)

Brynn smirked and went on pointé, she did a perfect penché and put her hands around the barre. She held it, making sure she had a perfect arch and her ankles were extended correctly.

message 26: by Rhian c: (new)

??

message 27: by Rhian c: (new)

(Hello??)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Hiya ))

message 29: by Rhian c: (new)

((Nobody's commenting on here..))

message 30: by Rhian c: (new)

((Did everybody on this topic die except for me???!!!!))

message 31: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((I guess so... Ill join you:) )))

Landon walked into the ballet class. It was Chases way of gettin him to be less harsh when he comes off a jump.

message 32: by Rhian c: (new)

Brynn did a grand jetté and fell out of her landing when she ran into somebody, she squeaked and looked up, she saw a guy that she hadn't seen before and smiled slightly.

message 33: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "As little as a butterfly just haven't learnt to make a safe landing." He smirked tousling his brown hair

message 34: by Rhian c: (new)

Brynn rolled her eyes and stood up, she held out her hand. "I'm Brynn, I haven't seen you around..."

message 35: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He shook her hand "Landon, hip hoppers don't usually mingle with bunheads." He said

message 36: by Rhian c: (new)

Brynn kicked him in the shin, "I don't just do ballet, I happen to be pretty advanced in hip hop. So therefore, don't call me a bunhead."

((He wouldn't happen to be single would he?))

message 37: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon flinched "that was uncalled for, a simple I'm not only a bunhead would've been just fine." ((He's very single!))

message 38: by Audra (new)

Audra ((I'm back :D))

message 39: by Rhian c: (new)

Brynn sighed, "sorry..I have issues with..people.." She smiled slightly at Landon, "forgive me?"

((Could there possibly be something between the two??))

message 40: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Sure thing!!))

Landon smiled and out stretched his arm "hey I'm Landon. You haven't seen me around cuz I'm not a bunhead." He gave her a huge toothy smile

message 41: by Rhian c: (new)

Brynn shook his hand, "I'm Brynn, I'm not just a bunhead. I do all styles of dance. I'm best in pointé and hip hop."

message 42: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "A true pleasure meeting you Brynn! Maybe we can practice some hip hop together sometime or grab a coffee whatever is more appealing." He said. His had going back to his side then ran his hands through his hair

message 43: by Rhian c: (new)

"If your free, I'm open after class to get coffee!" Brynn smiled.

((Can you be the instructor?))

message 44: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He did a small victory punch to the air "I was so hoping you'd say coffee." He chuckled

((U want me to play an instructor? Sure))

"Everybody to your lines!" Hollered Madame Potier

message 45: by Rhian c: (new)

"So that's a yes?" Brynn asked while walking to her spot.

message 46: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Of course, I wouldn't be able to say no to a pretty girl like yourself." He winked at her just before the teacher gave them a series of things to do. ((Ya I don't know any of the terms I'm not a ballerina haha))

message 47: by Audra (new)

Audra Brooklyn walked to her spot, and got in position.

message 48: by Rhian c: (new)

Brynn did as she was told and did it perfectly. She smiled over at Landon.

message 49: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon was having a lot of trouble always landing as Madame had said "ungrateful my and sloppy."

message 50: by Audra (new)

Audra Brooke did what she was told, her feet and legs perfect.

« previous 1