Lord of the Rings RP discussion

General > Hello

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (derek1) | 12 comments Mod
Well, Im gonna help my friend Sam out here and get this going. Here, just say a hit, introduce yourself, whatever you want!

Ok, well, let's get started.

Hi everyone! My name is Kristi. I love LOTR and have seen all the movies. I have yet to read the books, but it will happen eventually :)

message 2: by Kristi (new)

Sammy, you alive there???

message 3: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samalamadingdong) | 6 comments Mod
Hello everyone! I am the creator of this wonderful group! I started it because I was looking for an Lord of the Rings RP and I found none do I said hey, I'll start my own! Plus I enjoy writing fan fiction and I used this as an opportunity to get some ideas. Make sure you follow me on tumblr at www.sammipoo109.tumblr.com

message 4: by Kristi (new)

yay! Ok, ready to get started?

message 5: by Samantha (new)

Ready captain!!! ;)

message 6: by Kristi (new)

Lol! Okay, for starters, Mod me so I can edit stuff and a whole bunch of other things.

message 7: by Samantha (new)

How do you do that?

message 8: by Kristi (new)

on the right side of this groups "home page" it says moderators. Click it. Then click friend and under my should say make a mod. click it

message 9: by Samantha (new)

Got it!

message 10: by Kristi (new)

Yes! Ok, phase 2 now. Time to make......our charrie stuff! What species would you like

message 11: by Samantha (new)

Let them decide?

message 12: by Kristi (new)

oh Sammy....... So much to learn. We need people to know what these things are. They might have not seen LOTR or read the books, so they need the creatures

message 13: by Samantha (new)

Well I never created one of these things before!

message 14: by Kristi (new)

I know. That's why Im here. So....creatures?

message 15: by Alex (new)

Alex hi!

message 16: by Bridgette (last edited Jan 14, 2014 06:12PM) (new)

Bridgette Hey I'm Bridgette and I thought this group looked like fun so I joined! :D I love LOTR. I've seen and read all the movies and books (I heard rumor that there were some side stories/info. but I didn't see any of those) And I'm kinda new to this role playing stuff so I may need some pointers. I'm open to suggestions! :D

message 17: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 4 comments Does anyone want to start RPing? :D

Maybe we could start another discussion or topic specifically for RP. That way we could all chat like normal in here. :3

message 18: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette That sounds like fun!

message 19: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 4 comments Maybe one different discussion for each different RP location. Like one for Mirkwood, one for Rivendell, Gondor, Rohan... etc! :)

message 20: by Bridgette (last edited Jan 17, 2014 10:10PM) (new)

Bridgette Yeah! And maybe one could wander... maybe... :D

message 21: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 4 comments Yes, that would be awesome! As people RP, they might want to change locations, too. Like, say they're traveling in sublocation Mirkwood Forest, but then they end up traveling to sublocation Thranduil's halls. They could move their RP activity there.

And there could be people who come from difference locations... and wanderers... I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS! :O

message 22: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette That sounds so cool!! :D Hey, mods... Can we start roleplaying? I'm so exited!!!