GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Debut author > Genre-crossing future prairie goddess-worshipping midwives

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelcreagerireland) | 15 comments Seeking reviews for my cross-genre novel. It's part dystopian, part womens' lit, part nature writing. There are strong women and babies; nomadic musicians and songs from 3 centuries; future technology and wild, open prairie; high tech squatters and abandoned towns; Jehovah's Witnesses and goddess worshippers. There's a bit of romance, but it does not follow the conventions of romance writing.

You can see a couple excerpts and outtakes, as well as other examples of my writing, at veronicasgarden.wordpress.com

I can send to you in epub or directly to your kindle. No print copies available.

Thanks,
Rachel Creager Ireland

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, this sounds INSANE. I want it badly!

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelcreagerireland) | 15 comments Wonderful! What format do you like?

message 4: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte Babb (charlotte_babb) | 14 comments This sounds fabulous to me too. I'm very interested in women's fiction that isn't all about when they do it.

charlotte.babb@gmail.com

I am a bit behind in promised reviews, but do put me on your list.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelcreagerireland) | 15 comments Anyone who wants to read on kindle, I can send directly to your kindle if you enable your account to receive a file from mine. Go to amazon -> manage my kindle -> personal document settings and you'll see a place to enter my address, which will be
prairiecricket at gmail dot com

Message me to tell me what address to send it to.

Thanks everyone. Will look at your sites but don't have time right now.
Rachel

message 6: by Yolie (new)

Yolie Gachelin (bookwormloverofall) | 21 comments sounds like a great book. would you be able to email me a pdf file? ygachelin@yahoo.com

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelcreagerireland) | 15 comments Sent to you, Yolie. Thank you.

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelcreagerireland) | 15 comments Charlotte, what format do you prefer? epub is easy for me. I also have it in .docx or is it .doc? I forget. Also .pages.

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelcreagerireland) | 15 comments Yes, Jude, I'll read your novella. Tell me what address you'll send it from and I'll set up my kindle to receive it from you.
And where/what format you'd like to receive Post Rock.
Thanks, Rachel

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelcreagerireland) | 15 comments Jude, sent. See the private message I sent you about sending to me.
Thanks, Rachel