L.M. Montgomery discussion

13 views
Group Reads > September 2013 Group Read

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michaela (new)

Michaela (michaelarae1) | 69 comments Mod
Okay, everyone. The poll result is Emily of New Moon, Emily of New Moon, so start reading it, and share how you like it here! Please mention in your comments if there will be a spoiler in your comment. Thanks! :)


message 2: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Rash (rebeccarash) | 11 comments What if you've already read it? Like, just recently? :D I get to hear your opinions, yes? It's exciting still, as it is a great book!


message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Walsh (hannahw) | 15 comments If you've just read it and don't feel like reading it again so soon - of course you can still join in the discussions!

I'm super excited to read this. It's been over 3 years since I read it!


message 4: by Michaela (new)

Michaela (michaelarae1) | 69 comments Mod
Rebecca wrote: "What if you've already read it? Like, just recently? :D I get to hear your opinions, yes? It's exciting still, as it is a great book!"

Yeah, you don't have to read it again. However, if you would enjoy commenting here on what you think of it, that would still be great! :)


message 5: by Michaela (new)

Michaela (michaelarae1) | 69 comments Mod
Hannah Mary wrote: "If you've just read it and don't feel like reading it again so soon - of course you can still join in the discussions!

I'm super excited to read this. It's been over 3 years since I read it!"


I have wanted to read this book for a while, actually I've never read it before. :/ So I am really excited to be reading this now! :)


message 6: by Michaela (new)

Michaela (michaelarae1) | 69 comments Mod
I started reading it, and I just love Montgomery's descriptions. They just add the color to the story. ;)


message 7: by Michaela (new)

Michaela (michaelarae1) | 69 comments Mod
Hey!
I'm sorry it's a little late, but please go vote on October's group read poll! :)


message 8: by Taisia (new)

Taisia (luthientinuviel) Voted! I'll make time this month :)


message 9: by Michaela (new)

Michaela (michaelarae1) | 69 comments Mod
Taisia wrote: "Voted! I'll make time this month :)"

Thanks! :)


message 10: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Rash (rebeccarash) | 11 comments How did everyone like the Emily book? I voted!


message 11: by Michaela (new)

Michaela (michaelarae1) | 69 comments Mod
I'm not finished! :) But so far I love it! :)


message 12: by Taisia (new)

Taisia (luthientinuviel) I've read the series quite a few times before and I love them! I'm sad I wasn't able to join last month! :( I was traveling.


message 13: by Michaela (last edited Oct 04, 2013 12:34PM) (new)

Michaela (michaelarae1) | 69 comments Mod
Taisia wrote: "I've read the series quite a few times before and I love them! I'm sad I wasn't able to join last month! :( I was traveling."

How fun! You should write a book about it, and we'll all read it! :)


message 14: by Taisia (new)

Taisia (luthientinuviel) Michaela wrote: "Taisia wrote: "I've read the series quite a few times before and I love them! I'm sad I wasn't able to join last month! :( I was traveling."

How fun! You should write a boo about it, and we'll all..."


I could try :) But I don't know how good my writing is...I am writing a fairy tale retelling :)


message 15: by Michaela (new)

Michaela (michaelarae1) | 69 comments Mod
Taisia wrote: "Michaela wrote: "Taisia wrote: "I've read the series quite a few times before and I love them! I'm sad I wasn't able to join last month! :( I was traveling."

How fun! You should write a boo about ..."


:)


back to top