Modern Good Reads discussion

Read For Review (R4R) > R4R The Underlighters. NA Urban Fantasy, Nightmares Guaranteed

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 06, 2013 11:43PM) (new)

Author Name: Michelle Browne
Book Name: The Underlighters
Genre: NA, Urban fantasy, post-apocalyptic
Number of free copies being offered: 10
Format of books being offered PDF ONLY

Short book description:

Hi everyone!

The Underlighters by Michelle Browne

My new release, The Underlighters, is an Urban Fantasy with post-apocalyptic and horror elements. The Underlighters was released a couple of days ago, and is available here. It has superb reviews so far, but I want to shock and thrill more readers, and get my name out there.

About The Underlighters: 18-year-old Janelle Cohen is an electrician in an underground city. The world above has been swallowed by mind-destroying Dust. Her small life changes forever when a dragon attacks her on the way home from work.

Her friends worry that she has the Fever, Dust-induced insanity. A terrifying trip to the surface of the world, the ancient and abandoned Up, deepens the nightmare. With no world left above, she and the other Crows cannot afford to fail…

About me: I am a sci fi author who specializes in genre-crossing work. In addition to The Underlighters and a horror anthology, The Loved, The Lost, The Dreaming, I also have two science fiction novellas.
Message me here on GoodReads or comment below if you're interested!

message 2: by Travis, Moderator (last edited Sep 06, 2013 05:35PM) (new)

Travis Luedke (twluedke) | 450 comments Mod
Don't hide a wonderful book cover like this:

message 3: by Louise (new)

Louise BDGG (bdgg) | 2 comments me too please !! dashbd@juno.com

message 4: by Leigha (new)

Leigha Craig (leighalcraig) | 18 comments Hey Michelle: may I have 1 in ePub please? Aoife_anfa@hotmail.com

message 5: by Satarupa (new)

Satarupa (cutesatarupa) I would love to read and review it. satarupa-biswas@hotmail.com (in mobi plz) thanks!

message 6: by Ted (new)

Ted Gault | 1 comments Interested! tgault29@gmail.com. Mobi please.

message 7: by Shirley (new)

Shirley Cuypers I'd love to read and review it! (Mobi)
shirleycuypers@hotmail.be
Thank you!

message 8: by Denise (new)

Denise | 15 comments I was just reading about this book today and had added it to my wishlist. I would love to R&R, but do not think I could have the review done before 10/03 - if this is acceptable, I would love to throw my had in the ring to read and review :)
dz59001[at]gmail[dot]com

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds fine! I will shoot you a PDF as soon as we fill it out. There are a few copies left! Four, in fact. If you guys know people who want it, you'd better let them know in a hurry!

message 10: by Mhairi (new)

Mhairi | 1 comments I would love to review it if u have another PDF available

mhairiisinclair@aol.com

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

There's still a couple more! You can bet on it, Mhairi!

Only a couple left...!

message 12: by Denise (new)

Denise (queenangel69) | 6 comments I would love to read this book. Sounds great. PDF please.
denise.gardner69@gmail.com

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Only two left, everyone!

message 14: by Krystal (new)

Krystal | 10 comments Are there any copies left? If so, can I please get one?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

You bet, Krystal, but there's just one left!

message 16: by Krystal (new)

Krystal | 10 comments Thank you. I sent you a message with my e-mail.

message 17: by Movies, Shows, (new)

Movies, Shows, & Books (moviesshowsnbooks) | 7 comments too late! Darn job...hahaha!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope, Jasmine, you are the last one! Go ahead and message me your email. :)

After Jasmine, the R4R is now closed!

message 19: by Satarupa (new)

Satarupa (cutesatarupa) I totally loved this book, it's awesome.
here is the link to my review -

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! Thank you for the fabulous review, Satarupa! :D I'd love it if you could post that on Amazon as well--it's splendid!

message 21: by Satarupa (new)

Satarupa (cutesatarupa) Michelle wrote: "Yay! Thank you for the fabulous review, Satarupa! :D I'd love it if you could post that on Amazon as well--it's splendid!"

I'm glad that you liked it but I don't have an active amazon account at this moment so I won't be able to post my review on amazon, sorry for that.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

No worries! I still really appreciate it. I'm always open to a critical review, of course, but finding a shiny five-star full of enthusiasm is the best thing an author can ask for! :D

message 23: by Satarupa (new)

Satarupa (cutesatarupa) Michelle wrote: "No worries! I still really appreciate it. I'm always open to a critical review, of course, but finding a shiny five-star full of enthusiasm is the best thing an author can ask for! :D"

Thanks a ton!

message 24: by Movies, Shows, (new)

Movies, Shows, & Books (moviesshowsnbooks) | 7 comments Michelle wrote: "Nope, Jasmine, you are the last one! Go ahead and message me your email. :)

After Jasmine, the R4R is now closed!"

Yikes! Did I miss this opportunity?

My email: moviesshowsnbooks@gmail.com

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

You did not! :D The copy is on its way! However, we are now out of copies. Thanks again to all of you for your enthusiasm--it warms my heart!

message 26: by Denise (last edited Oct 01, 2013 12:14AM) (new)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! It's lovely to hear that you enjoyed it. :)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooh! While I remember, I'd love it if you could post your lovely reviews to Amazon, for those who haven't done so already!

Cheers!