What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Warrior Heir (The Heir Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about The Warrior Heir
Suggest books for me > HighFantasy Book With Male Pov

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brooke (last edited Sep 04, 2013 10:45PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brooke G (micaroxs) | 26 comments Anything With Wizards Or Healers Ect...A Series Preferably(:

______

Male P.o.v In 1800s Setting?? (:

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (last edited Sep 01, 2013 06:59PM) (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
Villains by Necessity Told from the POV of an assassin (male.) Has druids, thieves, wizards, elves, centaurs, wizards. . .

message 4: by Lee Anne (new)

Lee Anne (ladyofrohan2995) | 182 comments The Lord of the Rings of course.

The Curse of Chalion and Beguilement--anything by Bujold is good.

Transformation Silly cover, decent series

message 5: by Serendi (new)

Serendi I'm not sure it's "high" fantasy (the protagonist is a basically ordinary guy who WANTS to be an ordinary guy but his life gets complicated), but The Misenchanted Sword by Lawrence Watt-Evans.

The Belgariad series by David Eddings has a male (teenage?) protagonist.

Brooke G (micaroxs) | 26 comments Thanks! I'll Check Em Out!(:

message 7: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
Actually Lawrence Watt-Evans has several books set in Ethshar (where the book Serendi suggested is set) that are from the male PoV.

With a Single Spell
The Unwilling Warlord

The Spell of the Black Dagger actually is told from various PoVs, but mostly female. But thought I'd throw it out.

The Spriggan Mirror

The Blood of a Dragon

Taking Flight

All of those will do it.

Andre Norton has a number of books that are from the male PoV. Some sci-fi, some fantasy, some that are a mix. She tells a great story, so I'll recommend ANY of her stories, even the non-fantasy ones. Oh, and she did Huon of the Horn, which is a retelling of one of the French national heroes, who was a favourite of Oberon, King of the Faerie.