Camp Half-Blood discussion

Cabins > Baubo's cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

:) Go

message 2: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ Jazz lead the way into her cabin, wishing it had been farther away. She didn't want the night to end.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

London stopped outside her door and smiled. "You had fun right?" He smiled at her. His hands still in hers

message 4: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "I had a blast," she answered, smiling. How many times had she answered that question tonight? It was kind of cute that he kept asking, though.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled. "Sorry... I probably asked that already" he blushed a deep red.

message 6: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "Maybe once or twice," she said, still smiling. She squeezed his hand lightly. "What about you? Did you have a good time?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I had a wonderful time. With you" he smiled and kissed her hand.

message 8: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ She shivered when his lips brushed against her hand. "Good," she whispered, unable to speak it any louder.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

London smiled and stared into her eyes. They were so beautiful.

message 10: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ Unable to resist, she leaned forward and brushed her lips against his, feather-light.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

He smile against her lips and placed his hand behind her head and pulled her closer.

message 12: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ Her hands and arms were pressed flat against his muscular torso. She dimly realized that without her heels, he would either practically have to lift her up or lean down quite a bit. With her heels, though, it wasn't much of a stretch at all.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

His skin tingled where she touch. She was amazing. Everything he could wish for. He kissed her again before pulling away for breath.

message 14: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "For most campers, this would be the part were one of their siblings come and interrupts," she said, glad that nothing of that sort would happen.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your not most campers" he smiled and looked down at her. He took his pointy finger and lightly pushed back some on her hair.

message 16: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "Nope. I'm only one person," she said with a small smile.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Gtg))

message 18: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ ((Ok. Bye!))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"And your Jazz! The most amazing person I've ever known. And might I add beautiful" he grabbed her hands.

message 20: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "And now you're just flattering me," she said with small grin as heat rushed to her cheeks.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is that a bad thing? No because all I'm doing is telling the truth" he smiled at her.

message 22: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "Then you clearly don't know enough people," she replied.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh I know plenty! You are the best" he smiled at her. "Don't let anyone else say different okay?"

message 24: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "Ok," she said, smiling at him. She didn't believe it for a minute, but it was a sweet thing to say.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled and looked at his watch and sighed. He looked up at her smiling.

message 26: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ She raised a brow. "Why the sigh," she asked.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"My brothers.... Said they'd come get me if I wasn't at the cabin by midnight" he sighed and looked at her eyes again. "But I don't want the night to end."

message 28: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "Is it already midnight?" she asked, shocked.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes" he sighed again. He brought his hand up and bit his nails unknowing.

message 30: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ She smiled and grabbed his hand, pulling it from his mouth. She kissed his palm.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He blushed. "Um oops." He kissed her cheek.

message 32: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ She grinned. "So do your brothers know what cabin I'm in?" she asked.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled. "That's the thing...I don't know. All I told them was your name and how I liked you and all. They probably are searching the who camp!" He exclaimed.

message 34: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ She laughed at the thought. "And I'm sure they're going to all of the big cabins first."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"So that means we have some time" he smiled.

message 36: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "Except they're likely to see you standing here," she said.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe someone will invite me in" he smiled.

message 38: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "Would you like to come in?" she asked, gesturing inside the cabin.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I would indeed" he laughed. He took a step inside. "Wow!" He smiled and looked around

message 40: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "It's a bit empty, but it's nice enough," she said, looking at the cabin. There were only half a dozen beds, but since she was the only resident, it didn't really matter.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

London looked down and blushed. He remembered his scars. He pushed the thought away. "It's nice here" he told her.

message 42: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ She saw his cheeks redden, but didn't know why. "Bet you can't guess which bed is mine," she said with a smile. Since all but the bed farthest from the door were plain, it was a pretty clear choice. Her bed had a fuzzy purple blanket, bright blue pillows, and various items on top of it.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmm I wonder" he laughed. He went over picked her up and placed her on her bed. "I think I found it" he laughed

message 44: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "I think you did, too," she said softly, smiling at him.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled and sat at the end of her bed smiling at her

message 46: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "Okay, these need to go," she said as she begun unstrapping her heels. She wasn't used to wearing them so they hurt her feet.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed. "Want me to help?" He asked and bent down and already in strapping her shoes.

message 48: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "Thank you kind sir," she said, feet feeling so much better after the heels were off.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

He placed her heels neatly beside her bed. "Um. Your welcome fair lady" he smiled.

message 50: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ She smiled at him and ran her hand over her fuzzy blanket, unsure of what to say.

« previous 1 3